Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Recruiting Site Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm
For those who wishes to become ANBU, unless you recieved a pm from me asking you to join, must pass the test provided here......which isnt on right now because I have to work on it, so for now pm me

-your rank
-why you want to be ANBU
-what is your goal
-how you can make the village by joining
- type me several paragraphs of an rp of you being anbu

thank you, and this is temporary  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm
((sure, gimme a minute. If you become chunin then your in, but ok. I can test you now. ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm
((Sorry bout that, my brother and i were switching back and forth on a computer til my mom got home with the laptop, i'll be the one actually taking the test, Test))

Kurisu walked into the room and signed his name under the "OININ part of the roster and then took a seat. " Can't wait, i've been waitin months for this stupid test."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm
((.....im lost....xD ok hold on im looking at oither stuff at moment, ppl texting me, pming me, iming me...its crazy))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm
A clone of Raiden walks in and turns to Kurisu

"Ah, good to see you again. So if you can please, I would like you to fill out the application provided and then when your done let me know and we'll begin your final part of the exam"

He said as he placed a form before Kurisu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm
Kurisu rolled his eyes as he saw Raiden walk through the door, "great....just my luck." Kurisu grabbed the paperwork and began to fill it out.

-your rank =Chunin
-why you want to be ANBU=To protect the village and loved ones
-what is your goal= To avenge my parents death
-how you can make the village by joining= I'm really good at tracking as well as combat

(I figured we were going to do the RP part)  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 pm
He takes the paper laughing

'Aw come one Kurisu, why can't you just stop holding that grudge. Ok, now are you prepared for your final part of the test?"

((ok, this could end up getting confusing. So you gonna have to rp it but It'll be interesting. Just work with it))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 pm
"As long as i lived here, i've learned to never trust traitors. Sure you may have stopped me the first time, but i've gotten smarter and a lot wiser. So give me your best shot, Raiden." Kurisu then stood up with a confident smirk on his face.

((lol, check this out))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_WKTQz5k5k&feature=related  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm
Eyes widen

"A fight? I was going to have a different test....you want to fight then go to the ANBU training ground, you have my permission"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 pm
Kurisu tried to keep his cool, "Yeah, i'll go to the training grounds, but first i'll take this little test of yours."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:35 pm
"Ok, then here we go. "

He glanced at Kurisu and he was landed in a genjutsu. He appeared on the borders of enemy lines of another country. He hears a voice in his head

Your mission is to inflitrate any lines and get through the village undetected, and opposition you face neutralize them as effectively as possible. Your anbu and you must, with your squad, successfully complete the mission. In the enemy country is a rogue ninja whos the rank of sannin about, and he has lots of joinin and chunin working for him. You must get into the heart of the village, kill him, and return with his head. Destroy all in your path and return with your squad alive. Its your show now.

The voice faded

((I trust you can rp this out. I'll be watching the whole time, this genjutsu is absolutely real as possible. Understand this?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 pm
Kurisu found himself on the canyon outside of a desserted wasteland of a village. He overlooked the layout of the entire village and saw a large tower surrounded with mass amounts of security, "That has to be the target." As Kurisu used Sunagakure to move underground and penetrate the heart of the village.

((Are you going to rp as the reaction of the village, or just keep going?))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm
((I'll let u do it, and you'll be graded on how well you rp. Then we can spar. But I'm mostly looking to see what you can do under these conditions. So rp well ok?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Kurisu got to the edge of the city and surfaced,"Infiltration of the city is complete, now to make my way to the tower." As he began to dash towards the tower.

((Meanwhile in the tower)) A chunin spotter enters the room of the Sannin rogue. "Sir, the city has been breached by what appears to be a unidentified rogue ninja." The Sannin turned to the spotter, "Hmm.. an assasin? send the wave of chunin to kil him." The Spotter nodded as he took his chunin comrades to take out the rogue ninja, leaving only the select few jonin bodyguards behind.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers