Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki (important read) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 am
Yesh so after the attack is completed and other stuff done...
I will give up my tittle as akatsuki leader. So anyone who thinks that they might be fit for the job. PM me of post here, also if you whish to be akatsuki you can post here. To be leader you dont have to be akatsuki member, anyone can try to become the leader.

I have one whish for the new leader though, please at least save some of the posts i made at the akatsuki sub, i made lots of work on that sub and i am very proud of it so...

Though as i said above, i wont quit just, but though it would be good to say this early than too late. Might be that i will dissappear any moment.... (you never know what will the higher level decide. Guess "god" just doesn't like me)

oh P.S
anyone in leaf you are about to blow up...
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:49 am
lol, wow. a farewell gift huh? XD  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:34 am
You could say that xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:19 am
crying I will miss you man I really hope you choose a great leader and not a slacker scream

(Like me 4laugh ) Anyway why are you dropping your title ??
Wait nvm I might know  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:04 am
same here. sense leaf just got blown up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:06 pm
I wants to be the Leader XD  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm
BB your a demon thats just not right..... I want to be akatsuki leader because I has been 2nd in command but eris gave blade akatsuki so I quitted. (Yes, that is supposed to be a very bad grammar sentence)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 pm
M o k i F a i r y
BB your a demon thats just not right..... I want to be akatsuki leader because I has been 2nd in command but eris gave blade akatsuki so I quitted. (Yes, that is supposed to be a very bad grammar sentence)

Im already in Akatsuki, besides who cares. Descrimination against Demon Hosts, I'm callling the demonic Jeese Jackson.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Lol Well, I don't think demon hosts should be able to join akatsuki because it kinda defeats akatsuki's purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Not really, Akatsuki purpose is to gain power. With a demon host in there your just closer to the goal, plus having some one with a demon helps when fighting one. I mean I have caught 6 demons so far (4 were solo), I have put my time in making weapons out of those demons. I've stayed when almost everyone has quit. Also Ricardo.Demon was host of the 5 tailed lesser for like ever lol. Plus if we ever do manage to collect the other 8, i'll gladly hand mine over. I loose the voice in my head, and keep the chakra lol.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:45 pm
Read the new chapter in the manga it says "The akatsuki was made to gather the demons and forge them into a super weapon" :S  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 pm
Yeah the mains they forging for a super weapon that can take out an entire village. The Lesser however are all weapons forged by me, for the people in Akatsuki : D  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:28 pm
Yeah i will try to choose good follower.

BTW i am not quiting its jsut that i cant manage the sub anymore for certain reason. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Hmmm...I wouldnt mind being leader...but why the heck are you giving up being leader?!?  

Shruikan Tenshi

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm
Didn't i say already.
And if it seems like the organization will fall apart again i will just kick it up again xD
(i think it got brought back alive quite good.. xP)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff