Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit Pet Shop Endangered Animal Rescue

Back to Guilds

We are here to get the information and sites on what you can do to save the endangered animals of the world out to others. 

Tags: Endangered, Animals, Save, Snow, Leopards 

Reply Spirit Pet Shop Endangered Animal Rescue
Chat about your FAVORITE Endangered Animal ~here~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this Guild a Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kara Asumie
Captain

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Heya everyone. I am glad to see that you all are here because you care. Sadly not a lot do care about these beautiful endangered animals these days.

This is like our watering hole where we can chat about our favorite endangered animals. Or favorites if you are like me and just love most to all of them.

I am a big fan of Wild Cats and Wolves. I know I don't have wolves up yet but I am getting there as well as the Polar Bears and much more. I am not going to do all of the endangered animals but a will list pictures and information for a lot of them. I will add more and more everyday.

I love the Snow Leopards, Clouded Leopards, White Tigers, Tigers, Amur Leopards, Polar Bears, and Pandas.

Well I love a lot more then that.. It is just closing to the time I head to bed.

I would like to see everyone in the guild to chat in here. Once in awhile at least.

~Kara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 am
siberian Lynx FTW!!!
The are going extinct because the only place they live has a illegal road going through it and they are being hit by speeding cars
stupid people, need to get rid of the road! >O
User Image

demonic_bubbles22
Crew

Fashionable Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kara Asumie
Captain

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 am
I would have to agree there

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 am
yea, I did a research paper about it and I was getting mad just reading about it, but it also made me feel really crappy about how the government there doesn't even care, because they know that the road is there, and that it's illegal to even drive on it D:  

demonic_bubbles22
Crew

Fashionable Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kara Asumie
Captain

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 am
That is stupid.. We should take a hold of the animals of this world and do all we can to save them. Their beauty and what they do for the wild. Each animal plays it's part.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:32 am
yea. I cant stand it, how there is an obvious and easy solution to saving an animal and no one does anything about it  

demonic_bubbles22
Crew

Fashionable Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kara Asumie
Captain

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:50 am
It is very Stupid. I say damn the road and save the animal  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 am
it amazes me how people act.  

demonic_bubbles22
Crew

Fashionable Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Derres Sinn_89
Vice Captain

Deadly Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 am
bobcats get hurt by cars and trucks as well. they are really cute cats it would be hard to see them get whiped out by our stupidness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:25 pm
Some people just don't care!! GOD IT DRIVES ME MAD!!!! These poor animals have a life too, you know? Those stupid drivers only care for themselves. I also agree with demonic bubbles. The government is coo-coo. What are they thinking?!?!  

II NeonBunneh II

II NeonBunneh II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 pm
Derres Sinn_89
bobcats get hurt by cars and trucks as well. they are really cute cats it would be hard to see them get whiped out by our stupidness.

Not ours, but those other people. We should donate to one of those Rescues. They need our help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 pm
i love cheetahs one of my favorite animals and my sisters is the gaint panda i love the read panda and my dads favorite animal is the tiger  

Silvaze 4ever

2,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

C a t a t o n i a c

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Purple Banana Bunny
Some people just don't care!! GOD IT DRIVES ME MAD!!!! These poor animals have a life too, you know? Those stupid drivers only care for themselves. I also agree with demonic bubbles. The government is coo-coo. What are they thinking?!?!

I know... Damnit it's a shame how selfish are people nowadays.
I see animals as a gift, a blessing... and then to have humans screw it up. *sigh*

As for endangered species, I only know the common ones so I'd have to go with: any kind of Wolf, pandas, polar bears, grizzlies and so much more.. If I only had the knowledge. sweatdrop  
Spirit Pet Shop Endangered Animal Rescue

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games