Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I think i found out why Sonic's doing bad O.o Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 am
Alright so today I go to game stop to exchange a game of mine for get another (although the freakin didn't because even though the rated M game was MINE...) anyway, on to the topic. So I saw a magazine and they're making Bio Shock 2 and some stuff about it so i picked it up and started reading. After a few pages, I looked around in the magazine and saw the topic, "What does it take to kill sonic" So I start reading it, and i forgot weather it said the creator or original designer of sonic (sry im so lame) and it said when that person left, there was a secret meeting amongst the sonic team, to kill sonic. Now im like wth why would they want to kill sonic, they didn't answer that, but the main goal was to make such crappy sonic games, it would eventually die out? I could ramble on and on, but il try to find the page off the internet, if not I'll go back, buy it and upload the pics. Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:13 am
This can't be true... THIS CAN'T BE TRUE I TELLS YA!! gonk crying  

Super Cheesio

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am
I have that issue somewhere around my room, I THINK (big on the think) that it's an April fools joke. But I'll go look for it and edit this once I find it.

EDIT: I found it, but I don't know what to think about it, if they are killing him why?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 pm
Maybe they want to bring back Alex Kidd. But that ill never happen! We just have to take out shadow and Silver before they have sequels and debut games. Then, we take the Evil. And when all of the Evil and madness is burned to the ground, we will arise and give Sonic great titles! BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLECK!

*Summons every kickass character and gives them directions to the HQ*

THE REBELLION STARTS!  

MaverickDrifter

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm
OMG.
NO WAY.
D:

...D<

That's it, kill the traitors!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm
It was an April Fool's joke.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Wow, really? "Let's kill Sonic." That is the stupidest thing I've heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 pm
I don't know if it's an April Fools joke.  

patchbobo

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm
patchbobo
I don't know if it's an April Fools joke.

I've seen the issue. It is an April Fool's joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Even though it is a joke it is the only thing that makes sense.  

Owwin

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Owwin
Even though it is a joke it is the only thing that makes sense.
He's right, with all the piece of crap games that came out for the last 3 years of Sonic have really been killing his reputation. I'm afraid games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Dark Brotherhood, and the Sonic Fan Club are the only things keeping him alive. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm
If SEGA planned to kill Sonic, that would be the biggest business mistake of their lives. Sonic sells a lot of games, despite the end quality.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Boadicia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm
The magazine was Game Informer, right? All of their April issues include a Game Infarcer section. It was a parody. On the other hand, they should kill Sonic. I don't think his career can be saved.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm
Boadicia
The magazine was Game Informer, right? All of their April issues include a Game Infarcer section. It was a parody. On the other hand, they should kill Sonic. I don't think his career can be saved.

Well, Look at Brittany.

Maybe Sonic should loose his spikes for a while.  

otawara

wariodude128

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm
The reason might be because of the supposedly bad comic book called Sonic The Hedgehog that's been going for 199 issues as of now. Not the art, but the writing I was told is terrible.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff