Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm
Hello everyone!

I thought that with the announcement of this on-rails shooter featuring the ever-popular (and my personal favorite game) Resident Evil 2 it deserved its own topic.

So here we go, discuss!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:30 pm
So, I'm really excited. I know we wont be able to trust the story, but Claire looks so awesome... I think that'll be worth it. biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Yes, Claire is wonderful. No more botox injection in her upper lip like in Degeneration! I hope Alyson Court voices her again. I love Alyson Court.

Ironically, she's the only person Capcom has been consistent with regarding VAs. She's been Claire in 2, CV/CVX, Degeneration... She just has to be in here!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Well, judging from the teaser trailer, it's still her. smile

Claire seems like she'll be fine. Leon should be our concern.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Now now, Angela. Let's talk about happy things in the first few pages so people aren't put off by the nay-saying. :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm
Okay, okay. razz

Considering extras, I highly think there will be an extra mission with H.U.N.K., and perhaps another one with Wesker that covers what he did at Rockfort/Antarctica (like I suggested before), since UC had two characters with side-missions.  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:30 am
That definitely makes a lot of sense, Angela. And yeah, Leon looks a little tool-ish, which I find hilarious, but who am I to judge? cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 am
I'm curious as to what Birkin's mutations will look like. Hopefully better than UC's Nemesis.  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 am
XD yeah. and hopefully won't sound like a robot. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Yeah, Claire looks like her Code Veronica incarnation... the cutscenes, anyway.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 pm
I definitely think that's a good thing. I don't mind pink, but her Code Veronica outfit was waaaaaay better than her RE2 outfit IMO.

If anything, this will be an entertaining game... And I hope they do Birkin's mutations justice. That would rock my socks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm
HEy you're forgetting the other people. *pulls sherry into the topic.* So what about her? Are they still going to make her wear the seifuku?  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 am
Notte: Except for those horrid mom jeans (Thank god they were lowered on her Palisades figure). rofl

Alkazier: I kind of wish they'd actually give her something American girls wear instead of a sailor suit (especially one with...long shorts?). On top of that, it would be great if they actually made her taller. I wasn't that short when I was 12! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:34 am
Hmmm, maybe we'll get a Sherry side-story in DC. Wouldn't that be great? I think so anyway... I'm itching to know what really happens to her.

Angela - omg.... those mom jeans... hi-larious. The 90's were some bad times for fashion.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 am
AngelaAshford
Notte: Except for those horrid mom jeans (Thank god they were lowered on her Palisades figure). rofl

Alkazier: I kind of wish they'd actually give her something American girls wear instead of a sailor suit (especially one with...long shorts?). On top of that, it would be great if they actually made her taller. I wasn't that short when I was 12! xp
It's the in the genes. Since Birkin is stupid enough to be controlled by the g-virus instead of controlling it, I'm not surprised Sherry is that smll, and also stupid enough to wear clothes like that in an American population. then again maybe Annete just got her back from Japan a few days ago.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff