Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
how could he do this to me? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  hahahahaha
  that sucks for you
  neutral
View Results

MargieMe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:09 pm
well about a four months ago or so i lost my virginity to my now ex boyfriend. and then about a month later we did it again. i was drunk both times i did it with him and i dont remember anything. he told me time and time again that the sex was great and so on and that he had fun. i was thrilled that i lost it to him, cause hes a great guy and i didnt mind saying i gave my virginity to him.
well, or so i thought.
he hadnt had any contact with me for about a month now and out of the blue he calls me. he tells me that even though he had me under the impresison that we did it, neither of the two times did we. he says the first time he wasn't sure and he didnt go all the way with me. he also said the second time he felt me up but wasnt sure enough of himself to go all the way.
i dont mind that he didnt want to. but did he really have to lie to me about it? i mean seriously, why lie about it. all this time ive gone on believing that i lost my virginity to him and ive told my friends and stuff. and now im gonna look like a liar. this is just great. what am i supposed to do now?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:18 pm
sorry to hear that  

Ghost1124

Missflew_14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 pm
It sounds like he's using you. D: You shouldn't put up with that. Don't get drunk when he's around. And plus if you two had sex when you were drunk, that's called rape -_-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm
awww thats hard.
dear, in the first place,you could have said no.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 pm
Sounds like you should go to my bed and see what real sex is about. WOOF WOOF!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 pm
Thats terrible! It doesnt sound like you've done anything wrong. He's a jerk. Just leave him!  

XChibi_ChaosX

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm
XChibi_ChaosX
Thats terrible! It doesnt sound like you've done anything wrong. He's a jerk. Just leave him!

I agree,but also on your part I think you should have told your friends I mean What happned to Kiss and NOT tell.I mean there are certains you should keep between you and ur ex. But thats just what I think  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:13 pm
Rellik San
Sounds like you should go to my bed and see what real sex is about. WOOF WOOF!

lol, thanks i guess?  

MargieMe

MargieMe

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:13 pm
thanks to all the replies!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am
FallenSoul93
well about a four months ago or so i lost my virginity to my now ex boyfriend. and then about a month later we did it again. i was drunk both times i did it with him and i dont remember anything. he told me time and time again that the sex was great and so on and that he had fun. i was thrilled that i lost it to him, cause hes a great guy and i didnt mind saying i gave my virginity to him.
well, or so i thought.
he hadnt had any contact with me for about a month now and out of the blue he calls me. he tells me that even though he had me under the impresison that we did it, neither of the two times did we. he says the first time he wasn't sure and he didnt go all the way with me. he also said the second time he felt me up but wasnt sure enough of himself to go all the way.
i dont mind that he didnt want to. but did he really have to lie to me about it? i mean seriously, why lie about it. all this time ive gone on believing that i lost my virginity to him and ive told my friends and stuff. and now im gonna look like a liar. this is just great. what am i supposed to do now?

how could he do that. that is so so sad im so so so so sorry  

iloveedward9

DJ-KittenRawr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Missflew_14
It sounds like he's using you. D: You shouldn't put up with that. Don't get drunk when he's around. And plus if you two had sex when you were drunk, that's called rape -_-

technically no.
He sounds like he wanted to have sex but had second thoughts.
Also, If you were drunk and you two actually had sex, it wouldn't be rape.
You can't rape the willing. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Also, i'm sorry that this happened to you.
But, there's more fishies in the swimming pool.
:]  

DJ-KittenRawr

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 pm
Even if you guys really did have.
Apparently it wasn't good enough to remember.
I always remember good sex, even if I'm s**t faced wasted.

That was an extremely big d**k thing to do.
I would be like "I remember seeing it. And it wasn't worth losing my virginity to."
Basically just tell your friends that dude is a liar & he tricked you.
They will hopefully believe you.
And if they don't at least you know the truth, & thats really all that matters.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm
damn im so sorry but fucc him he dosnt deserve u he sounds like a jerk and you sound like a nice girl  

D-JAY-227

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Don't know what to tell ya. Other than GUYS ARE JERKS!!!!

Ok only most guys. Some are pretty cool. biggrin
But guys who lie to you and use you for s**t, yeah. They're no good.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff