Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm
A simple office building that rests at the base of the Tree of Life. The beautiful Kusakage resides here, where she can do her work and look over the village. Though the office was forged by the Wood Jutsu of the Kusakage, meaning she can sense everything that goes on within. There is also numerous seals planted insides the walls and floor of the building for defense. The normal seals have a second set right above them and the wood has become black.

Current Kusakage:
Chiru Aki

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image A young girl walks to the tree of life and notices a beautiful office at the base of this enormous and monumental tree. Her eyes wide with fascination she walks slowly and silently to the office and gives the door a couple knocks... She waits patiently outside to see if anybody is to answer, A person living or working in such a place should be able to tell her where to go.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:17 pm
Areku comes walking to the office as he see's someone else is already waiting at the door so he sits down and let's them go first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 pm
katsuro, waring a old and alittle crack anbu mask, was next to areku and sighed. "who is the new kage here?" he ask areku, wondering who it was. he had a black T shirt with a open long trench coat with black jeans and black boots. he had a eye patch on his right eye. as his other eye was light blue. but you could not see them.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:33 pm
Areku turned and looked at the man,"Um... hi well it's Masumi-sensei." Areku said rubbing his head,"Um.. who are you?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm
"katsuro kamisama. leader of the assassins. and i see now. well, guess i have to wait" he said as he then took off his anbu mask. he then look at areku. "and what is your name?" he asked and added.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm
"I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu nice to meet you Kamisama-san." Areku said smiling as he waited in the chair,"I just came here too with Masumi-sensei." Areku added.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm
A man appeared in a swirling of wind. "Hey, Katsuro. Not here to assassinate the Kusakage, I hope?" He let out a small chuckle.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm
katsuro look at lenon and smiled. "nah. im here to see if she wants anyone assassinated." he said and then look at areku and smirk this time. "ah. i see. nice to meet you to." he said, lending his hand out for a shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 pm
Lenon sighed. "Already? Are you really that bored?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:06 pm
katsuro sighed as well. 'well, lately, no one wants anyone assassinated. so im going to ask any of the kages or other people to see if they want some foe that really needs to die off there list." he said, smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:13 pm
"Oh wow." Areku said as he shook the hand and looked at him,"So you take any assassination how come?" Areku asked curiously.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm
"well, that is my job. i get paid for killing people. i have others in my org,. but there not here at the moment." katsuro said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm
"Oh I see so is like that interesting." Areku said as he crossed his arms,"Must mean you have to be pretty powerful?" Areku asked interested now.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:41 pm
"He is"Katsu walked in"i used to work under him"  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]