Submit

Who is hotter lee or Kakashi?
Lee, Duh! Its not even a competition!
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Kakashi...*Drools* Mmmmmmm yummy!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Ummm, cant really decide, O this is hard.... tie!
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Niether, there both show offs and will burn in... well, down there one day!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Lily127

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 am
Um, I'd like 2 know why every1 thinks Lee is ssoooo hot. Ya, you all say that he is, but I just dont see it. Yes he has muscles, but he isnt exactly that intelligent in my opinion. Ive saw a few episodes w/ him in it, and he has almost killed himself, which is pretty pathetic, really. AND, just look at the haircut and eyebrows, wax and styling gel, 101 PLEASE! So if some1 could explain it, that would be really nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 am
Lee is some stupid and that makes him funny
the bvest was in 104 or 5 shippuden when he did the plan
he is strong and he has got naturaly cute hair
heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Natishek

Techno Rocker7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Let me answer that question with a picture.

This one to be exact.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 pm
In some episodes, Lee has proven to be quite knowledgable, like in prelims of the chuunin exams where he explains all about the Byakugan. What you see to be dumb is not the fact that he is, it is that he cares so passionately for his goals and a certain someone that he is willing to risk all that he has to obtain both. During his fight with Gaara, he could not stand the thought of losing and it tortured him so violently that people with "gifts" can cruise by in life and have made fun of him in the past. He has had to endure so much hard work that any normal person would completely lose their minds, and yet, this outstanding person has not grown bitter to the cruel world that casts its eyes down on him. He has maintained a wonderful personality that puts a smile in the hearts of all but apparently one of the people in this guild.
And he is dressed the way he is is because he owes everything to his teacher and wishes to become just like him.
He is also very polite, even to the people he fights. He has some very charming qualities that we girls find attractive (and for the boys, find cool)  

CandySplurge
Crew

A Scary Little Girl

Partying Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm
I think Rock Lee is hot because he's so caring and is a gentelman. He's such a nice guy! cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:55 am
lol u girls are so emotional about simple topics such as this  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:14 pm
warlord valkyrie
lol u girls are so emotional about simple topics such as this
Well you guys think girls are hot because your lower half tells you so  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:46 pm
Lee is drunk and cool. o.O  

P i n k J a p a n

GAlA DEVELOPER 2

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Because his spandex is so revealing

sweatdrop

He's hardworking and passionate and polite and formal. He's sweet and tries to be romantic (lol at eppi 22) and he's cute when he's drunk. x3

...That sounded better in my head. Dx  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Youthfuliness
Because his spandex is so revealing

sweatdrop

He's hardworking and passionate and polite and formal. He's sweet and tries to be romantic (lol at eppi 22) and he's cute when he's drunk. x3

...That sounded better in my head. Dx
wooooooooooOOOO! =D  

CandySplurge
Crew

Ash_Ice_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm
that be kinda un cool if i do answer  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:32 pm
well i do know he isn't very intelligent to begin with but he is pretty diligent to learn, like taking notes and looking back at them. of course almost all the people with a voice in naruto have almost been killed because if you don't fail, how will you learn? of course i don't really mind his style, the spandex makes it easier to move in for him and all those goodies gai sensei said about it too, and his eyebrows are just a part of him. kishimoto made everyone look different in ways so...ya xD(and gai sensei doesn't look exactly like them because, when you're an artist and you try to draw them exactly the way they are, they'd be completely different to draw)  

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GAlA DEVELOPER 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:39 am
Quote:

well i do know he isn't very intelligent to begin with

During the chunin exams he was spouting off near-textbook knowledge about the Hyuuga fighting style, seemed to know quite a bit about the chakra network as well. The Naruto asked him 'How did you get so smart?"

It's true he is diligent to learn, and may not seem that intelligent at times just because of him enthusiastic personality or failed attempts to impress Sakura or because of remarks made by Tenten, but he was considered to have over-average intelligence.

And the part about almost killing himself...In the curry of Life arc, he does lose control of him emotions and pick a fight with Raiga, who sent something like 5000 volts of electricty through his body. Or in the survival part of the chunin exams, he shows that he's not a very strategic fighter and is overly concerned about protecting Sakura, to the point where he's die for her. Or in the battle with Gaara he sacrificed his body trying to achieve the goal, to prove himself as a splendid ninja and protecting his ninja way.

So, yes, I can see where you are coming from there. But that's just who he is, determined to achieve his goal even to the point of death. He's not just stupid.

His hairstyle was modeled after his sensei's, who he looked up to like a father. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And his eyebrows are just a quirky characteristic. They make him unique, which is important when creating a character, even a character based off a real person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 am
hahaha thnx!!! you all bring up very good reasons why to like rock lee, and although ill never be able to get past his... Unique hair style... i WILL admit that he is a brave, valiant soul that definitely deserves to be up there in everyones favorite list! I like kimimimaro more tho... sexy and powerful.. now thats the way to go! whee  

Lily127

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces