Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Welcome to the World Of Pokemon: Introduce Yourself. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:59 pm
So you've joined the Defenders, hm? Well, rather than blathering about yourself in the public square, you can introduce yourself here. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your partners, your favorites--spill it here, and get it out of your system.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm
...But like..... I dun wanna reintroduce myself... ;>_>

I'm Melly, a fangirl of Lance [NOTE: not as rabid anymore.], and I've been into Pokemon since.. since... since too long ago. Like, when it came out? Yellow + Special GBC was my first video game and first Pokemon game, and to date, is still the favorite. [Crystal is a high runner though].
I found this guild through one of the X-mas events of Gaia pasts, and was still n00b to the internet [though not AS bad as I was... sweatdrop ]
Eto eto...
I'm currently in college, 18, a Creative Writing major, and am taking Japanese as my Gen Ed foreign language. I like to write a lot, even if it is about myself, though I do hate myself... Which poses quite a paradox to write about one's self when they hate themselves.
And uhm, my battery's low now, so I shall take that as a cue to end now.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azura Cantarella

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 pm
A fresh new start, huh...I'm up for that. smile

I despise me real name, so just call me Azura. =P Been a fan since the R/B/Y days...back when I was in middle school. Wow, when I really think about it...that's like over 10 years ago. surprised Though I'm not as fanatical anymore as I was years ago, Pokémon will always hold a special place in my heart as the game that got me into videogames.

Gee, I hardly remember how I found this guild... sweatdrop I think I was just searching for common interest guilds and when looking up Pokémon, this place looked like the best out of the list. smile

I'm 24 and in college myself, taking up Multimedia Arts. I like to draw a lot, but sadly, I know I'm in this fanart rut I need to get out of. xp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am
Well im adam,
I started pokemon since
like Yellow,
And played them all till now
Pokemon Pearl ^^

Im 14,(Yup i got a long way of myself) mrgreen
My favourite pokemon
is leafeon,
and hope to battle yeh guys sumtime ninja  

iiTechno M o n s t a h

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 pm
I suppose I might as well give it a go then, too, eh?

*ahem* Well, where to start, where to start...

I'm Fox Demon Shippo (obviously), but please just call me 'Shippo'.
Yes, I named myself after the character from InuYasha, and no, I don't care if you don't like the series/character.

I've been a Pokémon fan ever since my parents bought me Red and Yellow (and a GBC) way back when.
I remember getting lost in Mt. Moon. xD

I try to be an avid gamer, but it's hard with little money to yourself...

You're looking at what used to be one of the leaders.
I remember finding this Guild when it was a thread in the Guilds forum, and when Guilds came out-OH, yeah, I've been on Gaia since, like. July...30th, '03, I believe.
My original account was banned, but I'm still an '03er. ^^
And no, that doesn't make me rich. >.o

I'm 19, trying to get into college and get a job (and a driver's license...and a car...), am a fan of anime/manga, and should probably be in bed (it's 2:43 am here)... V.v;

If you're interested in what else I like, well...hit me up on it, or visit my profile.
Don't forget a comment! >w<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 pm
Oh, it's been awhile. But I'm still here.

If you don't know me, I'm Tippy. I've been apart of the guild for a long, long time now and once upon a time was known as the Dragon Elite. I'm still a mod, though, so watch out. wink

Anyway, I'm nineteen and I live in Orlando, Florida. I've been a Pokémon fan since I was nine years old and I don't foresee falling out any time soon. My first game was Gold, gotten in December of 2000. Silver followed a month later. As such, I am a huge fan of the second gen and am avidly hoping for a GSC remake. anticipating HG/SS.

However, despite my love of the past, I am very up-to-date with the current happenings of the franchise. I check many different news sites several times a week, so I'm usually always up-to-date with everything English and Japanese from the TCG to merchandise. Though my weakest area is the anime, because frankly, I don't care about it (barring the movies). I'm also a member of the Pokémon Daisuki Club.

I'm also a big fan of competitive battle and was training/studying for this year's PVGSD until the qualifier locations were announced, in which case there was RAGE to be had. I guess I've got a year more to study and train then.

I use an ActionReplay, too. From faster hatching eggs to getting shinies to power leveling. Don't like it? Tough luck. talk2hand

And I believe that's about it~.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kaecyus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 am
Hello boys and girls.

Remember that? Well, if not, let me refresh your memory. I was known as Bo, a long long time ago in this guild. I was also known at the Speed Leader from the Vitresse Gym. You may also know me as Tippy's boyfriend, in which case you are way behind the times. We've long since parted on good terms, so I see no point in trying to avoid the subject. So, onto the actual intro.

My name is Allan, but you guys can call me Kae. It's a moniker that started in this very guild, and has stuck to me pretty well. I'm twenty years old, and in England, UK. Been part of the Pokemon craze since it started, when my parents bought me Pokemon Blue six months before it started becoming popular. Since then I've been a follower of the games, although I've still not really gotten my claws into Diamond yet; Tippy got that for me, and I know she won't be happy about me letting it waste. I have a few plane trips ahead of me, so I know what I'll be doing then.

My weakness is most definitely the more recent stuff. I played the first two generations religiously and they stuck. To me, there are four lights. [/startrek]. I was a big follower of the TCG in it's early days, and I was top in my County, third in my Country before it all went US and JPN centric, since there is hardly an audience over here anymore beyond the games. My fandom got to the point where I had about a dozen VCR tapes full of Pokemon anime episodes recorded from Saturday morning television.

I'm back mainly because the guild is being recreated; I didn't like what I saw before this change, but I cannot lie that this place is close to me, and for the longest time was the first place I visited on Gaia once I logged in. The guild sparked my first genuine relationship, picked me up when Gaia threw me down, and at the very least, I owe it a chance to latch it's hooks into me again.
These things that we too soon forget;
Collecting dust... and spider webs;
that grow and grow, 'til there's nothing left.
Except for shreds that you can't quite call evidence.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm
[Kaecyus-Drake]
I TRY TO GET OUT. I TRY TO GET OUT! BUT THEY JUST KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!

>> <<  

oGolem

Kaecyus

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Golem OTCT
[Kaecyus-Drake]
I TRY TO GET OUT. I TRY TO GET OUT! BUT THEY JUST KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!

>> <<
Quiet Golem Of The Crimson Thong.

Was it life I've betrayed for the shape that I'm in?
It's not hard to fail. It's not easy to win.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 pm
Well, just for a start,
My name's Amanda, well I'm in Toronto now.
My sister likes pokemon before, and then I started liking it.
First pokemon game ever played: Pokemon Diamond
Well, you could say that I'm still a starter, lol.. lol  

amanda_poke_dora

Lexxi-chan

3,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:20 am
User ImageHello everyone. I'm Alex. I'm 13 years old and I love pokémon so much! My favourite are Arbok, Ninetails and Flaaffy. Arbok because it's so awesome, Ninetails because it's cute and has cool moves, and flaaffy...well, who can't like flaaffy?!
I love to make new friends, and I love it when people comment me. So please, if you have the time, visit my profile and drop me a comment. heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 pm
My name is Emerald but i would rather be called Blitz 3nodding
i really love pokemon and love to draw them often.

I have to fav pokemon: abosl and dragonite
i hate pokemon who use cheets and use legendaries during battle. If you create a good and balanced team then you will not need legendaries to win ^^  

goldenflairs

SnowAngel230

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:30 pm
i hate my name so PLEASE call me DEATH ive been playing pokemon for a few years now BUT i still have alot to learn umm my favorite pokemon would probably have to be mew at this moment (my fav changes alot) i hate hacked pokemon so if i find out ur trading them to others with out them knowing ill make your life hell evil umm i have some pokemon id like to trade so if you need a certain pokemon or need a certain nature or gender just pm and ill see if i can help ;3  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm
DEATH HAS COME FOR U
i hate hacked pokemon so if i find out ur trading them to others with out them knowing ill make your life hell evil

Lol, I do that when I'm bored. Though I make sure it's with zealous anti-hackers. dramallama  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:21 am
Well, Hello.
my name is BSG call me that or SG. I don't care which.
I have played pokemon since blue and red on a gameboy to now playing platinum on my DSlite. I have gone from leveling up only one pokemon to raising a team.
my favorite pokemon are ralts and lucario.
I hope one day to actually complete a pokedex sweatdrop and to meet a lot of people here and make some friends.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff