Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Sunning Rock Studios. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryskale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 am
Here I hope to unvail my art before it makes it to my FA account. Meaning you'll see the sketches and crap I wouldn't put in my portfolio, but thought you guys might enjoy.

I'm a beginning artist who has only been seriously drawing for a bout a year. I have been in several art classes and enjoyed it, but I never gave myself the time to really sit down and draw. Oh well enough excuses here is my arts.

So Far here is my FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/flabbergasted-breakdancer/

biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 am
Arts

Sketches
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Inked
User ImageUser Image

Colored
User ImageUser Image

Commission Work for You Guyz
( hopefully coming soon)  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am
I like the first one biggrin Is there any chance of a coloured version in the future?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm
00Shoe
I like the first one biggrin Is there any chance of a coloured version in the future?
Quite possibly, I'm looking for my art folder that I brought over in the move. When I find it I'll have the original to mess around with. I have a few more raccoon sketches, I just have to find them wink .  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am
Well feel free to post them if you get a chance!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 pm
Uploaded a ton of older and newer sketches. The Blue Jay pic is a bare bones idea I'm working on.

@00Shoe

I could only find one of my older raccoon sketches, but you should be happy to know That I am coloring both the sketch and inked piece and should have them up by the end of the week. smile  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Oh nice! Ill make sure to check back every few days to take a look!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:30 am
Added the Colored Raccoon and leaves Pic. Going to work on the Anthro Raccoon and Blue jay pic Next. With the Bar pic and Sunning Rock banner finishing up my planed pics.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 am
Weird I commented again after you posted the new pic. But when I checked back (a few days later) no comment...

You should post your new pics in new posts - that way I can see which ones are newer more easily :p  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:24 pm
00Shoe
Weird I commented again after you posted the new pic. But when I checked back (a few days later) no comment...

You should post your new pics in new posts - that way I can see which ones are newer more easily :p
I'll do that from now on. wink I'm currently working on layouts for my Shine comic. The other raccoon pic wouldn't save right so I'm scrapping and restarting that after I finish with the First page of the Shine comic. biggrin  

Dryskale

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image Did this sketch for Daisuke Niwa1989 of his character Arkane

Back to the comic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:57 am
Oh what is your comic going to be about? biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 am
00Shoe
Oh what is your comic going to be about? biggrin
Shine is about the Queer community as a whole through a Furry Lense. I love furry comics such as Fur Piled, Associated Student Bodies, and Circles, but I always felt there could be more.

I always see the Gender Queer, bisexuals, Transsexuals, Inter sexed, and straight but supporting characters pushed off to the side. I wanted to explore more of the Queer community with my Comic.

The first Chapter is about Lance, a Gay 18 year old boy(Green Iguana) who comes out of the closest to his parents and friends. Lance is kicked out of his home and is told to never return. Lance runs into the city and tries to find his best friend Linda, a straight female (snow leopard) friend of Lances from high school. It turns out that she can't let him live with her family do to his sexuality but gives him support and tells him that when she moves out it will be different. In a hopeless daze lance runs off and finds refuge in an ally and cries. In the poring rain a Wolf that looks to be in his late 30s sees Lance. He wonders up to him and asks him the matter. Lance blurts out the entire days events. Realizing he just told a complete stranger all this he tries to run. The Wolf grabs lance by shoulder gently and tells lance that its alright and offers to give Lance a place to sleep for the night. At the wolfs apartment we learn that he is also gay and wants to help lance out until he gets on his feet. His name is Jake and offers Lance a Job at the night Club he owns Named Shine. It is here that Lance is thrust head first into the adventure that is to be his life. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:36 pm
That sounds like it could be a nice story. How long do you expect the comic would take you?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:04 pm
00Shoe
That sounds like it could be a nice story. How long do you expect the comic would take you?
two months for the first issue, but about a year to get the entire thing drawn up (what I described is actually just the basic idea of what happens in the first issue.) I want to go possibly 20 issues or more. So maybe 3 years to complete the entire story.  
Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff