Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
MSPANCE - 154 Let's try this again (Sorry to necro) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:53 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF MSPANCE YET AND ARE JUST STARTING NOW, YOU BETTER READ THIS:
Hey this is a thing that I was doing for a few months and then for not a few months and am now doing again. Basically it works like this: I put up a picture and some words, then you submit a prompt (which is a sentence that starts with a ">" and tells the character what to do next). Then I pick one of the prompts that have been submitted since the last picture was put up, and have the character do that by drawing a picture of the character doing it and having more words telling you what happens because of your prompt. I call this a "panel", because that's what it is. And for your information, in the story the character is referred to as "you".

Now you may be asking yourself, "How do I submit good prompts?" If you are not asking yourself this, then start doing so. Now only three guidelines apply here.
A) Keep it simple.
B) Keep it sane.
C) No really gross stuff.
You can by all means still have this stuff in your prompts, I just probably won't pick them. And finally, the more prompts that you submit, the easier it is for me to make more panels. So please if you think of any, just post them.

Oh yeah, and while you can read through this whole thread if you want, there's also an archive of them that you can access by clicking on this picture:
http://www.MSPANCE.thewebcomic.com/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's probably a lot easier to navigate that place. But know that if you put a prompt on any of those pages, I won't take it into consideration. This whole thing is an N-Cult exclusive project, beyond the fact that anyone can read the archive. Anyway yeah, I hope you like this whole thing. Official intro over!

So, I don't know how many of you have heard of MS Paint Adventures, but it's a text-based adventure style webcomic. In it's primitive form, the creator put an image on a forum, and took the next response as the direction for what he should do. For example, he would get directions like "Graft Pumpkin onto body to make hideous arm." or "Make fort out of desk." Basically, I want to try that here, because I think you guys could be really hilarious and I want practice drawing stuff.

So, I will put up a picture, and whatever the next post says is what will happen next; as long as it's not, you know, awful. Or if I like a different one better, but I'll try not to do that. New Rules: Best one wins it.

Here goes nothing then. I give you MS Paint Adventures N-Cult Edition (MSPANCE).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image  

Ennokni

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Unnamed Character: Place lampshade on head.
DO IT DO IT DO IT.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Ninjas steal parents while he cant see.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 pm
eat the light bulb  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image  

Ennokni

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Ninjas steal parents while he cant see.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image  

Ennokni

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm
You look through the bag!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 pm
>Rummage through PAPER BAG.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 pm
I like how Cookie phrased it better.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:10 pm
Obtain your BAD JUDGEMENT from the TABLE DRAWER.  

8Bit Jack

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:43 pm
>Look through window and spit at whatever is out there.  

Orphie

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:50 pm
>EAT PENCIL SHARPENER  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff