Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 pm
A forest that takes up most of the country. It is filled with trees, bamboo, mushrooms, deep canyones and rivers. Some areas of this place have not been mapped yet, leaving what lies within a mystery.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

"Uhhhh....." Snow mumbled to herself as she looked around her. Everywhere she observed were tall trees. "I'm just trying to get to the village?" Her eyes lingered on a bush that was moving. A boar ran out of it and started chasing Snow. "Was this a bad idea or what?" The shinobi didn't want to kill it so she started running. With no sense of direction, she continued running for hours. Looking back, the boar was no where in sight. "Ewwww, lame." The medical ninja took a pill out of her front pouch and chewed on it. "I guess I have to get moving before it gets dark."

After a couple hours, Snow decided to climb up a tree to scan the area. "I should have done this in the first place..." she scratched her head. There was only trees and more trees. "I'll just...Ah this is useless." Her stamina was limitless as she continue walking again. "I'll find that village sooner or later."

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

On the ground, she saw some black ants. "...Wait, these ones don't bite right. Or was it the red ones? God, I hate insects~" They were carrying food into a little hole. "I wonder what happens if I" Snow trailed off. She began blocking the holes which the ants came out from. A few minutes later, another hole popped up next to her. What am I doing? I should be getting somewhere. But the ninja slowly followed the lead ant. It led her straight into a wooden gate. "Ouch..." I bet that ant is laughing at me. Snow stepped on it and looked up triumphantly.

"Wait, this is...Grass, I think?"

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm
What appeared to be a giant fireball soared over the top of the entire forest, before suddenly arching downwards towards an opening between the large trees and other assorted plants. After disappearing for a few seconds, a large explosion would be heard throughtout the forest, alerting all the wildlife. Before long, another loud noise would be heard by all the inhabitants near by. This sound, seemed very similiar to the sound someone would make when they said "OH MY GOD!"  

Nebulosis

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Ronnel sped through the trees. He leapt over a downed tree trunk, and sprawled on the ground. "Ow..." He sat up, rubbing his face slightly. He glanced up. "Someone's in this forest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 pm
When Ronnel would look infront of himself, he would quickly notice a large crater dug deep into the ground. All around the crater, bushes, flowers, and small trees would be on fire, posing a potential threat to the local wildlife. Within the crater, smoke would be seen emitting from the middle of it. With all these details, it would simply seem like a meteor had come down from space somewhere, and just happened to impact here in Grass Country. However, if Ronnel would actually go and peer into the crator, he would instantly notice a body...

It would be easily noticeable that this man had just gone through hell. His skin was torn up, showing off flesh and bone. His clothes were raggidity, and ripped up almost to shreds. For a normal ninja, this would most certainly be the end of their life. However, for someone like Tai, this was only a daily challenge...

Nebulosis

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am
Kami rose from the ground.
"Dang i love swimming in ground, its so cool to travel rondomly places." He said and looked around. There was a moment of silence, filled with dots in the air.
"Hmm this ain't much familiar place." Kami said as a sweat drop rolled down his face. This had happened few times before, though still it was annoying.

"Hmmm now where to go." Kami snifed the air, he wasen't an Inuzuka, and he certainly didnt have super nose, but he was hungry and greedy.
"Hmmm" A droll rose to his face.
"There is food in that direction." Kami said and went to (direction of the village)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 am
Few minutes went, maybe even half hour.
Again dots flew trough the air.
"... There is something fishy in this forest." Kami said as his eyes narrowed.
He activated his bloodline, and skanned trough the area. He just had weird feeling that he was close, but something was stoping him.
"Okay, something is weird here..." Kami mutters and skins back into ground.  

3Rton

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Eventually, Tai's head would pop straight out of the hole. Strangely enough, even with all of his injuries bleeding out quite a bit, he would climb out of the hole and walk over to Ronnel. For a few seconds, he would simply stare at Ronnel, examining him. After he finished, Tai would extend his hand and greet the stranger "Hey...did I happen to disturb you in anyway? My bad...my travel plan didnt work out so well."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm
Tai would blink a few times, seeing as the person stared blankly at him. For a couple of minutes, Tai would simply wave his hand infront of the stranger's face, hoping to get a response out of him. After awhile, Tai would simply shake his head in disbelief, and begin to inch away from the man.

When Tai eventually hid behind a tree to hide from the stranger's view, he would mumble the words "No wonder I disturbed him....he must live in this place alone." Before waiting another second, Tai would leap into the air and land atop the tree. He would then leap off in the opposite direction, going towards the direction he came from.

Nebulosis

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:47 am
The clone stepped into the gap left by the young boy and looked down.
"How did he survive this? Maybe boss man will want to know about this.... THe clone shot off towards Konohagakure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:43 pm
The sky was dark and lit only by the stars and moonlight. The wind was blowing with a silent but strong winds through the forest. A figure walked in the forest , its black cloak of darkness was swaying in the wind. The omega sharingan eyes were active glowing slightly against the moonlight sky. He waited for another to come  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
As if in complete contrast to the first figure, the second person who walked into the forest had a black blindfold over his eyes. He still had a black cloak, but it was open and revealing the shirt inside. Stopping beside the first figure, he awaited for him to speak.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm
"...Its been quite some time. Anyways, to get to the point. I, as I have talked to all assassins already, am after a demon. The fire fox precisely. Your abilities are beyond of the other assassins, so you can help me out, I'd like for you to get him in a...state of paraylsis, just to where I can hit him with a rewire. Do you think your up to this idea?"

Riaden asked, waiting for the other figure to respond. He would give full details and a reward afterwords, besides being part of a brotherhood, stuff like this is quite a way to go, so if he wanted a reward would be given. He looked around and sighed

"Perhaps...is there a way you can seperate us from any outsiders so noone is peeping or listening in on us?"  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
"No problem, I'll do that without fail. And I do have a method...though you'll have to be near me at all times. Appear to be polite in front of him, showing no signs of your menace, killer intent and greed. The rest...you'll see when the plan unfolds."
Keigo replied with a smirk, cooking up a plan of action.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces