Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Warning About "The Sims 3" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you buy "The Sims 3"
  Yes
  OMG!! CAN'T WAIT!! ;D
  No
  Too expansive
  There's a Sims 3?? O.O
  Eventually, yes.
  Maybe
  GOLDZZZZZZ
View Results

iLykSparkles

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm
Most people are looking forward to buying The Sims 3 this June for around $50. But what some might not know, is that to install it you need to have a "DVD drive" in your computer.
I for one, do not. My computer is old and laggy. So I won't be buying The Sims 3 anytime soon....
My question is...
Will YOU buy The Sims 3?
.w.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 am
I have a DVD drive, but my computer is old and laggy as well. I’ll have to update it. Maybe my mom’ll let me put it on her new laptop.. I probably wouldn't be able to play it much though.

I'll buy it eventfully. 3nodding  

Toki no Yuushi
Vice Captain

Nuclear Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:45 am
The parasites, Los Plagas, are slaves to my will! I have... absolute control!
Most likely not. I doubt my computer could handle it, heck it can barely handle TS2. And on top of that, the only thing I find really interesting about TS3 is the traits thing. Other than that... o.o;

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 pm
iSimplyLoveHim
Most people are looking forward to buying The Sims 3 this June for around $50. But what some might not know, is that to install it you need to have a "DVD drive" in your computer.
I for one, do not. My computer is old and laggy. So I won't be buying The Sims 3 anytime soon....
My question is...
Will YOU buy The Sims 3?
.w.
Haaaaaaaai, you! I didn't know you joined this guild! <333
What's up?
{I might buy Sims 3... it's sounds bit expensive to me, and I just bought Sims 2 >w< So I'm gonna wait a bit and get bored with my first Sims}  

Lecki-Chan

shutterbeebee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 am
Probably not I just got my comouter in shape to play TS2 without lagging to death. Plus I think the design of the sims in TS2 are way cuter. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 am
I didnt know that. I still want the game beacuse i love the traits idea but my computer is starting to lag because i have to much custom content on my sims 2 and i dont have alot of space left, i have tried to go through and delete thought. So buying the game is kinda iffy right now.  

animechickk

Lady Pemberly

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 am
My aunt ordered it for my birthday, so the price isn't a problem.
I'm actually looking forward to it, with the open neighborhoods, the new Create-a-Sim and all that. The graphics, I was a bit iffy about but now I'm really looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image User Image
Not right away. Right now I'm happy with Sims 2 and since Sims 3 will be missing a feature I use with just about every family I make I'm just not looking forward to #3. Unless I see an amazing expansion pack come out, (like SuperStar from Sims 1) then I might be more amped up on buying it.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

shmarty

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:46 am
As of now I am still enjoying Sims 2. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:57 am
Yep, I'll buy it! biggrin  

Lavica

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm
I really really really reeeealllly want that game!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm
im going to get sims 3 becuase mine has the dvd drive and im looking forward to new and better things in the sims  

sam rudi

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:47 pm
My husband bought it, but I have since went back to Sims 2  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm
I refused to buy it, but thanks to the leaked version getting out, and no I did not download it, I just stalked a few places where people where playing it had posted pictures and reviews. I ended up caving and getting it on the 2nd of June.  

Simming
Crew

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 pm
Actually, now it's like, $20. If anyone knows EB games, it's a Canadian video game store. After a month or so, the game is considered old. So they make those things $20 or less. It's my favourite place!

-Onion mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces