MUST READ! Pertaining to the new direction... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 am
Lol, so i know im an a*****e. But now im back...

Im ready to write the Third chapter (some of you actually know what this will be based around.) so its going to require alot of information about your individual charecters.

SO if your still in it for the long haul please take a night to redo your charecter bios and post them here. Also ill need what they have been up to recently cause i cant read all these messages on a frickin iphone! So please help me out one last time and we can get this back on track. BIG THINGS PEOPLE! BIG THINGS!!!

Orginally the story revolved around destroying the H.E.C. SO now its time to unite and do it. Make a final stand so to say... We all have had long enough to form allianes and enemies. So i want to test your alliances and make your enemies your friends. Throughtout the time leading up to the third chapter im going to be turning some of you... (Comepletely up to you...But think of it this way, if your not on my side who is? twisted )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:13 pm
...I am going to kick your a** for saying it's been run through the mud when EVERYONE'S busted their balls/ovaries to keep it going. Seriously. I don't give a damn how sick or poor I am right now, I'm going to fuel up the car and come kick your a**.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Pah I see you in real life you've got years of a** kickens coming. And maybe it was bad terminology, what I'm saying is it has seen some dark days as guilds go. This storyline has so much potential it's not even funny. I mean on weyard is a place for anyone literally... I just don't get how it hasn't thrived...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 am
Well me and Piko went and added a ton of new and interesting characters............becuase Piko decided he wanted to get manipulative. So maybe that'll spice things up a bit. ^^

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 am
Honestly it's thanks to Neross n' Piko that things didn't COMPLETELY die down to just Emma and I. And honestly... ::Thinks back:: Seems like Piko and I have been rather busy. So have Neross and I...and so have Emma and I! Hm...seemed like people were entertained as well, given Piko himself CREATED a storyline in your absence.

As for how many a**-kickings I have coming: Karma kicked me in the nuts with Cancer. Nah, I only got s**t to dish out now. That's rather trivial though, given all I need to do to you is show off intellect and skill which can be done through words alone!

See Kris, you need to be saying: "Gee guys, thanks for sticking around while I was gone and I'm glad to see that RP was going on in my absence!" Dunno where the ego came from, but I'll happily crush that false sense of self-satisfaction for you. YOU did s**t to keep it alive. Your MEMBERS kept it alive. Without them, you're nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm
Well emma knows she has my infinite thanks and I didn't know about nero and pikos action so they both have it as well. As for you Kain I'd think you know better than to dare say to me I've done s**t. a*****e I've been dealing with the worst of my life thus far and the fact I'm even trying to get this all back on what I think is the right track should show my gratitude. If you think I consider this guild my own personal imagination land then you are undoubtably mentally clipped. I'm back now trying to thank everyone by getting my members hard work recognIzed by other gaians because I think the world of all of you and the least you all deserve is a great guild. I apologize my situation as of recent hasn't allowed me to do that but I'm making the best I can by using a friggin iPhone. I have been typing this message so long I can't even remember how it started! But you'll do well to check your own ego because without the other members your worthless just as we all are in any family. So let's not ever try to put me in my place again ok pumpkin?  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am
Kris, it wasn't about you. Your situation is unfortunate, yes. You have my empathy and I by no means meant to say in any way you should be ashamed or...whatever the hell the point to that was. You MISSED the point:

To say the guild was "run into the mudd" (grammar error included) indicates your members did something wrong, when they've kept it alive for you. OR themselves; whatever the case: FoM isn't gone, there's plenty of room for Nexus' return and I've even made areas/openings/suggestions as to his disappearance to help you come back.

Using an iPhone to post shows you care. What you've said contradicts your actions, and frankly it reminds me far too much of teenage drama. It's becoming a fight between you and I, so I'm going to resolve it as I do with any other unwelcome drama: I'll excuse myself from it. I bought you the guild and helped you a bit. I did all I said I'd do, thus the only ties I hold are to your members...and they know damn well where they can continue our RPs, should they wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 am
.....If I could smack you both I would.

You guys are FRIENDS right? And on top of that you guys are supposed to be our leaders guild wise too. SO WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING ACT LIKE IT?!

I mean GEEZ! First Chris with the ' dragged through the mud thing' Which...well...it is kind of insulting it is I'm not going to say it isn't. But hey I understand the whole wanting to get everybody back on the same track thing. I was all cool to go along with it.

And now Kain's quitting because you two had a little 'tiff?! Dear god man I thought you were more mature than this! You can't just up and quit the guild because you and Chris had a disagreement. Yeah okay, you tried to be the bigger man by apologizing and stating your point which is cool and I respect that....

But quitting makes me want to hop on a plane pick up a taxi and FIND where you live and STRANGLE YOU. I was right to check on this when Meg told me things were getting heated. You two need to settle whatever problems you have OUTSIDE OF THE GUILD and suck it up and just THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE FOR ONCE!!

Chris, your statement was crap.

Kain, you'd be pissing off WAY too many people and HURTING YOUR FRIENDS FEELINGS if you quit.

You both need a freaking kick in the balls right now for being such messed-up tight-wads and you KNOW IT. Quit your god-damned b***h-fest with each other and get back to what matters.

HAVING FUN. Which is what the guild is about right?

Good god I've dealt with queens who gave me less drama to worry about than you two.

The Anon Assassin

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:48 am
...Threatening a masochist with violence is really backwards; I just gotta point this out. If people really wanna kick my a**, then I'll meet you half-way on gas 'cause I could use some erotic fun.

THAT ASIDE. I'm aware that what I'm doing will piss people off, but Piko, you met me at a strange time. I'm not known for being nice! I'm known for being a manipulative a*****e that, like my character, just likes to watch people squirm. That was on AOL. I tried to change that on Gaia, but you can't destroy who you are. BY NO MEANS ARE THESE MY MOTIVES.

I know Kris, and I know myself. I don't know how big his ego can get, but I know I'm not one to back down without taking drastic measures. I'd rather skip the feud that would inevitably seep into the guild and possibly HURT it, and I'd rather not have Kris spamming my inbox with bullshit and I'd rather not reduce myself to doing the same.

Fact is: This is where my friends are. Out here, things happened to make me ditch my others. THIS guild gave birth to the friendships I consider to be worth anything, and that includes Kris even at this moment. But I'm SICK. I literally cannot deal with drama; I have enough of that bullshit circling me away from, as you said Piko, something that should be FUN.

If and when the drama ceases, then things can return to normal. Until then, I'm going to avoid a potential source of physical pain. Yes, it is selfish. And I'm sorry and a bit honored to hear it will hurt people. But I know that what I'm doing is right.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am
First! Me and kain have been fighting since we met! It will not change until he or I dies. This one was my fault in to many ways and sorry to you all. Jeez... People have been breaking up fights between me and kain for oh about a decade now? Its just how it be... Ask Muni and DeAnna they will both tell you the hell we cause when we fight. If you will notice everything between me and kain is big, if we ever had a little argument then ou should all head for the hills....quickly.

Now its over. Kain isnt leaving (i havnt gotten his answer yet, but if he does leave i wont kick his a**, ill just be sad and kain will piss me off but he wont make me sad... I hope sweatdrop ) and im deeply sorry for saying what i said but you all know what i meant so please let us be rid of my mistake.

---Remind me never to play poker in this town---
Ben Wayed- The Voice of Seth.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Usually it was Dee that got me to calm down. Muni just kinda yelled at me for being an a*****e a lot.

Anywho, yes fight is over, amends have been made and so forth. I'm sorry I made you sad, Piko. Also sorry I gave Emma something shitty to read upon her brief "check-in" and also whatever affects I made have had on Neross. Kinda scares me I haven't heard anything from her... sweatdrop Think I might be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:02 am
I don't like confrontation...and I've been busy working on several art projects at once which is why you 'haven't heard from me'. That and I didn't like the feel of posting while Emma was away...I'm still not sure if I want to post yet especially now that I'm on to phase TWO for both projects (working on two at the same time often makes me more focused)....sooo...I might be a little absent for awhile...but it's just until I make up my mind.

And don't worry that won't take TOO much time. Piko's grilling me to finish up soon so that he can post BACK and blah de blah de blah...whatever....basically all you need to know is that he's whinning and bitching at me and it's annoying and doesn't make me work any faster but sure as hell makes me want to tie him up, gag him, and leave him in a room with a lot of his exes just for the heck of it. stare

.....Did I mention I'm cranky when I work on projects?

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 am
I honestly just want one person in the guild to post something... Like I'm feeling trapt I havnt posted in months and now that I can I can't. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Problem is we've all become key to one another. Working around Kris' absence was enough of a pain in the a**; had to put Alex on standby and I had to hold Zadkiel back a lot, plus pretty much assume Nexus was off doing something sinister. I dunno.

Dunno what happened when I left; wasn't here!

Then Emma leaves, which literally puts Zadkiel at a standstill and I agree with Megan; moving on without her (concerning Kain) is more then merely rude given the patience she showed me.

PIKO'S lazy a** could get on and post in Uriel's Flame, though...well, either of you could. 'Cept Megan has a GOOD excuse. So, Kris and I are at a bit of a standstill there...

Leaves Reaper. Kris already knows my plan for em', but I'm not sure how I want to execute it yet. For now, I'm just gonna ask Kris to go around all the forums and change their titles. If they need to be deleted, but a "Y" at the end of it. If it should be kept, but a "N" at the end of it.

Example: "Uriel's Flame N"

OR you could just write me a list. Either way, s**t's getting cluttered and it bothers me.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm
I've found that a guild works a lot like an old clock, crack the back open and you see all these gears, the mainspring, the counter balance. Remove even one and the clock stops ticking. And if it does keep ticking, it won't work correctly, the time will be off and on occasion it will stop.

Luckily clocks can be fixed and repaired, and pieces can get brought back in. I think this is the first time in awhile that all the active members have been able to post so frequently. Hoping to see the new chapter taking place soon you guys.

So ends my philisophical rant xd  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces