Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Calming Waterfall Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm
A giant waterfall that crashes down at the river bellow, though it doesn't make a sound. A truly calming place to spend ones time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Sakuya kept laughing as they reach the Waterfall. "What a interesting kid, man I can't wait to come back to see you fight" he said laughing. Dropping his bags he sat down on rock. He love the peace and quite that this place had, "Ah" he said in a refreshing tone. "Alright Shinra tell me what do you know so far, do you know any of the tree climbing or water walking?" he asked.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image

S h i n r a | M i z u g e n

Shinra arrived at the waterfall with Sakuya and shook his head left and right. " Nope. I left the Academy a few minutes after I got there. There was nothing interesting to do .. Nor learn. " Shinra said as he looked away from Sakuya, feeling embarrassed that he did not even know such basic skills that needed to be learned.

| Meeting You Was Fate |
| Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice |
| Falling In Love With You I Had No Control Over |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm
Sakuya smiled, "Don't worry I know how to train the basic, so lets start out with Transformation Jutsu" he said. Crossing his leg he made a few hand seals and then a puff smoke cover Sakuya body. As the smoke clear it was Shinra. "See this is a very simple Technique" he said in from Shinra mouth.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

Shinra tilted his head and nodded. " Alright. " Shinra said as he had already looked at the seals he had made. Shinra copied the seals that Sakuya had done and proceeded. Doing this, he slowly imaged this in his head then starting to do it in reality. Shinra looked at his hands as he did the seals. He failed the first time then retried. For the second try, he succeeded. A puff of smoke appeared before him and as it cleared, it was a complete transformation of Sakuya.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 pm
Clapping his hand, "Well done" he said. "Alright two more basics" he said staying in the same spot. A few hours went by during the training. "Well done now you know all the basic" he said laughing. It seem Sakuya didn't get from that spot once.

((Because you were a Academy Student who didn't learn nothing I just thought make a little time skip during Basic Training))

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image

Shinra nodded and sighed. For now, he would have to deal with being a student. For now, Shinra would learn the basics of his elements and the non elemental techniques. " Sakuya-sensei .. Do you think you would also be able to teach me Kugutsu techniques? Or have scrolls that would let me learn them as well? Genjutsus would be good as well.. " Shinra suggested.

(* Kugutsu - Puppetry)

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:54 pm
"I can help you with Genjutsu when you get near Chuunin Level" he said with a smile. Think about the Puppet Jutsu, "However Puppet Techniques not my thing, but I do know a few who could teach the basic later" he said nodding his head. He stood up from his spot and walk over too one of the trees, "Before I teach you any Jutsu you need to learn to use Chakra Control, you will need it when you want to do Genjutsu" he said. Putting one of his feet on the tree and then placing the other on the tree he started to walk up the tree. "This is called The Art of Tree Climbing" he said smiling. He was upside down on a branch as he talk to Shinra. "You to place the right amount of chakra into your feet to climb a solid object, this will come very handy" he said nodding his head.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image

Shinra nodded and walked towards a nearby tree, one closest to Sakuya. Shinra placed one foot on the tree trunk. This was only a basic technique, he could easily learn this. Concentrating, he focused his chakra on his feet, making the chakra that was focused there equal to each other. To the final touch, he put pressure towards the tree with his foot then pretended he was going to walk forward by lifting the other leg, Shinra was able to successfully stand on the tree trunk without falling down. They were defying the laws of gravity. Shinra smiled and nodded towards his sensei.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:36 am
Sakuya watch Shinra walk up the tree with ease, He has some good chakra control for a kid. Using some force he push on the branch making him fly to the water. Sakuya landed on the water and slid on it like it was solid ground, "This is call the Art of Water Walking" he said as he got up. "I would say about 50 times harder to maintain this type of chakra control" he said. Walking back to the shore he kept explaining, "Water weight and movement always changes and with it not being solid will make it harder." He finally made it to the shore and look up at Shinra, "You have to keep changing your chakra to even stand and with walking every second you have to keep focusing on your chakra. It might be hard to do during a fight, but if you your able to learn this you have a infinite battlefeild."  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 am
User Image

Shinra nodded as he jumped off of the tree and landed on the ground. He took his shoes off and walked to the water, near enough that his toes were almost touching the water surface. He focused his chakra, just like on the tree training, and took one step towards the water, but slowly. As his soles touched the water surface, he felt the cold temperature of the large body of water combine with his foot. He shivered, but continued. He pressed onto the water surface as if he was going to stand on it, but he failed. His whole body fell forward into the water.

He resurfaced after falling into the water then got out of the large lake created by the waterfall. He sighed as he looked towards his new found sensei. Shinra shook his head once to get the water off of his hair, but of course, his hair was still wet. His whole body was wet. Shinra tried once again, concentrating more chakra and more focused chakra onto the soles of his feet. He stepped onto the water, now being able to stand on it like what Sakuya had done. Shinra made a small giggle and walked forward, slowly.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 am
Sakuya started to laugh as Shinra fell into the water, "Its okay no one gets it on the first try" he said chuckling. Sakuya watch as the boy didn't give up and kept going on,He is a fast learner he might be able to get Chuunin level in no time. Sakuya place his hand in the water, "Alright you have flat water down now lets go forth to try moving water" he said smiling. Using wind chakra he was able make a small current in the water and which made waves that came at Shinra. The waves were small, but with him just learning it will be hard for him. "You have to keep complete focus at all times no matter what" he said. Everytime Shinra will complete a wave he will make the waves go faster and move in different directions.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 am
User Image

Shinra nodded towards Sakuya and then prepared himself. He now encountered the first wave, focusing his chakra even more, it was coming towards his left foot first, then his right. He first focused more chakra onto his left, then his right as the wave came. The first one was successfully tackled.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am
"Good lets keep going" he said adding more wind into the lake. The waves gotten bigger and they started to go fast. The waves were at least about 2 inches from its normal height.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 am
User Image

Doing the same thing over and over, sometimes, Shinra had to jump up and then land back on the water surface, and quickly re-focusing his chakra. He needed to learn quick as it was a skill he cherished: a fast learner, he was. Shinra started coming closer as he had the waves coming at him, towards Sakuya.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out