Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Quitting Gaia.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:30 pm
Again. X_X i know how lame can one get? Well I am the epitome of lame. College life has me just way to busy to be any where near active and I feel bad for even trying to RP because I'm just not following through. I'm missing lots of good times in rp'ing, but ya I just need to quit gaia i think. I'm never online anyways so I might as well post that I'm quitting instead of just disappearing I figure that is the nice thing to do. I'm not going to blame life for being to stressful or any of that sh!t because life is great...so much so that I have no need to sign onto Gaia. I think everybody will hit this stage that I am at sooner or later in their lives it's difficult to say goodbye to something that you have devoted years into and well leaving is going to be tough especially since now i made it official.

As for my character in the guild. I will have one last hurrah before I kill him off. No one will be making me into a human puppet unless Zeramaru is alive. So within the next week I will be gone and Marquis will be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:37 pm
man ... i want you to say and i was planning of killing your rpc  

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Teddy, you say that about everyone. Anyway, It's been fun Marquis, even if we only RPed about one time. It was still pertty sweet. Well good luck in life and in College.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:44 pm
i doubt you could. now will be your time to test your strength though, I will be adding chaos to the ro world before i leave.

oh and thanks yamikonton i uhh ya just feel like there is no time for me to sign onto gaia anymore. ******** growing up. gets ya everytime.  

marquis27

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm
teddy....your wanted dead by many, don't make it worse on yourself  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Well im wanted by 1 villae ... ohh im scared ..... well marquis do your best in college and try to come back!  

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 pm
He said he already decided

Heh, so ture man, life comes and goes to quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Yep life goes by quick .... what college you headin to?  

teddy_byakuga

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 pm
ive been in college for a couple of semesters now. Its just PCC (portland community college) but ya its difficult nonetheless and I need to keep my GPA up I've never had a 4.0 and I just achieved this last semester so ya I'm trying to do good. Ohh and no one ask for my demon please. It will die with me. I dont know how to exhange or give away my demon in a rp type way so ya. Ohh if anyone wants to kill me I'm attacking Leaf. I will show you what a one man army looks like before i die and why if Zeramaru and I ever attacked someone at the same time everybody would be F*@&ed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 pm
DAMMIT!
WHY IS LEAF ALWAYS THE TARGET
IT's ALWAYS
ATTACK LEAF HERE
ATTACK LEAF THERE
IT'S ANNOYING
but fun in away blaugh
and dammit
I SENT MARQUIS A PM ABOUT HIS DEMON
AND NOW HE SAYS THAT
CAN'T ERIS DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT....
wow
can't believe I did all this  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 pm
(oh and if Eris somehow gets the demon back, I CALL DIBBS)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm
i hate to hear that you are quitting Marquis. I trust you are making the right decision for yourself. It's too bad most of this topic is already off topic and rather un respectful to the fact that you are leaving.

His demon will be his to decide what to do.  

Eris5

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 pm
Don't worry your death shall be swifted.

~Don't worry~~Be happy~~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 am
Oh its the guy who i got drunk with on top of bird and then fell trough Neko's house O___O

Well have happy life outside Gaia, good luck in college.
((P.S don't you dare to do what Zeramaru did -___- It was pain in my a** when i had to explain to everyone asking for it that it died with him. (the bijuu he had)))

I dont wish same pain to anyone else..  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am
marquis27
Again. X_X i know how lame can one get? Well I am the epitome of lame. College life has me just way to busy to be any where near active and I feel bad for even trying to RP because I'm just not following through. I'm missing lots of good times in rp'ing, but ya I just need to quit gaia i think. I'm never online anyways so I might as well post that I'm quitting instead of just disappearing I figure that is the nice thing to do. I'm not going to blame life for being to stressful or any of that sh!t because life is great...so much so that I have no need to sign onto Gaia. I think everybody will hit this stage that I am at sooner or later in their lives it's difficult to say goodbye to something that you have devoted years into and well leaving is going to be tough especially since now i made it official.

As for my character in the guild. I will have one last hurrah before I kill him off. No one will be making me into a human puppet unless Zeramaru is alive. So within the next week I will be gone and Marquis will be dead.

Thanks for the body but seriously if you need more attention on your studies you should.

When you die I will surely get your body and my eye back but we should at least let akatsuki take the bijuu away or unseal it from you releasing it to be able for it to be sealed into someone else.

The hidden thing between Zeramaru and marquis

We were rivals but secretly helped each other
Oh and during marqui's and the mist's activity every one in the village hated konoha.
Blade, Marquis, A bit of Oroami, Kaname, Luri the guy who taught me about poisons need i state more names.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff