Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:01 pm
What if . . . in your dreams . . . you saw the future . . . both the good and the bad . . .

What if . . . what you dreamed was what happened the very next day?

. . .

Would you dare to sleep?

Table of Contents:

Intro
Table of Contents

Pre-story
Plot bunnies
Rules
Characters & Skelly's

Pre-Story:

In the kingdom of Karania, a magical and diverse place, though slightly old fashioned, the slave trade is a healthy buisness. Outcasts, weaklings, and oddities are often found in cages waiting for a new master to come along and buy them.

Among these slaves, one girl, soft-hearted by nature, sits in the very back cage . . . hidden from the world. Selina has been cursed with the ability to see the future in her dreams . . . And because of it, she often blames herself for the bad things that happen, both in dreaming and in real life.

When she was a young girl, when she could first remember her dreams, Selina's dreams started coming true, a bluebird landed on her arm in the orchard her parents owned, the cat ended up getting run over by a carriage . . . And when she was five, she had the worst dream ever . . . she dreamt that bandits came and burned their house to the ground, taking her, but leaving her parents trapped inside to burn to their deaths. She didn't tell them of this because she was hoping that it was simply a nightmare . . . but it happened . . . and she blamed herself . . . Now she's afraid to go to sleep at night, worried about what she'll dream . . .

The bandits had sold her to a slave shop where she was bought many, many times, but within the first three weeks of being in her new master's home, something bad almost always happens . . . so she's been labeled a jynx and a curse . . . someone no master in his right mind would ever buy . . .

X is a strapping young man, handsome, talented, he's everything a girl could want . . . only he's the prince of Karania . . . and is rather cruel. X decides that he wants a slave for his twenty-first birthday. Someone he can order around, take out his anger on, and basically torment whenever he pleases . . . And a little rumor like a curse won't scare him.

Plot Bunnies:

X should browse the slave shop for a while, but find that none of the slaves are to his liking. Then he should explore into the very back and find Selina.

He should laugh when the owner mentions a curse on Selina, but when Selina also trys to coax him out of it . . . well that's where their relationship starts.

X can be whatever race you want.

This will involve falling in love, misunderstandings, fear, danger, heartbreak, make-ups . . . whatever. Just help make it interesting!

Rules:

1. No god-modding, but feel free to give Selina a few dreams. Note: Her dreams do not show her the exact future. Just a portion of the day and normally a very short, but important portion.

2. PM me your profile and title it Unafraid of Dreams.

3. Add a rolling smily somewhere in your PM

4. MUST BE AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE!!!! Please be aware of your spelling grammar, and how often you do one-liners. I know we're all human, but just try to make your post stimulating and readable, meaning that I'll be able to respond to it easier.

5. PG 13. We're time-skipping sex scenes. Although you can get a little risque, don't push it too far.

6. This rules are subject to change at any time I see fit.

Skelly's and Characters:

[b]Gaian Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] ((Just a little blurb on your character))
[b]Other:[/b]

Gaian Name: chibi_blue_mouse
Character Name: Selina
Race: Seer
Personality: soft-hearted, self-depreciating, kind, loving, timid, fearful, firey tempered
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Previously Stated
Other: Life has not been kind to Selina causing her to have premature grey hair, though it might be called platinum blonde.

Gaian Name: Moonhera
Character Name: Laung
Race: Demon
Personality: Evil, pain-seeking, he has a very short temper and it is very violent, he strikes out at who ever comes near him during that time, quiet and mysterious to anyone who doesn’t know him. Underneath that layer of hardness, lies a little child however but that child hasn’t been seen for over 16 years
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: A prince but not exactly a wanted prince, no one wants him on the throne due to his cold attitude towards everyone. When he was a baby he had the same red eyes all the other demons, but when his eyes changed into the purple and bright turquoise that they are now, he was started to be ignored. By the time he was 5, he had lost all his childhood playfulness. He was then sent into a distant land, where he was given a rough time and turned into a ruthless cold prince, and from then he was returned home. He barely goes outside and shuns everyone that he meets most of the time, even his siblings and parents
Other:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:03 pm
STARTING!!:

Selina sat in her cage, trying so very hard not to fall asleep. She had gone the last two nights without it and knew that she was pushing her limits. She had to sleep soon or she could end up being unable to function . . . but if she slept . . . she would dream . . . and if she dreamed . . . bad things would happen . . . All of her previous masters had suffered horrible fates, either losing almost everything they had . . . or dying. She truely believed that she was a curse . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((YAY I AM RPING WITH THE CUTE MOUSEY! I am so sad = I can’t see what your anime pic looks like))
Laung kicked at the road, his cloak covering his head, whilst his eyes were covered with the unruly hair that he owned. He wasn’t in the mood for small chit chat, or even large and when was he ever in the mood for talk on that matter? A large gap in the crowd appeared as he walked down the street and he growled, making the gap even larger, opening a gap in the crowd to a doorway. The doorway that he wanted, how ironic he thought to himself well he might as well take the chance to take it he thought as he slammed the door open, letting it crash against the wall. He certainly made the shop owner jump half-way in the air hitting the ceiling and then coming back down with a large red bump on his hand, but Laung didn’t really care about what had happened to the shop owner. “Show me” was all he snapped at the shop owner when he was asked what he wanted with a nervous stutter and he stepped forwards into the dim lighting of the shop. He followed the shop owner around, with dragging footsteps, turning his different coloured eyes to every slave that was there. He bent down besides one, which the shop owner was about to protest to but then decided not to because he could spend that time fiercely rubbing his head, only making the bump on his bald head more red than it had been already.

Laung investigated all the different slaves in that area and then standing up slowly, like he was considering buying one. The shop owner came forwards, his eyes lightening up when Laung looked at him and then spat in the shop owner’s face, watching the light fade from the eyes of an eager seller. Laung turned and walked through the rows of cages, kicking them “don’t you have something that doesn’t stink of, what’s it called? Oh yes, you!” he sneered and then turned not finding any of them really that interesting and walked away when something almost beckoned him to the back of the store. He turned his different coloured eyes to the owner “what’s down there?” he said narrowing his eyes “n.. nothing sir”. Laung turned his back to the owner and then walked down the cages, kicking out as someone tried to grab him, leaving the owner speechless and in shock behind him, the red bump on his growing with his embarrassment of being humiliated in front of the slaves “shut up” he growled to them and then ventured down after, swearing revenge on the prince Laung went into the darkest, dimmest part of the shop and looked at the lone cage, with a girl in it. He halted and wrapped his arms tightly looking at her, critically, as the owner came stuttering to them “please sir, she isn’t worth it. She has a curse on her, come away before she infects you too” Laung just hit the bald man on the hit again with a harden, almost stone like fist, and another large red bump appeared matching the other one the man had “curses are just words either used to help the person or used to infect their prospects in life” he said never looking at the owner once. “and if it means that you haven’t touch her, then I’ll take her, along with any other little stories she may have” He bent down in front of the girl and frowned at her “so how many little stories have you got attached to you then?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 pm
((I can't see pics right now either. XD))

Selina's eyes widened as the man bent down in front of her and she backed up into her cage. "P-please sir. You don't want me. I'll hurt you if you buy me." she said, gripping onto the bars as if to deter him from getting her. She wasn't even trying to threaten him, but the wording just came out that way . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((now I can yayness! [made up word] *finds cookie for chibi and holds out* cookie?))
Laung laughed as Selina tried to pursade him not to buy her, it was a cold haunting laugh full of pain and yet desire for torment and suffering. He stood up slowly looking for the first time at the shop owner "her, and no aurgements, unless you want a third bump" he said handing out the price that his parents adviors had said would be a good price for a slave. He didn't even wait for the shop owner to protest that it was too much for a cursed slave! He had already grabbed the keys and unlocked the cage, swinging Selina over his shoulder and walking out back into the market place. He didn't listen to the gasps from the other people watching him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 pm
((COOKIE!!!!! *glomps* ^-^))

Selina gave a yelp when he scooped her up. "Please don't do this!" she cried out. "You're making a mistake!!" she pounded her fists weakly against his back, but her lack of sleep had really sapped her of a lot of energy.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:37 pm

((*finds hand has disappeared when mousey ate cookie* was it really that nice?))
Laung was not one for public audiences but this called for something else. He placed Selina down and held her fists tightly "I don't make mistakes, it isn't something I am allowed to do, so don't ever say that" he said before scooping Selina up again and throwing her over his shoulder "and you aren't very good at trying to punch people are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm
((*pulls up your sleeve* There's your hand!!! ^-^))

Selina sighed and went limp. "Sorry master . . ." she murmured in defeat. It seemed like she just wasn't going to win . . . And she was going to bring misery to another master's life . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

((*looks shocked* oooo - thats where it went ... I wonder why I kept on losing it))
Laung made something like a scoffing sound and was about to respond when he thought better as he saw the large dark castle arising tall and strong. It was black and bleak with no hint of colour anywhere in sight. He came up to the large towering gates with arose above them for what seemed miles and he waited as the guards pushed it open. He only then let Selina down, but still held on to her wrist. "Unforuntelay for you, I have to show my parents the slave I bought"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Selina sighed and then yawned. She was still tired. "I can walk on my own master . . ." she said softly, hoping that she wasn't overstepping any boundries.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:10 pm

((oh annoying parents want me off soon. Sorry chibi))
Laung let go of her wrist and stepped back, crossing his arms "well girl if you can walk on your own then you can find my parents on your own. I wasn't about to pick up a wench that presisted in carrying on making up stories about some curse or other" He said before turning away to walk in a different direction, he was directly very slow "and by the way, I don't get in trouble if they don't see you oo within the next couple of minutes. You do"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:23 pm
((My mom wants me off soon too. Chores. Blegh.))

Selina pouted, crossing her arms. "I'm not making up anything . . ." she said and then followed after him. "And when I said that I could walk on my own, I meant that you didn't need to carry me . . ." she said with a sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 am
((i had to go beddy byes *hates time zones*))

Laung looked at her when she followed after him, it showed something was going on, she was so disobient as he thought in the first place "well, let my parents decide if your making them up then, by the way ifs a bad story I have to find another slave and you won't see another sunset" he said and then thought about the walking part "I will do what I like, even if it means carrying you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:03 am
Selina looked down at the ground, scared. "I just didn't want to inconvienence you sir . . ." she murmured timidly, her voice becoming quieter at the thought of what hsi words had implied. It wasn't a story . . . it was true . . . she had a curse . . . and he master didn't believe her . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 am
((*sneakiness* my parents are out))
Laung watched the girl who became more and more timid with every second, sure the story had annoyed him but her timidness was annoying him even more. He scooped her up and walked towards his parents throne room, with her on his shoudler again "you can come and see the delightful owners of this place" he had not once taken his hood down from his head  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff