Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Tsukiko's story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the first quiz question: what is Koneko's real name?
  Yuzuki Riko
  Hakora Mizuki
  Saburo Taro
  Hachiro Ren
  Tsukiko Kiyoko
View Results

Tasikumi

Friendly Flatterer

7,765 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:05 pm
I was running down the street and all I could think was how could my dad do that? How could he forget to wake me up? He has the alarm clock.
Then it started POURING. Great. Then I had to blink rapidly to see. Then all of a sudden a boy around my age came running towards me. Then all of a sudden… WHAM! We ran into each other. It didn’t look very good. I was on my back and he was on his hands and knees. I was lucky that it was after eight otherwise my Father would murder him. I looked up at the boy who was above me. His hair was the blackest I’ve ever seen and his eyes were mainly blue but they had a little green. His skin was pale with freckles dotting his face.
“Oops,” his voice was light and airy “let me help you up.”
“Okay” I watch him move and I see the bump on his head. After I’m standing I say “are you okay you have a Huge Bump.”
“I do?” he touches it and winces
“Come on. I’ll take care of it” and I walk the stranger into my house.
Later he is holding ice on his bump and I’ve learned that his name is Yuzuki and his friends, teachers, and acquaintances call him Koneko because of his love for animals. I also learned that he attends Hakora Mizuki High like me. And I eyed his uniform and remembered that they said I could tweak it. So I took some fabric and I created the best outfit I could and then he says “whoa! Calm down! This is my only uniform like this!”
I just smile and this calms him down “ya trust me. Right?”
“Yeah,” he says looking into my eyes “I trust you”
I just continue and in a few minutes it’s done. Then I call the school.
“Hello, secretary, this is Tsukiko Kiyoko, I’m a new student and I literally ran into one of the other students on my way to the store. And he had a huge bump and now we’re inside my house and we’ll walk to school but, we’ll be late is that okay?”
“It’s Okay, what is this student’s name?”
“Yuzuki Riko.”
“Koneko?”
“Yes”
“All is excused then. Oh and Koneko was supposed to show you around school so you both are excused from first hour.”
“Okay.”
I hang up
Koneko looked at me. “So how are you liking school?”
I laughed and without thinking I said, “well, there’s one hot guy I’ve got my eyes on.” Then I realized what I said and I saw his smile.
“Who is it?” he asked with an eager look sneaking its way on his face.
“Um… well, it’s um… heheh look at the time I guess I’ve got to go, I do have school today…”
His smile grew wider “it’s me isn’t it?” I had blushed and looked away. “If it’s me turn red.” He said and I blushed deeper “WOOHOO!!! I win!” he looked around “What do I win?” of course I didn’t say anything I was to busy blushing. “I know! A kiss.”
“A...a…a kiss?” I managed to say but then he had been too quick and before I knew it his lips were on mine and his hand was on the small of my back then my hands were on his shoulders. Eventually and regretfully our lips parted. Well over a minute I thought then he said “Man you can kiss!”
I just smiled then the phone rang and he answered it. “Hello, Kiyoko residence.” He paused. “I’m sorry, I had no idea, and we’ll leave in a minute. To put on our shoes. And you too.”
“Who was it?” I asked knowing who it was but wanting him to talk so I could kiss him again.
“It WA—“ I cut him off. I was kissing him and he pulled me closer and I pulled him closer pretty soon we were as close as possible without being morphed together or doing anything over PG-13.
And then more ruefully than before we pulled away.
“We have to go to school now.” He said. I smiled.
“What time is it?” I asked. Not expecting him to say anything
“It’s almost noon.” He said.
“You sure?”
“Yeah” and we left when we got there right as the lunch-bell rang. I herd mumbles and then someone walked up-to me and said, “Hey, how far have you gone with Koneko? I mean he NEVER hangs out with girls. You must be great in bed”
“Eh, um…” I mumbled and he took me by the hand and led me away.
“Don’t talk to her,” he said, “she’s tried more than once to get down my pants. I don’t want a girl like that. I want one that’ll blush when I complement, kiss, or mention her to the guys.” I just looked at him a little puzzled “a girl, like you.” He finished.
“really?” I asked blushing
“yes, I love it when you blush.” He said kissing right where my face was the warmest.
“yo, Koneko, I see you’ve got a girlfriend.”
He smiled and have me a small kiss on my lips. “Yeah I got a girl, what’s it to you?” he asked defensively
“well, I just think it’s about time.”
“ hmm, you think so?” he asked with a little fire in his voice “when was the last time you’ve had a girlfriend? Not counting all those sluts you’re always with.”

to be contenued  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 pm
i luved it plz keep going smile  

99bianca

Tasikumi

Friendly Flatterer

7,765 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:35 pm
i need some time... i've been really busy! man, if i had 10 minutes i could write sooo much!
and you got the answer wrong....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 pm
.. xD  

Gleeeeeeeeee

Bj-Slim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 am
that was nice, you should continue to write moar :O!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 am
i liked that part.  

UberSnowman

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas