Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Restrained Sequel - Brainstorm ideas! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gravee2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Alright..I ask that only people who were involved in the Restrained RP Post here..thanks.

~~~~~

I've gotten a ton of ideas from various people but..I'm starting to lose track..

So basically, i want to grasp everyone's ideas a bit better, explain them here. PLEASE!

Thanks.

Oh- and we can chat here. And hang out. And stuff. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Well first thing I'd like to throw in here is as you've all seen Daren has come up with the idea in the workings of a new system for the stones. Gravee has already agreed to put it in the sequel, and Green has worked with me on the Idea. Here is the conversation between me, and Green about what I call. The S.T.E.W.A.R.D system.

greendragonfly52, Lehi_Dreagon
I was wondering what you had planned with Xavier. Whether you were planning on having him die in this battle or not. If not I have a plan made with Gravee where Daren's stone will crack in the battle which will grant him more power temporarily, but will almost kill him in the process, but slowly he'll get stronger, and I plan on having him research some-thing to improve stone use without taking from the earth.

And all this rides on Xavier's fate in this battle so I was wondering what you had planned. ^_^

I really don't have a plan at the moment to be honest. I was just going to play it out and see what happens.

Well I'ma go right out, and say what I said in the RP. I vote for Xavier to live. 3nodding

I think I'm leaning towards Xavier living too. I thought over what Marie's and Keori's reaction would be if he was killed and let's say it wouldn't have been pretty.

Hmm...and I could probably help you with that stone research if you wanted. Keori's a complete technical genious and a previous lab assistant. She'd be helpful. 3nodding

That could work. ^_^ And I'm planning on Giving Daren an edge on the research since after talking to Gravee I figured out the stones are made out of an alloy. Basically Metal, but harder for a Metal user to control 3nodding .

Also the thing he is working on will be called the "S.T.E.W.A.R.D" Or

"Stone. Transformation. Enhancement. Weapon. And. Regenerating. Device."

Ooooh I love it. xd Keori wouldn't be much help elementaly wise, unless you needed a light or needed to move some really heavy equipment. But like I said, she's a genious at this sort of thing. 3nodding

Well yeah. Daren will need some help. He'll practically be crippled till the Research is finished. (WHich will be the sequel) And I'm sure Luna's Character Ellia will be there to basically take care of Daren if he isn't feeling well or something.

But basically what the device will do is after attached to the stone it will in a way make a contract with the user's elements. Fortify the stone, regenerate Stamina, and can turn the stone into a virtually indestructable weapon that is based off the users elements, and it will even go as far as using the users elements, or possibly the sun, and moon's light (Haven't decided.) to regenerate the user's stamina without harming the earth, the sun, or the moon in any-way. 3nodding

And Daren will be the test subject.

Wait a second! There's going to be a sequal!? eek

And Keori gets to expiriment on Daren? ooooooh lovely. twisted But having stamina renewable by the sun or moon seems quite doable. Especially considering Keori's elements...and Marie's for that matter once Keori gains more information on Marie's element.
But having it regenerate stamina by a uses own elements sound sgood too. Like a looped system or something where when the elment is used it filters through the stone and is converted into stamina...somehow.

Yes. Gravee informed me there will be, and if I can work out the Details of my Steward system it'll be in the sequel. 3nodding

Precisely. ^_^ Like when they use Stamina for their element it can take like have the stamina they used, and give it back to them. So their like only using half the stamina. But I'm thinking about Two different Steward systems.

The Steward "S" for sunlight, and when it's in the day the sun's light regenerates their energy, and when it's night they only use half stamina.

And Steward "M" for Moonlight. And basically the same as Steward "S" but with the moonlight

With the two different systems...the sunlight one may work better unless you plan to compline the systems within the stone. With moonlight you have to put into consideration the phases of the moon, and that the stone would only be able to recharge your stamina completly with the moon only ah....12 to 13 times a year. The rest of the time it's more or less partial. With the sun all you have to worry about is cloudy days. whee That's just my 2 cents on your idea anyway....

Ah Yes. Well see I've already thought this through. Even on cloudy days some sun gets through other-wise it'd be no better than night on a cloudy day. So it would be as "simple" as during the research to Adjust the Steward system to react to the amount of light. And yes if the stone was IN the body that would be hard, but all you do there is connect the stone with the nerve system (Which will indeed be painful) and that way when the light touches the skin the stone will be able to feel it, and still draw off from it. 3nodding

And for the moonlight it's the same thing pretty much, and I think since Daren is the Genuie pig he should be the only one with both Steward "S", and Steward "M"

Hmmm... I see I see. 3nodding Well that would deffinatly be able to work.

And I suddenly pity Daren for having to be Keori's genuie pig. blaugh

Yes. ^_^ As you can see I've put A-LOT of thought into the Steward System. 3nodding

No not really It'll be Daren's idea even though I know Ellia will be opposed. 3nodding

Oh I know it'll be Darne's idea. I'm just saying it'll be hard for him to expiriment on himself. 3nodding

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:08 pm
In my opinion with Lehi's steward system....... IT'S AWESOME!!!!! That is ingenious and would add a big twist on battles in the sequel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:59 pm
Yeah, Lehi has been developing that for awhile now...

Falconblade and myself have decided that a few stones will be made otu of 'Rinidium' A metal that increasing potency in the elements and improves control...

I'm putting this here for a reminder for myself sweatdrop  

gravee2

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 am
((Im very secretive....surprises are fun...but if i have some ideas I will put them down...I need to lisen to my music to think....I blame the soda...)) ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:56 pm
I have to agree with you Omega on the Steward system. Which is why I'm so glad that Lehi is letting me be a part of that. 4laugh

Hmm....I don't have any of my own ideas right at this moment. None that I can think of anyway. sweatdrop  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 pm
I have an idea that concerns Ellia for the sequel. I don't think it would mess with the plot too badly, but I thought that I would post it to see what everyone thought. If anyone read a few of my posts earlier on, you will notice that Ellia was battling with herself, with a voice inside her head. That voice was even speaking through her from time to time.

Well, in the sequel, I'm thinking that the voice could somehow be manifested into a physical form, basically a physical being named Aille (pronounced Eye-Lee). See, what I'm thinking is, perhaps during the first major battle in the sequel, Ellia could go through a massive energy increase and the stress of it could split her into two different people. (Ellia and Aille) Ellia would control Light and Aille would control Darkness.

They will also be linked together physically meaning that they will be able to feel each other's pain. This means that if one dies the other one also dies as well because they are one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm
((I like it!...Ive tried that before in an RP...Its actually pretty fun! ninja ))  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 pm
((I think I remember that! Crap, which RP was it again? But anyways, they will be two different people, so I'm going to create two profiles although Aille won't show up until during the first major battle))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm
I like it..but..Woudl there be any logical reasoning behind anything in it? I like logic in my RPs.

And did anyone else notice how cleverly Aille's name was Ellia's backwards? rofl  

gravee2

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Well I think a logical way is that her trauma with blanking out, and accidentally killing her parents her mind Manifested a separate personality, and the complete difference in her light, and darkness will manifest to a higher lever. Like how she has developed a celestial Light in previous battles. I can only assume her darkness will grow to a higher level, and her darkness it-self will leave Ellia's body creating a new person. That person being Aille. And the reason her name is backwards would represent how different, but alike she is to Ellia her-self. 3nodding

Of-course that's just MY view on it, and I could be wrong. Luna would have to give you the answer her-self.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm
That's one way of looking at it. Ellia is still traumatized with the death of her parents. That is why, if you noticed in the original Restrained...her abilities over Light were a lot more powerful than her abilities over Darkness. That is because she is afraid to allow herself to reach her full potential. So Lehi is right. The amount of energy and the stress Ellia goes through will I guess you could say cause her mind to split and a part of her will separate creating a physical person. And the reason I chose Aille for the name is because in a way this other person is a mirror image of the person that Ellia is afraid of becoming.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gravee2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am
Sounds great to me then! Oh- and I kinda figured that, Luna, I was just found it amusing.

And..a title. I need a title for the second one. I'm jsut starting typing it up now...It's a little later in the week than i had planned on working on it, but with school and work i'm falling behind in everything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 pm
^_^ Well how about the "Un-restrained" as the steward system would be practically removing the restraints on using one's elemental abilities. Or "The Restrained: Chapter 2" or something I don't know really. Just throwing out ideas.  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 pm
*throws them back*

The Restrained: Secrets of the Stone

PUT THAT IN YOUR CHEESEKAKE AND EAT IT!!!!

there is my idea....
....kero...
ninja  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out