Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply Older episodes
Season 4, Episode 20: Mosbius Designs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 pm
Posted early in case I'm not around to do so tomorrow. Discuss! And obvs, spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. ~___^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
aw come on, no one??

well, i know i'm not the only person who googled the joke to get the punchline.. i giggled.  

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PurpleOtterBunny

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 am
xD ted is so cute ^_^
feel free to share the punch line xD xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 am
It's not 'child' appropriate, dunno the age range here, but i'll put it in white for those who don't want to be corrupted. biggrin

what's the difference between peanut butter and jam? i can't peanut butter my d**k in your a**  

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PurpleOtterBunny

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 am
omgawd! i love it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 am
i literally just watched that episode and was wondering what the punchline was. lolol  

andymilonakiss

Violence Jon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm
I'm sooooooooo glad you posted the punchline. That is freakin' awesome. It totally made my night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:59 pm
Thanks for posting the punch line. I told all my friends the day after I read it here. Most of them loved it!!  

Greed001

Diamond Strawberry

blackravenstarlight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:33 pm
OHHHH sweet. That was pretty funny. Did you know that NPH's catchphrase, one of many, was number 16 on a list of the best catchphrases. "It was legen...wait for it...Dary!" Number 16 out of 50!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm
aahh finally!!, since I saw the episode I was wondering what the punchline was. it's definitely a guy's joke  

eLeeno

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 pm
eLeeno
aahh finally!!, since I saw the episode I was wondering what the punchline was. it's definitely a guy's joke

heehee. i'm a girl and i totally laughed, though. XP

and does anyone know what's up with the next episode not coming on till may 4th? sad THAT IS NOT ONCE A WEEK, MAN.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 pm
Actually the next one is on the 27th. Although I wish it would explain the goat incident, instead of having to wait almost a month. crying Especially considering the fact Ted's birthday is April 25th.  

Greed001

Diamond Strawberry

I Will Never Change

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 am
omg thnx 4 posting the punch line cuz I totally didn't get it when I watched it on tv. I luved it! so funny! Leave it 2 Bareny (aka NPH) 2 say something like that lol biggrin xd xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Joma001
Actually the next one is on the 27th. Although I wish it would explain the goat incident, instead of having to wait almost a month. crying Especially considering the fact Ted's birthday is April 25th.

oh okay, IMDB must be wrong. It says May 4th for Right Day, Right Time, but the CBS website says The Three Day Rule is airing tomorrow. I am so confused. gonk  

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

mooinkie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:37 pm
the three days rule episode was on yesterday and i have to say it was AWESOME! i almost peed my pants....TWICE!  
Older episodes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff