Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-Round 1-Fight 4-Test vs Sen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Will Win?
  Test?
  Sen?
View Results

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image

same rules as before, cept you must navigate around the decaying corpses that are desperate to munch on your bonez, you must make your opponent be teared away by the zomehs!!! (will not count as your rp character dying)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 pm
((Ok, so we must make on or the other be eaten by zombies??? oh yeah this will be fun XD. ))

The wind blew ominously across the field around the graves and zombies. Lightning flashed brightning the sky as the dimensions around the top of the church twisted and time distorted as a portal ripped open and Raiden was there standing on it. He waited for his opponent with his eternal sharingan (one of each version) active scanning the field at the zombies  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm
The breeze calmed and the air became stifling as the figure emerged from the shadows. Sengetsu Uchiha appeared clothed in full anbu gear disregarding the mask which he had shifted off to the side of his head. His spiky black hair was unmoved by the wind as it began to blow once again through the grounds of the dead disturbing the bangs which danced across his face. Raising his right arm slowly and spreading his fingers he combed through the left bang keeping it out of his deep black eyes. He looked towards his opponenet. "Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..." he grinned in the darkness lowering his head allowing the shadows to overtake his face. Ater a brief moment he once again shifted his gaze towards Raiden, his sharingan now active, three tomoe in each eye."This won't take long." he stated the sleek black anbu gear shifted with his motions as he crouched down on his right leg sweeping the left one behind him. His right arm gently touched the ground and his left drew his katana holding it out to his side erpendicular to his form. He knew the zombies would smell the living flesh soon he would await their arrival...or his opponents movement which ever happened first.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm
((ok im assuming your on the ground no? not sure if your making a stands or attacking but here we go!!!!))

Raiden glanced at the opponent and noted his sharingan

This ought to be fun....another uchiha...

He made handsigns and decided to start things off by making two shadow clones, one using mythical phoenix flower jutsu. The multiple fireballs flew around the figure and closed in on him at six different angles, hidden within the fire however was a shuriken. The other two Raidens got into a stance on the church prepared for any attack  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm
((yea I'm on the ground, um DT are we supposed to rp the zombies or r u gonna do it))

Sengetsu reacted fast relaxing his hands the blade fell to the bottom of his palm as he stood up forming several rapid handseals, his legs no shoulderwidth apart the shinobi exclaimed the jutsu's name. "Kaze no Yoroi!" The air swirled around the ninja, the nearby tombstones flew to his aid as they were uplifted from the ground colliding with the jutsu and its shuriken, the impact shattered the tombstones releasing dust and rock into the atmosphere providing cloud cover for Sengetsu as he flicked his wrist grasping his blade tightly. His left hand choked up on the hilt while his right hand stayed back for surther support. He ran rapidly through the smokescreen his blade tearing through the ground as he dashed forward, however the shinobi was not at all heading towards his opponent, the winds direction shifted eastward and that was where the ninja was headed, he could smell death in the air and knew it wouldn't be long before the undead made their appearance. leaping upward he landed in a nearby tree sheathing his katana on his back, it would do him no good in this fight..or so he thought.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Raiden looked blankly at the shinobii slashing the ground going towards a different direction than towards him. He made handsigns and suddenly the air grew heavy with mist. In turn he also used mist vision technique, allowing him to see through the mist as clear as daylight, but thanks to the smoke from the collision, it made things harder for his opponent. Then Raiden drew out his special katana known as the sword of Adauchi. The two other copies of himself seperated and one threw several kunais attached with explosive notes towards Sen from the direction he was running towards, the other one opened his mouth and released a *blast of water at him from above. The last Raiden vanished into the mist

*Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)

((ah, ok. And yeah, we do zomies or u?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Sengetsu grinned, Raiden was unaware of Sen's ability. Overtime Sengetsu had learned to see with the wind, explaining why he travelled in the direction of the blowing breeze. However, knowledge of the incoming jutsu did not help him avoid them. Forming a single handseal before impact Sengetsu was blasted hard the kunai and propelled into the air only to be smashed down into the ground from the falling water. As he slammed down upon the surface, he smiled weakly as he began standing up, his gear had been stripped from his body on his torso. "Ninja Art: Puppet Armor." he laughed as the fragments of the armor surrounding his body flanked off falling to gthe ground revealing an unscarred Sengetsu beneath clothed only in a jounin vest, a fishnet covering his body underneath and black pants. On his back was now a large summoning scroll which he removed slamming it upon the ground. "I'll show just how frighteneing puppet can be." he knew this would take much chakra and preparation would be vital. He formed several handseals. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" three shadow clones appeared beside him. He spoke fast and low as not to reveal his plan."I need you all to guard me, I'm gonna use Senji to make this move faster...by the smell in the air we don't have much time so move out." As the clones dispered he quickly unrravelled the scroll beginning the incantation forming severeal rapid handseals repeatedly, all the while hoping that time would be on his size...just this once.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm
Raiden reappeared a few miles away smirking.

Interesting....very interesting. If this gets too far I may have to disrupt the laws of nature. Oh well, maybe if it gets bad I will simply change the landscape.

He had the two clones rush at Sen and unleashed two large fireballs at him, with the two clones still going at him, much closer than before. Raiden sank into the ground again laughing darkly.

puppet user he must be....well I'll have to show him just how terrifying the sharingan can be, and how useless his puppets will be against a certain beast of mine

And he vanished again

((im interested now......XD, whats senji?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Sen of the WInd
The breeze calmed and the air became stifling as the figure emerged from the shadows. Sengetsu Uchiha appeared clothed in full anbu gear disregarding the mask which he had shifted off to the side of his head. His spiky black hair was unmoved by the wind as it began to blow once again through the grounds of the dead disturbing the bangs which danced across his face. Raising his right arm slowly and spreading his fingers he combed through the left bang keeping it out of his deep black eyes. He looked towards his opponenet. "Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..." he grinned in the darkness lowering his head allowing the shadows to overtake his face. Ater a brief moment he once again shifted his gaze towards Raiden, his sharingan now active, three tomoe in each eye.
"This won't take long."he stated the sleek black anbu gear shifted with his motions as he crouched down on his right leg sweeping the left one behind him. His right arm gently touched the ground and his left drew his katana holding it out to his side erpendicular to his form. He knew the zombies would smell the living flesh soon he would await their arrival...or his opponents movement which ever happened first.
(( I highly doubt that ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 pm
((@DArk:I know it will take long but I felt like typing sumthin crazy.
@TEst: This is Senji, the puppet of the once living Senji Uchiha which Sengetsu now wields as a chakra armor. But as you'll soon see its not the same easily shattered armor as before.))

Sen's clones leaped to actions, with five seals remaining they would have to by him just three more seconds before the jutsu would be complete. The clones leaped forward folding their arms across their chest as they were struck by the fireballs, each one releasing a blast radius that slowed Sen slightly. His bangs flailing about the Uchiha completed his seals smiling as he slammed his blood stricken right hand down upon the scroll. "Summoning Jutsu!" Their was a large cloud of smoke released from the scroll which enveloped Sengetsu completely. Then proceeded to provide a small smokescreen for the shinobi. In the heart of the cloud Sengetsu was enveloped in a strange chakra which surrounded him, consuming him. His legs spread shoulder width apart and he spread his palms outward as the chakra enetered his mouth and nose. He roared loudly as his outward appearance changed rapidly. His hair became spiky and white as his bangs receded, his shraingan became mangekyou as his face aged into that of a 28 year old male, just slightly older than himself. He was clothed in baggy black pants, from which a large tail appeared. His feet dug deep into the ground, his muscles bulged becoming far more cut. His voice deepened as the roaring ceased and a large blast of air dispered the smoke revealing the puppetized armor that had engulfed him, and the chakra which had consumed him. For a brief moment their was no movement until the figure breathed in deeply. Senji looked upward, his ambitious eyes were clouded with a mix of dangerous emotions. Behind him the large puppet tail slammed into the ground smashing several gravestones behind him. He clenched his right fist tightly, as the tail buckeled under him and sprang out propelling him rapidly into the air. WIth little effort he rotated The bladed poison barb tail shot outward like a scorpion's method of defense in an attempt to stab the first attacking clone.

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:15 pm
Raiden, on the church again, grew slightly annoyed and then activated his sharingan into a stage beyond eternal. This suddenly caused a surge of power rushing through him and his clones as his chakra suddenly sky rocketed. The two clones were nearly right on top of Sen, or at least if thats still him. The first clone spun in the air moving to the side dodging it, and they both landed by him. One using fireball jutsu at his lower body and the other used chakra disruption pulse at the upper body. Raiden watched the new figure carefully, making handsigns.

((Oh ok, one of your old rpcs no? Interesting...but who said anything about shattering it XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:32 pm
((No its not mine...its the rps i killed to obtain my mangekyou, the guy quit the guild then gaia so he let me kill his rpc and take its body.))

Senji showed no sign of distress as he rapidly formed several handseals. "Dance of Sen" Fire flared around his body, consuming him rapidly then cmpressing him into a small mass of flame that was absorbed into the incoming flame. The dark night sky was lit as the fireball slammed into the ground, the impact shook the earth. Senji stared upward at Raiden."So you have surpassed eternal...Eventually your chakra will all be but consumed. While mine shall flourish." his voice was devastatingly soothing and calm. His eyes were steadily rested upon the figure he presumed to be his opponent. Behind him his tail flailed then detatched itself falling hardly upon the ground behind him. Crouching downward Senji gently placed his hand against the ground pushing off softly leaping backward into the air. Once airborne his left arm smashed against the tail shattering it to reveal Cerberus, a massive triple blade blood red scythe. Gripping the weapon tightly in his right hand he assumed a newly learned style bending his left leg and extending his right leg outward Sengetsu lightly palmed the ground with his left hand. His right arm was fully extended outward parallel to his right leg clutching the chakra absorbing weapon. Through the clouds overhead the moonlight shone down upon hiim. His blade gleamed brightly and his crestscent spiked hair glistened with a radiant silver glow. His eyes retreated to an avergae sharingan state as to preserve chakra and merely aid him in reading his opponent's movements. He inhaled calmly, his chest expanding slightly. As he exhaled his knuckles cracked with the pressure he applied in gripping the weapon. The calm breeze was broken as he dashed forward, he shoked up upon the neck of the scythe with his right hand utilizing his left hand to stabilize the blade as he kept it just mere inches above the ground. As he approached the two clones he croushed low releasing the built up power into a somersalt sailing overtop landing softly as he continued his silent charge towards the shinobi preparing on the top of the church.

((Cerberus is a triple blade scythe with the ability to eat its opponents chakra. However it doesn't stop there, the weapon then amplifies the consumed energy and storing it inside itself to increase its power...in other words you'll lose chakra and it'll gain power with each subseqeunt hit))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:44 pm
((u just made a mistake and did nothing to stop my chakra disruption pulse, which if it hits you your chakra is disrupted for 3 posts. But on top of that if it hits any jutsu the jutsu is instandtly cancelled. So do you wanna post again? Because due to this both you and your fire are struck...chakraless. Not to mention your chakra shield is gone))

Raiden's clones then, being next to Senji, used clone great explosion. The explosion erupted with massive force, causing anything near it to die and anything slightly further of range to be badly burned.

((I'll edit this if necessary, but yeah, you didnt stop the chakra disruption pulse, which since your in the flames, and your in a shiled of chakra, all of it is gone and your chakra is disrupted. Any questions?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm
((woundn't the weapon eat the chakra from your pulse though?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 pm
((no, it would of hit him as he did the fire thing, which after all of that he then came at me with it. So in otherwards, if he had it out before i did that then maybe but he didnt until the aftermath. see wat i mean?))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff