Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
April Fools? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampirePumpkins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am
So, after much thought, I concluded that this was just a big joke because
A: I don't remember even joining this guild at all
And B: No-body can be that stupid and be able to hijack an entire guild.

Pretty clever though. I think this joke is better that when the admins scrambled our avatars a few years back. This one is much more believable, which is why you're getting pissed off people.

Bravo, Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 am
I must admit, I lol'd. ^^  

Mjolnir The Hammer

ocho siete

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 am
lol, this is that madg guild, but i haven't been here in a while.
i remember joining, but at first i had no clue what this was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am
I look at my entire guild list before clicking anything so, I don't think I got the prank like anyone else... How boring.  

Rinthia

Shadow Dragon

WerewolfJax

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:06 pm
lol nice..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm
Ah, silly me! This is just one of the guilds I joined, but never visit!
It's an easy mistake to make though. I could see Gaia admins messing with people's guilds for a day. Not like that's much different than messing with their avatars.

A nice April Fools joke by the owner of this guild though. Must have taken a long time to change everything.  

VampirePumpkins

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah....and what happens if the guild got sold? :/ Ever think of that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:53 pm
=/ I find that very unlikely.
Mostly due to the fact that the 'new president' is a frickin' noob and therefore would probably lack the cash to buy a guild.
And no self respecting guild prez would sell their guild to someone that idiotic, especially a guild as big as MADG.

I'm VP of two rather dead guilds and I would never think of letting them be sold to a Narutarded, Joe-Bro-loving, grammarless monkey.  

VampirePumpkins

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm
The Midget
Mostly due to the fact that the 'new president' is a frickin' noob and therefore would probably lack the cash to buy a guild.
And no self respecting guild prez would sell their guild to someone that idiotic, especially a guild as big as MADG.

I'm VP of two rather dead guilds and I would never think of letting them be sold to a Narutarded, Joe-Bro-loving, grammarless monkey.

Look at Pailzor. dramallama He's naket.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm
I had a total "WTF" moment when I say the change.
I was saying " When did I join this?! WTF is happening?!"
I'm surprised my mom didn't come in and flip out on me for cussing to freakin' loud.  

xxBlack Rabbitxx

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

the brother-angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm
well you can hack a guild I had one a guy name mamuth hacked it and alot of other people got hacked by him to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm
The Midget

Hey, leave the Narutard part out. Some of us are actually normal.... for the most part. But I totally agree with the rest XD  

Lady_of_sorrow

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100

VampirePumpkins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm
Lady_of_sorrow
The Midget

Hey, leave the Narutard part out. Some of us are actually normal.... for the most part. But I totally agree with the rest XD

No no, I said Narutarded. That's when you really like Naruto, but you really don't know much about it. Basicaly, people who only like Naruto because it's about ninjas. XD Narutarded people buy the cheesy plastic Naruto weapons and headbands. I has a headband, but it's high-quality metal.

@Tyranny: I'm telling you, it's an elaborate April Fools day joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm
The Midget
Lady_of_sorrow
The Midget

No no, I said Narutarded. That's when you really like Naruto, but you really don't know much about it. Basicaly, people who only like Naruto because it's about ninjas. XD Narutarded people buy the cheesy plastic Naruto weapons and headbands. I has a headband, but it's high-quality metal.

@Tyranny: I'm telling you, it's an elaborate April Fools day joke.

I got 10 gold that says Tyra is in on the prank. stare Cos I would NEVER wilingly join a Narutards guild.  

metalmariogc

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:32 pm
I basically all out got pissed. I wouldn't say myself as being in the festive mood for April Fool's. The atrocious, and obviously on-purpose text was enough to send me over. I'm just not in a good mood now, so I'll just take my leave from this guild and wish you all a better day than I have had.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff