Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunter's Hall: A World of Warcraft Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Hunter's Hall
Hardest Class to level? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 am
what do you think is the Hardest class to level, from your experience??

I find that Cloth Armor wearers are hard to level solo ... especially mages, who have no healing abilities available to them in battle. I found a mild solutions to that though ... and that is Herbalism/Alchemy ... It's very useful I find ... because you can use potions in battle, and if you get your herbalism skill up to 75 you learn the Lifeblood spell which is an instant cast healing spell that heals you over a few seconds.

Paladins and warrior are kind of hard too, only because it just takes them longer to earn XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 pm
I agree, never really liked playing mages, even if the r leveled  

Dragonmas582

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 am
I love my mage ... but he is really a pain to level ... even worse though, is my new Priest ... He needs a tank with him 24/7 XD ... two things attack him, and he goes down ... so annoying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm
ive actually never really noticed a difference, i guess i dont pay attention, but now that i think about it my rogues a bit harder to level then my hunter, probably just because stealthing up behind someone takes longer then just shooting at them outta nowhere lol  

LaKenzie

VN28GRI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:22 am
I LOVE warriors and paladins even tough they are hard to level.
priests suck
i also got a warlock and its not hard to level it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am
rouges are easy when your talents are combat  

Quix0tica

Ambassador Airyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am
Honestly, I don't have much experience in leveling. I've gotten my hunter to 80 and a mage at 35. Everything else....is too pathetic to even mention. And as you guys probably know, hunters are really easy to level. Mages, however, are more difficult. I agree. You have to be really careful with your pulls, which is a huge difference from hunters (where you can pull the world and still live, lol). The most annoying thing about a mage is the constant drinking. I kill about 4 things and have to drink. And although you get to make your own drinks, they don't cover have the mana you have, so it takes forever. I mean, my mage at 35 has 3400 mana, but I can only conjure water that covers about 1000 or 1500. =/
Plus, I'm not really sure what'll be a good rotation for my mage when I hit 80. I'm just using one that gets a mob down quickly before they kill my mana and rape me to death. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Ambassador Airyn
Honestly, I don't have much experience in leveling. I've gotten my hunter to 80 and a mage at 35. Everything else....is too pathetic to even mention. And as you guys probably know, hunters are really easy to level. Mages, however, are more difficult. I agree. You have to be really careful with your pulls, which is a huge difference from hunters (where you can pull the world and still live, lol). The most annoying thing about a mage is the constant drinking. I kill about 4 things and have to drink. And although you get to make your own drinks, they don't cover have the mana you have, so it takes forever. I mean, my mage at 35 has 3400 mana, but I can only conjure water that covers about 1000 or 1500. =/
Plus, I'm not really sure what'll be a good rotation for my mage when I hit 80. I'm just using one that gets a mob down quickly before they kill my mana and rape me to death. lol.

I went with Fire spec on my Blood Elf mage, and as you get higher up in level it's way more effective and uses less Mana when casting fire spells ... also, they do some serious damage ... but i have heard that Arcane is the way to go if you are into PVP  

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

Young Vall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm
a mage can get confusing to play and i hate playing one but it all pays off once you hit 80  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm
i would say a Warlock that has fishing is hard to lvl lmao because it slows down the leveling for them for some reason but other thne that they are easy to level if you are in corruption because all you go todo is DoT and run biggrin thats what i do with my warlock i just got to things and dot them with all my instants and run because your DoTs alone can kill something if you can just keep it on them  

xXNickyjamXx

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXNickyjamXx

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm
but other than that mages are not hard to kill in frost spec because all you need is really the frostbite i think or w/e it is and if you keep freezing them you are good  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 am
ok imo mages are a pain in the buttocks. even with your water elament & a glyph of Internet water(makes the water elament last till it dies from damige but makes it only able to cast water bolt.) tha water elament only has 100 hp or so less than the mage.& in northern end mages NEEd a partner (other tan the elamentle.) or thay die if more than 2 or 3 mobs git on them.  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

VN28GRI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
personally, i leveled warrior, shaman and warlock...first was the shaman...easy if you complete quests and stuff. after my shaman got to 80, dungeon finder thing came out. then warlock was the sh*t biggrin . the only hard part about warlock and dungeon finder is it takes forever to find a group XD...warrior is still on his way to 80, got 20 more levels or so. played mostly as tank because of the instant group finding. easy if you get a good healer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 pm
Even though I could easily solo all of the level-appropriate Northrend quests as a Ret pally, it still felt like it took longer than my other toons.  

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Hunter's Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers