Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Winner of tekken 6 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who should win the tekken 6 tournament ?
  Jin Kazama/ Devil Jin
  Kazuya Mishima/ Devil
  Heihachi Mishima
  Other.
View Results

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 pm
Hey everyone I am the newest memeber of the tekken force guild this is my 5th day on gaia. (looking for friends)
Ok just wondering who do you think should be the winner of the tekken 6 tournament ?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 am
Well, the Mishimas have always won. And at this point there is only one possible winner, Lars.
Why?

Because Lars winning the tournament is the only way we can still have all the Mishimas in the next one. See, if Jin wins, he kills Kaz and Hei. If Kaz wins, he kills Jin and Hei. If Hei wins, he kills Jin and Kaz. So yeah, Lars is the only Mishima there is left to win the tournament.

And if anyone, even for a second is thinking about saying "Lee is a Mishima too!" No, he is not, he's adopted.

Lars wins... I hope. Actualy I hope Jin wins but then again I'd lose my second favorites so yeah...  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 am
Tekkensennin
Well, the Mishimas have always won. And at this point there is only one possible winner, Lars.
Why?

Because Lars winning the tournament is the only way we can still have all the Mishimas in the next one. See, if Jin wins, he kills Kaz and Hei. If Kaz wins, he kills Jin and Hei. If Hei wins, he kills Jin and Kaz. So yeah, Lars is the only Mishima there is left to win the tournament.

And if anyone, even for a second is thinking about saying "Lee is a Mishima too!" No, he is not, he's adopted.

Lars wins... I hope. Actualy I hope Jin wins but then again I'd lose my second favorites so yeah...

Wow I didn't realise that Lars was adopted into the Mishima family surprised
Though it would be interesting to see him win. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 am
First uhhh. Who the hell is Lars ? 2nd. Umm I think Kazuya should be the winner. I mean it started with him and should end with him besides that Jin has won the 3rd and 5th tournament. Its about time he gets a win back under his belt. Screw Heihachi he is to old u.u  

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 am
@ Pooky: Lars is not adopted, Heihachi got some swedish punani.

Gin: Lars is a new character in T6BR. Jin won 3 4 and 5. If Kazuya wins, all the other mishimas die. that would not be good yes? Lars wins, yay!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Tekkensennin

Ahh thanks for clearing that up mate. surprised I'm still quite new with the Tekken 6 storyline, so where did you find Lars bio?  

Pooky Girl

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 am
Pooky Girl
Tekkensennin

Ahh thanks for clearing that up mate. surprised I'm still quite new with the Tekken 6 storyline, so where did you find Lars bio?
From the TZ obviously.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 am
Tekkensennin
Pooky Girl
Tekkensennin

From the TZ obviously.

Doh! Should've known.... rolleyes sweatdrop  

Pooky Girl

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 am
Ok I read a little bit about Lars. He is working for Jin right now, so If Lars wins so does JIn. Lars is head of the tekken force. Besides that G-Corp is the only thing standing in the way of the Mishima Zabatsu. Also no Jin did not win tekken 4. Kazuya fought Hehachi and lost. Hehachi is the actual winner of the Tournament, but he got beat up by Jin at the end of the tournament.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 am
Gingeta
Ok I read a little bit about Lars. He is working for Jin right now, so If Lars wins so does JIn. Lars is head of the tekken force. Besides that G-Corp is the only thing standing in the way of the Mishima Zabatsu. Also no Jin did not win tekken 4. Kazuya fought Hehachi and lost. Hehachi is the actual winner of the Tournament, but he got beat up by Jin at the end of the tournament.
Almost right, he WAS an employee of Jin. But he didn't agree with Jin's methods and the Zaibatsu's actions so he resigned.

Heihachi still got owned so who cares, but yeah, that happened outside the tournament so you're right. Hwoarang beat Jin is T5 but he turned into Devil and beat Hwoarang even worse and won. Still, Lars will take the 6th, I hope.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 am
Hmm I don't know. I can't wait though for it be realeased on ps3. Man I am telling you so many people want that game badly. Kinda sucks that its going to XBox 360 as well now sony has lost its hardcore fighting game while Microsoft gets DOA and Tekken u.u  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 am
Gingeta
Hmm I don't know. I can't wait though for it be realeased on ps3. Man I am telling you so many people want that game badly. Kinda sucks that its going to XBox 360 as well now sony has lost its hardcore fighting game while Microsoft gets DOA and Tekken u.u
It's still kind of cool from Namco to actually listen to their fans. Many fans were hoping for it to go on Xbox, can you blame namco? Really shows the care about their fans. I support PS3, but the whole Xbox thing shows that namco actually listens.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 pm
Getting back to topic, I'd like to see Paul win. He's gotten so close so many times, I think he deserves it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 am
Alixraen
Getting back to topic, I'd like to see Paul win. He's gotten so close so many times, I think he deserves it.
Might give you a hint, he hasn't won for two reasons.

1: He sucks
2: He's a minor character

Also the title "Bloodline Rebellion" might give you an idea what the game's story really is about... the Mishima family.

But let's see, if it was not to be a Mishima (highly unlikely) who should it be? I think I'd have to say Bruce... coz you know, he's good and he could probably handle running a company liek that. If Paul won, the Zaibatsu would be bankrupt (sp?) in a week xD  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am
Paul, Law and Steve are all working together.
As for Bruce winning and controling the company ? Eh I think not. Nina has a better chance then Bruce.
None the less I really want it to be Kazuya's time I mean its only fair.
Jin has tekken 3 and 5, Hehachi tekken 2 and 4 Its Kazuya time got dam it !! I mean the dude comes back from the dead.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff