Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Mario's Next Super Awesome Adventure Thingy. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 pm
Rumor has it (Or me just spreading them by only scanning unconfirmed interviews) that the next Super Mario game will be a direct sequel to SMG, meaning it will more then likely take place in space again. Since SMG is my second favorite in the main series, I say, why not? Bring it on, again. But, if you could take the series into any direction you wanted, where would it go? Personally, I'd like to see Mario tackle the dark abysmal next mwuhahaha...Or travel to the future! Yeah, I can see it now: Super Mario Future! Or, he can even take on the down spiraling economy in Super Mario Politics...Yeah, that's a sure hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm
I'd love to see him go into space again. All of Nintendo's franchises have hit a strange point though, where it's really hard to say where they'll go to next. A direct Galaxy 2 would be really neat, but at the same time I'm sure Miyamoto could come up with something completely different and make it great as well.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

estvpe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Meta_Fish
I'd love to see him go into space again. All of Nintendo's franchises have hit a strange point though, where it's really hard to say where they'll go to next. A direct Galaxy 2 would be really neat, but at the same time I'm sure Miyamoto could come up with something completely different and make it great as well.
Super Mario Makes Breakfast, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm
SuperArmadilo
Meta_Fish
Ha?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm
Mario Galaxy, but with BIGGER worlds! Like, full levels from 64, but you can go and float around them and stuff.

I dunno. I'm not thinking too well right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm
I ******** LOVE 3D Mario games so any approach is fine by me. heart
At the time, I do like it when he changes it up. Its really weird how most franchises have come to a standstill though... Its hard to say what will come next.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm
dragn99
Mario Galaxy, but with BIGGER worlds! Like, full levels from 64, but you can go and float around them and stuff.

They had some of those in Galaxy, and it was just kind of pointless. I mean, I liked it, but the real big draw for me to that game was flying around and messing with gravitational pulls. I'd like to see the wing cap return, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm
Meta_Fish
SuperArmadilo
Meta_Fish
Ha?
neutral did you see the Wii Breakfast post in the Gallery?  

estvpe

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm
Meta_Fish
dragn99

They had some of those in Galaxy, and it was just kind of pointless. I mean, I liked it, but the real big draw for me to that game was flying around and messing with gravitational pulls. I'd like to see the wing cap return, though.

Don't forget the Metal Cap!

That was made of WIN.

It was the very reason Green is my favorite color.

What do you think; should the 3-segment Life Meter stay or go back to the way it was in 64?

Personally, I'd rather have it back to how it was.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 pm
Meta_Fish
dragn99

Yeah, that's true.
Maybe a series of small planets in between the huge ones?? And your jumps are affected by the gravity of the closer ones?  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 pm
TtheHero
Meta_Fish
dragn99

That was made of WIN.

What do you think; should the 3-segment Life Meter stay or go back to the way it was in 64?

What about the invisible cap? That one was awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:16 pm
TtheHero

That was made of WIN.

The Metal Cap was alright, but it was just the starman of that game, plus he could walk on the seafloor. I wouldn't be too heartbroken if it didn't show up again. The life meter should vary depending on the difficulty of the game, I think. Galaxy was easier, so they gave you less life, but Super Mario 64 didn't need the eight or six bars it had, plus the ability to get all life back in water. I want the winged cap to return because it actually made flying fun, unlike any other game I've played. I spent hours upon hours just flying around Bomb-Omb Battlefield, dipping close to the ground and seeing how high I could fly back up.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 pm
Meta_Fish
TtheHero

That was made of WIN.

The Metal Cap was alright, but it was just the starman of that game, plus he could walk on the seafloor. I wouldn't be too heartbroken if it didn't show up again. The life meter should vary depending on the difficulty of the game, I think. Galaxy was easier, so they gave you less life, but Super Mario 64 didn't need the eight or six bars it had, plus the ability to get all life back in water. I want the winged cap to return because it actually made flying fun, unlike any other game I've played. I spent hours upon hours just flying around Bomb-Omb Battlefield, dipping close to the ground and seeing how high I could fly back up.

You ever hold the C Buttons, as you fly?

Now that's what I call an eye in the sky!

Even switching the camera from Lakitu to Hold,

Doing that everytime NEVER gets old!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm
I like to see them come up with new transformations instead of bringing back ones from the past (Though the return of the fire flower was effin sweet). I liked the new ice flower cuz wall jumping off of waterfalls was really fun. Keep the new life system, cause it made a typically easy game a little more challenging. And please deliver more awesome boss battles like in Galaxy and Sunshine! One last thing: Bring the Koopa kids back! They must be pissed at all the attention Bowser Jr. is getting!  

King of Paradise

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm
Meta_Fish
dragn99

lets see for space he needs to be issued a Jet Cap!

and E gadd should make a return, designing these crazy caps.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff