Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 am
Locale Name:Plushie Palce

Classification: Business
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Danish

Description:
Near the masterpiece that is the main gate, there is a big palace done especially in plush architecture and much fun. It has:
a lobby,
a pub,
hundreds of rooms,
and much craziness.

This place offers much in the ways of comfort and mayhem.

Owner:
Danish (Jasae Bushae)

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:45 am
Danish rushed in, dragging Stitch-face and mario behind him, and collapsed in the hotel lobby. "I think we're safe...whew that was close!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:57 pm
Danish walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me, but I would like three rooms on the same floor please."

The innkeeper nodded and gave Danish the room keys. "Don't try to get out without paying."

Danish then walked back to his two friends. "Well, I got us rooms and we can hide out around here until we know what to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:24 pm
Mario grabs a key ''are you suer we will be safe here Danish?, i mean in an hotel, full of citizens?'' *Mario thinks* ''Maybe we should just go to our rooms...hey umm what numbers are our rooms?''  

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:56 am
"Let's see.....665, 666, 667......Do you wanna trade rooms?" Danish asked uneasily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:52 pm
Danish shrugged. "Oh, nevermind. Let's go get something to drink." Danish walks to the back room for the famous Plushie Palace Pub! The very reason Danish chose to hide out there and just as he entered streamers and noisemakers went off as one of the workers walked up to him.
"Congratulations! You are the 100.000.000.000th person to enter here! As the prize you are now the owner of the Plushie Palace!"

Danish looked up in surprise. "Me?....uh..wow!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:21 pm
what? that can't be possible!?, well i mean if you are the 100.000.000.000th person to enter here, why would someone give it away?, something's fishy, and we are drawing so much attention!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:01 am
Danish frowned and looked at the worker.

"Well....our owner was a very very nice person and he wanted to give the place to one of his patrons.....and since this place is so popular, people flock here!......including enemies and rivals making this a dangerous locale. In fact, I have to pay outrageous sums of money in life insurance because I work here!"

Danish looked thoughtful. "I see......Well, I do need to lay low and it does sound kinda fun.....sure! Call me boss!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:35 pm
Jasae Bushae
danish frowned and looked at the worker

"well....our owner was a very very nice person and he wanted to give the place to one of his patrons.....and since this place is so popular people flock here!......including enemys and rivals making this a dangerous locale, infact i have to pay outragious sums of money in life insurance because i work here!"

danish looked thoughtful "i see......well i do need to lay low and it does sound kinda fun.....sure! call me boss!"
*Mario Gulps*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:22 pm
"Oh, you worry to much. What's the worst that could happen?" Danish asked curiously.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ayumi Masamune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:28 am
Dolor sat in the corner of the bar, gazing at the ones who had just arrived through raven black hair."Ahhh...interesting..."she said to heself, and then turned back to her drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:39 am
"Alright!" Danish jumped on a table. "Stitch-face, you run the bar, and Mario, you can be the doorman for the palace."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

kimpey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:03 am
Stitch faces walks in to the bar

"I like this it "

Picking at a stitch as he said so

"hiii I love you bar"

In Stitch face's mind ... as if he had one. He though of what a home would look like and that he would want it to be like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:07 pm
Jack casually walks into the Pub/Bar and sits down. He looks at the barkeep.

" Say haven't I seen you before? Ah well it doesn't matter, give me a beer, I don't care which kind."

As he's waiting he looks around at all the people in bar, and spots a rather familiar figure standing on a table. Jack stretches and acts like he's never seen him before...  

MasterHan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:27 pm
Danish climbs off the table. "Now that that's settled, what shall I do now?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items