Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shibusen Academy - A Soul Eater RP & Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Shibusen Academy is a new Soul Eater RP and fan guild. We hope it will expand to great heights! So please join! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Manga, Role playing, New guild 

Reply Shibusen Academy - Lobby
Registration Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepori

Captain

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 pm
Registration Office

Alrighty then! We're gonna need some identification from the student body, so please fill out this form.

Name: Full name or just first name. You can put a fake name or your real name. Whichever works for you.
DOB: Month and Day. Year is not nescessary
Personality: Talk about yourself here. Perhaps your likes, dislikes, favorite anime/manga etc.
Meister Type: The type of meister you are (scythe, pistol, hammer, etc.)
Partner: If you have one, put so. If you don't, that's fine. =3
* If you don't want to put your actual age, you may post something like child, pre-teen, teenager, and adult. ;3

Also, you must carry an identification card with you at all times:

User Image

Name: Your name.
Sex: Male or Female.
Position: Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc.
Partner: Only if you have one.
ID#: Eight digit number of your choice.

Also, you will need a picture. It could be drawn, from the internet, or just your avatar.

Note: If you don't want to make an ID card yourself, I'll make it for you but you MUST give me the required info, including the picture. The picture could be your avatar, a hand drawn one, or anything else that is considered a drawing.

Oh, another thing I need to mention: if you have a partner (meister or weapon) you need to talk about them as well. Or, if you are the meister/partner of another guild member, then you need to say so. You don't have to talk about them though.

Make sure to fill out this form before doing anything else. So...I suppose this WILL become a half roleplaying guild. ;3

Also, if you do not give me an ID number, I will choose it for you. And if you do not give me an image to use for your ID picture, or if you don't specify what avatar you want used to be your ID picture, I will not make the card for you.

Questions and Answers
ichibi1: You can be a meister or weapon. It's your choice.
.[ Shiko ].: This thread is for your OC (which is basically yourself) and to give us some information about yourself/OC. If your meister/weapon is an OC and not another guild member, then you also have to talk about them too in your post.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:45 pm
Name: Kim
DOB: May 27
Personality: Well...I'm a very...unique individual if you will. I like anime/manga very much, as well as animals, drawing, reading and writing, and a bunch of other things. I dislike racism, wars, discrimination, prejudice, and basically anything wrong. I also hate Mary Sues. I have a short temper, and I get jealous easily. It's simple to get along with me though, as long as you don't offend or irritate me. ^^
Meister Type: Mace
Partner: Kuiham

ID will go here later. ;3

Lepori

Captain

Fluffy Bunny

Otakulicious Onigiri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Name: Akina
DOB: June 18
Personality: I'm a generally nice girl. I have a short-temper, but I won't lash out at you. Ever. My favorite anime/manga is Naruto, and yes, the Akatsuki DOES pwn. I obviously must like Soul Eater, for I am here. I, like many other Gaians, originate from Neopets. But, alas, I'm getting too old for it; and I go on ONLY for my guild. I love using big or fancy words, so if you can't understand me, just say so. I have a tendency to blabber, so just tell me if I am annoying you. I love making friends on internet sites such as these(which is probably a dangerous thing), but I can be very naive, so I won't think you're a 40-year-old creep that you might be. (Beware, evil creepo!) Oh! And I like it when people are actually literate when typing.
Meister Type: Gunswoman
Partner: Twin sister, Mina.

I have yet to get an ID.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 am
Name: Shiko
DOB: 11.06
Personality: I enjoy nice people who can carry on a good, literate conversation.
I cannot stand chatspeak other thank Lol, OMG, WTF, etc.
Don't push me into a corner (metaphorically speaking) or I will bite. Hard.
I've been on Gaia since 12.15.03.
I absolutely <3 JRock. I cannot live without it.
I absolutely <3 the Soul Eater anime, obviously.
I've yet to read the manga.
I'm working on a Shinigamisama cosplay that I hope to debut at Anime Central 2009 in Rosemont, IL.
If you wanna know anything else, PM or comment me~!
<3
Meister Type: Undecided
Partner: None at the moment. gonk

I just realized something after typing this... Is this supposed to be for us or our character we will be roleplaying as?
o.o;

.[ Shiko ].

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

ichibi1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 am
Name: Ichibi
personality: I enjoy to have fun and look at all most everything as if they were fun even school. Also I am the type who can get bored real easily. My favorite manga are one piece being the first and soul eater being the second. By the way i am some what cluless and get confused easily as well. I am some what feminine but not gay so yea. Last thing i have a strong belief that girls are better then guys so please dont hate me for it if i mention it sometimes.
weapon: broad sword
meister: Mimi

Him as his weapon:
User Image

Soul resonance:
Five swords of the gods
User Image

His look as a human:
User Image

just without the wings  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am
name:Kuiham1
personatlity: like to rp and watch anime and read manga but im a pretty good guy anyone could get along with
weapon heh heh use multiples types basically gun or sythe (took lots of years of trianing to get to multiple weapons
meistar: dont have one well not yet  

Kuiham1

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Violently With A Spork

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Name:Joe
DOB:September The Third
Personality:Uhmmm i tend to be random and very hyper most if not all of the time.i enjoy watching anime some of my favorite are Hellsing,Bleach,Soul eater,And One piece. although i hate to admit it i am a very nerdy person and i love playing video games WAAAAY to much.Other then that i believe girls are a superior race to men
Weapon:Katana
Partner:don't have one  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:50 am
Name: Loki Linoy-Professor.
DOB: During the last planetary alignment;cant remember the date.
Personality: His personality varies on his mood,a very chaotic individual he makes claim to be the son of Chaos. Most of the time will slack off but when teaching he has mental focus. Gets along well with students and will be a guide to those that seek him out. Feigns a loving relationship with his Weapon. In combat he will fight with a mix of brawler and ninja tactics,often using fire aligned skills.
Meister Type: A ninja-To Meister,Is also proficient with Katanas and Dark Stars which his weapon can shift to. ((Yes,totally stole the Idea from Black Star...Sue me.))
Partner: Mona is his shifting weapon,mainly chooses to stay in weapon form due to Loki's attitude towards her. She has the ability to shift weapon forms to a katana,a Dark Star,and a Naginata,the last of which Loki is unable to wield.It burns his hands.When she is in human form she's a very sultry looking,but professional,Demon imp with a dark skin tone. Wears a uniform most of the time but if in combat wears something similar to lingere.

Meet your new teacher,folks! I hope this gets big!

oh,um...oops. Well I'll let my char speak for me. I'm a boring guy,lol.  

Loki Leonheart

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MimiDear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Name: -Mimi-
DOB: -April 18th -
Personality: -Well...I sleep a lot. Most of my life is spent lounging lazily. When I'm awake I enjoy ballet, cookies, tea, anime, novels and random music. I'm shy at times and can be somewhat boring.-
Meister Type: -Sword-
Partner: -Ichibi-

Looks Like:
User Image

SEYCHELLES LOLOLOLOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 pm
Name: Zoe
DOB: 1/1 (I was seriously born on New Year's Day!)
Personality: Ok, so I like to sing, play piano, videogames, and I play a few sports such as basketball, soccer, and swimming.
Favorite manga: Tokyo Mew Mew, Soul Eater
Favorite anime: Mew Mew Power, Soul Eater
Meister Type: Sycthe Technician
Partner: I don't have a partner, and never will.

My ID will go here once I get one. smile  

DeathTheKidLuver

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm
Name: athero
Sex: Male
Position: weapon: scythe and bow
Partner: ceria
ID#: 40168321

picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name: ceria
sex: female
position: meister
partner: athero
ID#: 40168322

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm
User ImageName: Maka Albarn
Personality: Maka is annoyed at the fact that her body has not developed yet. Though she is more level-headed than Soul, Maka is prone to violent outbursts when anger gets the better of her. She usually hits Soul with a book after he does something perverted or makes fun of her. Maka is a skilled scythe meister and fights together with Soul. Like Doctor Stein, Maka can use Soul Perception. This ability allows her to track down people by sensing their soul and in combat it can be used to gauge an opponent's strength.
Meister Type: Scythe
Partner: Soul

Name: Maka
Sex: Female
Position: Meister
Partner: Soul
ID#: 01098345  

Ryu The Chibi
Crew

glaciern666

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:34 am
Name: Glaciern Nagase
DOB: 7 -11
Personality: I have a over all kind Personality. When I am angry I am very violent, but that very rarely happens. I am a pervert Like black star. I am alway reading manga, I like anime, manga, People, animals, I don't like sea food or big people messing with Little People for fun. One of my favort thing to do is cut things
Meister Type: I am a for bladed syth, and I fight with out a partner

I do need a card though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 am
Name: Jordin
DOB: March 15
Personality: I like animals, neons, black, roleplaying, piercings, and patterns like checkers, bolts and animal print.
I dislike rude people, p33p$ w#0 t@lk l!k3 d!$, illiterate peeps, and most country music.
Meister Type: Double sided swordstaff
Partner: Nobody yet.  

Shiny Mewz

Shibusen Academy - Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out