Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:02 pm
This is the home of the Mael family. The are a very wealthy family, and are cruel and heartless. The take in slaves to be their entertainment, and use them to clean and cook for them to. The slaves are kept in their basement, and have hardly any comfort at all. Let's face it. The slaves go through hell. Slaves are poor, and have no free-will, at all in a land were a slave can go for as little as one-hundreed dollars. The Mael family think of their slaves as pets. Worthless creatures, used to do their bidding. Now, who are you? Will you show them how unworthless you are? Or will you ruin your slaves life?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:07 pm
Rules:
1. Stay PG-13
2. No cussing every other word
3. Be semi-literate
4. Gaia ToS
5. I can add new rules
6. PM me your Profiles
7. Add a dramallama to your Pm with your profiles

~Announcements!~

I swear if we dont all get an update of what we missed, I will do something you all probably wont like. It isnt our fault if school ket us away all day. Plus I might have to make a new rule saying that you can only post so many times a day to keep this from happening. Rp's die this way, guys. People dont want to have to read through 10, or even in Hershey's case, like 15. Do you KNOW how much homework I could get done with that much time? Just keep this in mind when RPing. Here or in any others.

byakuya_legend

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile Skeleton:
Gaia Name:
Name:
Position sad Mael family, Sister, Dad, Slave, etc.)
Height:
Appearance:
Bio:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 pm
~:.Mael's Slaves.:~

Gaia Name: stylin_Zelda_legend
Name: Elli
Position: Slave
Height: 5.6 feet
Appearance: User Image
Bio: It is simple. She lived in a cell a third of her lfe, rotating through a series of masters, untill the Maels picked her up.

Gaia Name: Hershey_cutie
Name: Chloe
Height: 5"
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia name:Jackson of the dark
Name:Jackson schrodinger
Position:slave
Hight: 7"3
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio:he came from germany hinse the german last name and hight he is a skilled artest but he was poor and his mother and father sold him in to slave hood because they were poor.

Gaia Name: ZetsumeiTenshi
Name: Yumiko
Height: 5'6"
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Yumiko has never known her parents and as far as she could remeber, she's always been brought and then returned to the shop due to her rebellious nature. She was never one who liked to be told what to do and likes to do the total opposite to annoy others. So here she is, once again waiting in her cell for possibly another owner who could not handle her and already anticipating that s/he would bring her back.

Gaia Name: sirena_lune
Name: Clarity Marllet
Position: slave
Height: 4'11"
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Clarity Marllet was born into slavery and her experiences and genetic makeup have led her mind to be. . . unbalanced to say the least. She has two alternate personalities/beings residing in her psyche: Animal and Wonderland.  

byakuya_legend

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 pm
~:.Mael Family.:~

Gaia Name biggrin racoso18
Name biggrin racoso
Position:master
Height:5'8
Appearance:User Image
Bio: a young man with a firm hand, and very open to being dominant. Able to use his mind and his soul to control others a bit. He has strange powers like Takahashi, though their sister doesnt.
Weaknesses: Girls who act cute and snuggly, small objects created to trip, dancing.

Gaia Name: Takahashi Uchiha
Name: Takahashi
Position:Mael family dracoso's little bro
Height: 5'9
Bio: Little brother of dracoso but taller firm hand weaknesses are the puppy dog pout and other cute girl tricks. He has powers similar to Dracoso.

Gaia Name: Jackson of the Dark
Name: Tristen
Position: Oldest Mael brother
Height: 5"7
Appearance:User Image
Bio: He was born first out of all his siblings, and likes to hang with his brothers all the time.

Gaia Name: bullterrierlove
Name: Mia Roes Mael
Position: Dracoso's, Takahashi and Tristin's younger sister.
Height: 5'4
Bio: Mia's a happy and perky girl. She always seems to look on the bright side of life and has an obsession with dogs, food and anything that is neon. She tends to blame herself for acts that she didn't do but that have had happened around her. She always hangs out with her older brothers and admires them for having such a firm hand in things when she just can't. She also is a very touchy-feely person and she will gladly sleep on anyone if they let her.

Gaia Name: Troubled Monster
Name: Andrew(Drew)
Position: Cousin of Mael family
Height: 5’10 1/2
Bio: Drew is the son of the Mael family’s father’s sister. His mother was and still is exceptionally beautiful. This has gotten her attention and so Drew’s father is a very important official. Though it would seem this wealthy boy play crocket all day, he’s actually fed up. He hates his parents and he’s done with everything pertaining to his usual days. What could have done it was the supposed marriage he was to have with a girl of his parent’s choice. Drew however thought this girl was simply someone he had met at college, guess not. After being lied to he has decided to stay with his uncle and cousins. Though he is part of the Mael family, he’s not very cruel to slaves. Drew wouldn’t care is they screamed or laughed all he wants to do is rebel. Drew is done with the social norm and will go against anything, he might even congregate with slaves if that’s necessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Okay All! We Need About One more Mael Family Member to Start! If We Can Get One more, I Will Volunteer to Take position of one, and I Can Put A Poll to See Who You Want Me to be. But Even With Me, We Need Another One.  

byakuya_legend

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 pm
[[ come on people I wanna start this one!!! ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:36 pm
((Wait, Dracoso only put in for his profile that he was a master, what does that mean? Is he the brother, or the father, or something? Also, I'll try to ask some of my friends if they could join.))  

vampire_girl6666

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm
(For now lets say taht the Mael Family is a group of brother masters, that way itll fit in like an RP, as well to make them equal, or a father would jst control the brothers)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
((You're not the one in control of the role play and it's story -_-))  

vampire_girl6666

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces