Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Question Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Haiiii. It's SuperSnow! Uhh. Actually that sounded lame. S squared? Mehh. In any case! I know a lot of you are pretty awesome and read the rules and such before PMing us xD But there are still those darn questions you can't get to the bottom too. Especially if you're new! I'm gonna admit it. I was very very slow and confused when I first started. So it's okay if you're just browsing. But here, you can ask any question you want! Don't afraid to ask anything like. "How do I roleplay?" "What is Godmodding?" "How do I get a Bloodline?" And my personal favorite "Will you be my friend and we'll live happily ever after?" Though, that would be much more suited for the Chatroom.

All in all, you may ask any questions you want here. Our Crew will try to get on top of it ASAP. Or maybe some of the veterans are feeling nice and want to help out too~ Just remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question.

PS. We also will accept questions from those non-members as well. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 pm
Dark's Question:
*Dark get's on one knee.*
"Snowy...will you marry me?"

lol jk seriously my question is:

"I am in charge of the Ninja Nominations thread and there are alot of old threads piling up confusing people and I'd like to either be promoted back to crew to help out in leaf (I'm a Sannin and have been since early dec and someone keeps messing with my topics when reiko made them stickies or announcements so I dunno who it is? Anyway I'd also like it for organizing my Ninja Nominations subforum now you don't have to promote me you can just have a crew or VC be sent to clear out the threads I ask them but it'd be a daily thing and they'd have to be active."  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm
Hmmm

*Scratches head*

Why did Bambi get demoted???

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm
Lol...And why did he leave? rolleyes And why alot of things... If you wish to know just PM me  

Bambi Hyuuga

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm
What does (sp) mean? I keep seeing it in posts and comments, but am clueless as to what it stands for.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm
Fanoto
What does (sp) mean? I keep seeing it in posts and comments, but am clueless as to what it stands for.

I can get this one (sp) means speel check, you put it when you are not sure if the word is spelled right, but not everyone will use it.  

irishshamrock12

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:02 pm
Well that makes sense. Also helps if you have Firefox cause of the built-in dictionary & red line system thingy. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm
Dark: Uhh, that you'd have to consult about Eris. But I could assign someone to clean up [where is this exactly? Leaf?] the place. ^^ But no to your first question.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm
snowyloved
Dark: Uhh, that you'd have to consult about Eris. But I could assign someone to clean up [where is this exactly? Leaf?] the place. ^^ But no to your first question.
No you read it wrong I just said I wanna help you leaf more but in the ninja nominations I need someone to get rid of old threads because it's confusing some people and I cant delete them because I'm a member.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:25 am

How am I supposed to buy my original Caln and Bloodline? I mean, in the profile skeleton it said you had to but your clan and bloodline but I'm using a character I've had since the beggining of Naruto and I made up my own clan and bloodline. So how does that work?

xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am
I have a question. When are you going to update the bloodlines and clans? The user listes haven't been changed in what seems like ages... (e.g: Theres around 3-4 tendrill thread users now and the list says there's only Wing Of Gods...)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am
When is anything in this guild going to get updated? Suggestion: Make a thread in the main forum for people to post what bloodline or clan they have then update the list. Same for demons and all that other stuff.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am

How am I supposed to buy my original Caln and Bloodline? I mean, in the profile skeleton it said you had to but your clan and bloodline but I'm using a character I've had since the beggining of Naruto and I made up my own clan and bloodline. So how does that work?

What about this! Dude below me, if you know! Plaese, tell me! I really just wanna roleplay!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:22 am
Did you post that custom bloodline in the custom bloodline/clan requests thread?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 am
I got question, can i punch Bambi ? neutral

Lol jk, though i wouldn't mind if you said yes...

Anyways meh real question is, When will someone clean up the main sub forum again ?

Also, who is the one actually in charge of custom summons, cuz i have been jamed because i cant find him/her.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff