Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
The Barton Army Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoktorPhil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Image created by BA user Chadwick Malcolm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am
*Cough* I would like to add that the information above is currently under reconstruction and revision, due to the fact that we have a tendency to attract the wrong kind of people for some reason and have a hard time getting them out. Allow me to more formally introduce both myself and the Barton Army.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The Barton Army was formed out of a rag-tag band of soldiers from the 2007 Gaian Water Wars. Together, we created and maintained a guild for nearly a year where we picked up during and along the way to the 2008 Summer Event several key members and contributors to our Army. However, our numbers are still small but as a result, there's a small sense of community in this Army, as one would normally find in a platoon.

Largely, we are informal towards each other, but are strict as far as rules go. I, myself, have earned the nickname of the 'Barton Gestapo Officer' due to muy strict adherence to guild rules and creation of new ones in order to make sure that the Army A) adhers to the Gaia TOS, B) there's a safe and friendly enviroment within the Army, and C) so anyone that'll cause a problem in the Army can be legitimately booted out.

We have an all-purpose RP forum and two discussion forums, one for life, and another for serious discussions. There's also a thread for timewasters and games, one for contests (we currently have a lottery going on, but are debating whether we should scrap it in order to make room for an extensive, monthly salary system to reward our more active members), and of course for those who still actually play zOMG, a sub-forum for zOMG too.

As far as RPing goes, we've got parodies of life around the Army, a pirate RP, a James Bond, etc. In short, we don't care what you RP as long as it follows the TOS and as long as you follow the usual RP rules. RPing is one of our main sources of entertainment, so if you're an avid RPer, you're more than welcome.

That's just about it. As I already stated, our members are generally laid back and tend to have wry/sarcastic/morbid/sardonic/great senses of humor. As long as you're literate, follow our rules, and don't make a general a** of yourself for the purpose of doing so, then you're welcome in the Barton Army.

To join the Army, please fill out a concise but literate join request and PM me, Colonel Chang Wang, so that I may review it and guide you into getting settled into the Army.  

Chang524

2,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm
Sounds strict.

Like a Russia-based guild. xD But cool nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm
We can be, but for the most part we're kinda laid back. By the way, what do you mean by Russian-based?  

Chang524

2,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:49 pm
Russia's morals and rules and such.

At least that was what it seemed like when I was there. o.o'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 pm
sweatdrop That just may be Doc's Communist Canada sig working its influence.  

Chang524

2,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:53 pm
>.<'

Could be. But I'm sure I'm exaggerating quite a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm the BA's practicing range and everything else target! Luckily, I was born with HADS, otherwise known as Hammi's Anti-Death Syndrome.

And I piss off Chang, but that's another story for another time...>.>

Rad Disease

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm
David Bowie are scaring me. D: T-T

Interesting, do tell?..

We need more people like you, xD.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:03 pm
... actions speak louder than words. and no that's not just an excuse to do this... *uses shotgun on hammi* =P  

kaiser321

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 pm
The shooting Hammi game looks like fun. *Points Bazooka at Hammi* =D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:17 pm
mrgreen That's the spirit! Release the bloodthirsty hounds!  

Chang524

2,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:18 pm
Or bloodthirsty cats.
Hammi, my zombie dawg lieks you. <3

Femmunition
Captain

Imortal Sam R I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 am
Its not fair.. I am not allowed to kill Hammi.  
Waiting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff