Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Not for the faint of heart~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Madness
  Murder
  Dismay
View Results

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm
Welcome to the Horror Corner, where the faint of heart should not dare dwell.
Here, the lovers of madness, murder, and dismay can chat about their favorite muderer's catchphrase, the most interesting causes of death, and the like.
Hope you have a bloody good time.
Because once you get involved here, we can't guarantee you'll make it out alive.
;3

If you're a horror movie/book buff, then I suggest you look for the name of whatever someone may be talking about before you read it.
Wouldn't want to spoil a good ending.

As more ideas arise, I'll add more threads.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 am
Cool! This is gonna be fun! I can let more people know about good zombie movies!

As odd as this seems, I'm not really a big horror film fan. The only exception is zombie movies. Those are the only ones I will really go out of my way to go out and see.

I'm serious. I haven't seen any Nightmare on Elmstreets, I've only seen one Jason (Jason X), Haven't seen any of the Halloweens, Haven't seen the Saws, Haven't seen the whole The Ring or the Grudge... I could probably count the number of non-zombie horror movies I've seen on my fingers... Okay... maybe not... but it's almost definitely less than 20.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm
I've just recently gotten into horror, actually.
I'm not sure what started it.
xD

I haven't watched too many horrors yet.
The first two Ju-On movies, and the Grudge, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Freddy vs. Jason (although none of the other Freddy or Jason movies....), most the Saws, the first half of the Ring, Dead Silence. Most recently was My Bloody Valentine and The Uninvited.
I'm sure theres a few others, but I can't remember.

And then many, many zombie movies.
Most of which I can't remember the names of.

Have you ever seen Flight of the Living Dead?
My friend was going on about how good it was.
I personally thought it sucked. D;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm
I'm a semi-horror/zombie movie fan. 8D Zombie movies are more entertaining than the horror I think though....  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 pm
I love the old school horror movies, like Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Poltergeist, Pet Sematary. I liked The Ring, The Final Destinations, Dead Silence, The Hills Have Eyes, 28 Days (Weeks) Later, Silent Hill and The Grudge. But the gory movies like the Saw movies and Hostel make me sick to my stomach. I like the inventive ways people would die, but they made it look so real... and the sound effects... ugh.. makes me feel like I could puke! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 am
I've seen: The Hills Have Eyes (one only), All of the Freddy Kruger movies, All of the Jason movies (Jason Goes to Hell, Jason takes Manhattan and Jason X are my favs). Didn't care for the Halloween part two "The Witching Hour" had nothing to do with the other ones. Also watched two of the Saw movies, The Grudge, The Ring (both), House of Sand and Fog, Night of the Living Dead, The Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, Jeepers Creepers (one of my favs), Candy Man, House of Wax, Hell Night (classic), Carrie (both), and many many more.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 am
Bren and I watched The Hills HAve Eyes. Neither of us liked it much, it didn't make too much sense and was just blood and gore and swearing...

I enjoy the Saw movies. The Grudge wasn't too good. I must say the the Nightmare on Elm Steet, Jeepers Creepers, and Halloween movies are AWESOME though. And the Carrie movies. Dawn of the Dead is AWESOME, and so's the original The Fog.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 am
Ew; another great one I almost forgot about was "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" also, "Altered States" and finally "The People Under the Stairs." I totally thought Roach was kewl. And Rocky Horror Picture Show will always be a favorite teen movie/horror. I miss hanging out after Midnight and acting out scenes from the movie. And who could forget the Pelvic Thrust or "Let's do The Time Warp Again." But having "Meatloaf" on the table as an entree, was way kewl.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:02 am
How about Killer Clowns From Outer Space?
Hehe, that movie was just funny. The clowns like, ate people by coccooning them up and liqufying them. It was creepy as anything when I first saw it, but now I just laugh. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 am
Oh yea; I remember that movie. The cocoons sort of reminded me of giant cotton candy.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 am
... I'm not afraid of clowns...
Clowns are human... and as such, susceptible to death as easily as any other person.
... Plus, they just aren't scary to me.

*mumbles about hating ghosts and demons*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 am
How about mimes, Chain? x__X *shudder* .. mimes...  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:16 am
Its so horrid to me that I adore scary things, but I'm a total pansy about it.
I get so paranoid about things afterwords.
Having a mother who raised me to firmly believe in the supernatural doesn't exactly help with my paranoia...x_x

I'll be the first one to want to go investigate a haunted area, and the first to be sprinting from the scene at the first sign of anything abnormal.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 pm
I really love your siggy. You should place that photo in the Photography section for this months competition.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Come on, Chain...
not even Stephen King's It?
Well, he wasn't a real person...

Someone Famous: I hear ya! In my mind I think it'd be so cool to get to explore some old place with alot of history, but then I think... only in the daylight!

I can't believe no one called me a wuss (about that last post.)

Has anyone ever seen that old movie... Love at First Bite? It's not horror. It's actually a comedy. I digress.

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff