Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Am I the only person who noticed... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am on drugs right now

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 am
Ada Wong;
Pronounced Ate-A Wong.
amirite?
User Image

Ok, just kidding, but seriously,

If YOU could change ONE THING, from any RE game, what would you change?
And if you have more then one, name them all.

Personally, I would make Chris an African-American, so that he wouldn't ever think about going to Africa in RE5 and we can GTFO back to our series.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:57 am
Oh trust me, I've been pointing that out for a long time at my school. xd

I think I'd change Wesker's A. voice actor back to Richard Waugh and B. new outfit. Seriously, Siegfried and Roy are in Vegas not Africa. D:

Oh, and I'd make these RE games a new series entirely. If not that, then at least side-stories (some very successful ones, at that).  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

closed07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 am
I would make RE2 and Nemesis more parallel. Make those little things add up and maybe even have appearances from the Jill in RE2 and vice versa. And I would remake 2, Nemesis, and C.V. so that the graphic are updated and maybe even platform them for the 360/ps3?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 am
[~Saika-chan~]
I would make RE2 and Nemesis more parallel. Make those little things add up and maybe even have appearances from the Jill in RE2 and vice versa. And I would remake 2, Nemesis, and C.V. so that the graphic are updated and maybe even platform them for the 360/ps3?

I would ******** LOVE to play RE2 on the 360. As long as it wasn't TOO much of a graphic update(aka Steroids).  

I am on drugs right now

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 pm
I am on drugs right now
[~Saika-chan~]

I would ******** LOVE to play RE2 on the 360. As long as it wasn't TOO much of a graphic update(aka Steroids).

I would too. Resident Evil 2 is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:29 pm
I am on drugs right now
[~Saika-chan~]

Which is why it would do nicely on the Wii. biggrin Make it look like REmake.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 am
Canas Renvall
I am on drugs right now
[~Saika-chan~]

Which is why it would do nicely on the Wii. biggrin Make it look like REmake.

If they remade more RE games and put them on the Wii, I'd be a very happy person. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:47 am
If i could change something I would make the plaga story line disppear.  

Alkaizer87

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm
I personally would like someone from the Outbreak series to be more in the main RE storyline. I really like those games.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 pm
I would say an expansion of Carlos's role because he was probably one of my favorite characters
A although i dont hate the whole Las plaga Story i would prefer to have the feature the T-virus and G-virus more because thats what set thie events of these games into motions  

Genesis_Rhapsodos12

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 am
I'd probably let Luis die in a more respectful way.... and make Ashley less annoying... or kill her off completely....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 am
Ghost Elf of Shadows
I'd probably let Luis die in a more respectful way.... and make Ashley less annoying... or kill her off completely....
Ideally, I'd make RE4 not happen at all. Same for UC and RE5. And, of course Degeneration.

But don't we have a thread about this already? Canas, shut this mother down.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Unknown Marine6665G

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Oh that ones hard.idk what to change cuz Resident evils fine the way it is  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Sorry, Bio, I can't find it anywhere. Funny, 'cause I do recall seeing one...

Oh well, this can stay open then. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8943345&page=9

It's on the second page.
If you're gonna be a slacker like that, I'm gonna ask for my Vice Captaincy back.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff