Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 pm
The Tenchi Bridge (天地橋, Tenchi-kyō; Literally meaning "Heaven and Earth Bridge") is located somewhere in Kusagakure, spanning a deep ravine. It was here that Team Kakashi, led by Yamato, were to meet up with one of Akatsuki-member Sasori's spies, Kabuto Yakushi. The mission failed and led to Naruto Uzumaki using his Four-Tailed form to fight Kabuto's real master, Orochimaru. The bridge was destroyed during this fight. (but we brought it back)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Areku came walking to the bridge crossing it as he walked towards Cloud.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm
Ariana walked onto the bridge looking over the edge with her hands before her grasping the rails. Underneath was a long way down and with that knowledge a chill was sent down her spine. After a long gaze down she yawned then turned away about to start walking off until...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku and his horse was up in the air flying at great speed passing over the bridge, as he looked down he suddenly got an urge to jump down as he fell at great speed from the air, up above Asami poofed away at the moment Areku landed on his feet suddenly gently as he walked at the ledge and looked down the bridge curiously. Then Areku turned to the girl that was already there and smile,"Hey there." Areku said waving his hand at her curiously looking at her.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:07 pm
~yay social activities yawn~
"oh hi!"
Ariana exclaimed stopping half way in her turn to walk off. She gave the ninja her attention though she really didn't want to and smiled a heart warming smile.
"How can I help you?"
Ariana asked wondering if now the authorities figured it was a good time to take her in for the results on the form she had filled out to enter the country.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I don't know really." Areku said as he was curious why she would be here at this bridge, as well at the moment she seemed somewhat strange,"Well I guess there's only one way to see if you can help me." Areku said with a smirk as he turned his body at her then suddenly shrug carelessly at her,"Well don't hold this against me." Areku said as he made a handseals with quick speed,"Inabikiri kugi no jutsu (Lightning spikes)." Areku said as he opened his hand and sent out a barrage of lightning senbon at her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm
An electric barrier flashed bright in a spherical pattern around Ariana deflecting all of the senbons. Ariana was a bit nerve racked from the blunt attack but would soon gain composure as the barrier dropped. Her body shook slightly from nervousness as chakra engulfed it slowly. She backed away looking at the ninja.
"ah, so you like to play rough I see"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well who doesn't?" Areku asked curiously with a small smirk still on his face as he started took a quick deep breath as he suddenly burst out with a quick sprint coming at her, he reached into his pockets taking out three kunai's for each hand as two headed directly at her they were normal kunai's as the other four spread out around seeming to going away from her each with a explosive tag, as they did Areku had his hands together already,"Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)." Areku said as the rest changed direction towards her at great speed.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Ariana fell back over the edge of the Bridge heading downwards towards the water that lied beneath a great distance of falling. As she fell she made handsigns with one hand as multiple ice mirrors (10) formed on the water connecting to make a big mirror with 10 sections. Ariana's other hand crossed to touch her chest as she gripped her shirt still free falling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku ran to the edge and looked down, an saw her making ice mirrors then smiled nervously,"Do I dare?" Areku thought to himself with a big smile as his eyes shined with great excitement suddenly as he backed up from the ledge to get a running start before jumping after her with no fear as she fell as well.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm
As Ariana fell she saw Areku falling as well and took both hands and combed her hair tucking it behind her ears as she fell into an ice mirror and and appeared in all ten but with one earing missing from both ears which wouldn't be noticeable at all especially not to someone she had just met.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku smiled still as he neared the mirrors he readjusted his body to be standing up with a semi flip in mid air as he looked around, he put his hands to his side making a seal,"Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)." Areku said as he burst to the cliffs walls with great speed. Areku made another flip so his feet landed to the walls as soon as he did he started running down the mountain at greater speed than he was falling, reaching the floor fast he then jumped an landed where her mirrors should land, as he looked up at her waiting for her.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm
((The mirrors have been on the water since my second to last in character post. They were created on the water since they are made of water. My last post just states that i fall into them not with them but if im right you just want to post you are at the bottom as I fall. soooo I'll reply to the best of my ability))

As Areku leaped onto the walls Ariana kicked her leg over to face downwards to keep Areku in view as she fell into the mirrors and appeared in each and everyone. The mirrors that were lying on the water surface then tilted into a standing position and lined up side by side. All the reflections stared at Areku with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

(Oh my bad haha)
Areku smiled back at her,"Well cute smile at least." Areku said casually at her as he faced a random mirror, he took out his sword as he got in a defensive position with his sword in front of him,"I got to admit this is pretty scary." Areku said as he stood there with a big grin on his face.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items