i want to die. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:00 pm
thought i'd post this now before tomorrow morning when the punishments start rollin in. I got busted by the cops tonight. i've never been busted before. I've never felt so ******** in my life I hate myself right now but i'm sure i hate those ******** cops more. I'm out of the game for awhile. i mean i knew it would happen sooner or later i was just holding out for never... guess we can't all get lucky. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:02 pm
Oh no! What happened? What did they catch you with...?
Im soo sorry I know how that goes.. its sooo ******** lame!  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:42 am
what did they catch us with? about 2 ounces of pot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:10 am
I'm so pissed off at those ******** pigs ruining a good time. I wish I could help but theres not much I can do other than say a few words, anyways good luck with the pigs.  

Bam_M

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:57 am
So whats the punishment there for having 2 ounces of pot?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:16 am
punishment? it's a ******** felony, if i were 18 i'd be in jail they let me off of all charges because i'm still a minor, all i have to worry about is my parents and what they're gonna do to my boyfriend, which is scarying the hell out of me.  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:33 am
Ouch man, that totally sucks. Your boyfriends over 18 right? s**t man. What have your parents had to say?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:10 pm
I ******** hate cops man.

Nearly every single one of my friends is ******** on probation, or just got off, or has to go to court again, or some bullshit like that.

I've never gotten caught, and when I've cut it close I'm a little too good at bullshitting my way out of it.

Your lucky they let you off. Most times you'd get a court date and then you'd have probation for 2 years and probably IOP or some s**t like that. But not juvy for a first offense.

I've brought it upon myself to stick sticky notes that say "******** the police" and "Kill cops" and s**t like that on people when they have to give a presentation.

I ******** hate cops and their ******** hipocrisy and the murders they commit and the ******** police ******** pigs.
I hope they all ******** kill themselves.

Dreadlock Rasta

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:23 pm
I don't have any fear when it comes to cops and weed. I've only been caught once, but that was about 2 years ago. I was going into Reading (to meet Hzza if I remember correctly) and I bumped into two guys who live near me and they asked me for a cigarette, I said I have rolling tobac, they where like "Well, do you wanna come for a joint with us?"

It was hashish, not wonderful stuff, made me feel really sick, but we where smoking it in the carpark on the stairs, people smelt it, found some police officers, and they took it off the 2 guys. I was clean, so I was fine, and skipped along on my merry way.

But yeah, regardless where I'm smoking, I never have any fear. I don't know why either. The English cops are all so much more laid back than the American white trash whore beasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:42 am
look i made a picture, be sure to watch it fast and don't skip to the end... that ruins it http://artpad.art.com/?ioq155zr2n8  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:15 pm
CokePixie
look i made a picture, be sure to watch it fast and don't skip to the end... that ruins it It]http://artpad.art.com/?ioq155zr2n8
It truely is a work of art. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:18 pm
The cops tend to be laid back here to.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:27 pm
CokePixie
look i made a picture, be sure to watch it fast and don't skip to the end... that ruins it ]http://artpad.art.com/?ioq155zr2n8
That's so cute.

Does everyone have police officers at school? Like one that has an office in the school and carries around his little gun and everything around school.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:52 am
Oh my. Im sorry. s**t. So.. How are your parents handling it?
eek.

I love your art. heart rofl  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:58 pm
my parents have actually been... really cool about it. go figure.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff