Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Men vs. Women Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 am
Not athiest related, I know, but this is fabulous.

This guy really has hard, cold facts which he flawlessly and undeniably backs up with an MS Paint drawing.

Go here.

---

Or wait, maybe it is relavant to this guild. It's relevant in that it shows how people will believe him, yet he has no proof for this, none. An MS Paint Drawing proves nothing, yet people will still believe him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

Wow. Is he joking? Sadly, I don't think he is. XD

This guy is a tool.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 pm
I almost started laughing...until I realized that he was serious. Sexist much?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image
If you just inserted audience laughter between his statements, it would totally seem like he was some middle eastern comedian.

See that made sense because I thought, then typed. surprised

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:52 am
Dathu
User Image
If you just inserted audience laughter between his statements, it would totally seem like he was some middle eastern comedian.

See that made sense because I thought, then typed. surprised
User Image

I kept waiting for the canned laughter when I watched the video tbh.... unfortunately it never came. o.o;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am
Islamic scholars trying to sound scientific. Major LOL!!!! blaugh  

Zambimaru

Athena_Ritashe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm
A husband, proving to his wife that women talk more than men, showed her a study which indicated that men use on the average only 15,000 words a day, whereas women use 30,000 words a day.

She thought about this for a while and then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say. Looking stunned, He said, "What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Athena_Ritashe
A husband, proving to his wife that women talk more than men, showed her a study which indicated that men use on the average only 15,000 words a day, whereas women use 30,000 words a day.

She thought about this for a while and then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say. Looking stunned, He said, "What?"

haha! that is beautiful ^_^

I was more impressed by the man's MS Paint skills. I can't draw circles that well that quickly... maybe he meditated long on what he was gonna draw too... (did you know that the spell check doesn't underling gonna? weird...)

Dark_lord_15

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Dark_lord_15
Athena_Ritashe

haha! that is beautiful ^_^

I was more impressed by the man's MS Paint skills. I can't draw circles that well that quickly... maybe he meditated long on what he was gonna draw too... (did you know that the spell check doesn't underling gonna? weird...)
Me too! xd This guy obviously has high levels of experience in MS Paint. He is possibly more qualified to teach an MS paint course to kindergarteners than anything else to humanity.

This video deserves a big fat L.O.L.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:46 pm
Isn't it generally accepted that it's the other way around?  

MercurialInK

migoto-kami

Greedy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 pm
I have never laughed so hard in my life!!! blaugh But I know some people who would support this theory.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:01 am
migoto-kami
I have never laughed so hard in my life!!! blaugh But I know some people who would support this theory.
It's not even a theory.

rofl  

Henneth Annun

MahouTragicQueen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:40 pm
Here is what my favorite street preacher has to say about the differences between men and women:
-All a woman wants is a man, all a man wants is a job
-Children can only learn morality from their fathers
-Every four year old child on the face of the earth has played doctor with the neighbor girl
-Women feel; men think. Women don't have a thought in their silly little heads
-Men masturbate because they’re wicked. Women masturbate because they are lonely
-Men always think about loose and hot women while they masturbate
-Men who masturbate can never satisfy a woman
-Masturbating deprives a man’s wife of pleasure
-70% of men have cheated on their wives. 30% cheated within the first six months
-if you masturbate too much you'll have to use sandpaper just to get any feeling out of it.
-God says no muff munching

The prophet has spoken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 pm
I'm glad to pronounce that 96 % of the time, I actually think before I speak. razz But I'm not surprised otherwise.

And MahouTragicQueen: Too bad I masturbate too much...although sandpaper would just...well, mutilate me. >.< lol  

Falhalterra

MahouTragicQueen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm
I think that's only for men. According to him, women hardly ever masturbate, only when they are really lonely.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff