Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm
All examinees are to report here.

This is also where special announcements about the exams are to be said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm
"AHHH So cold!" Areku said shivering as he came in rubbing his body for warmth.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Zeramaru walked tera to the grand hall.
"I will start the exams when everyone is here" Zeramaru said as he looked at his watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Tera looked around and smiled.
"You didnt tell me you were the kage of snow Zera..." she said as she looked at him then she sighed.
"It is really cold here" She said as she looked around her pouch but found nothing that could provide heat.  

ACsweetpea

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Kasumi arrived in the room and was panting heavily. "Am...I...late." She said with her hand on her knees to support herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Areku walked over to the girl waving hi,"Hey I'm Areku." Areku said smiling as he shivered.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Luo showed up to the ball room and stood with the other genin that were there. He scratched his head murmuring, "Where the heck is Zane?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:42 pm
Luo looked at Kasumi and ran over to her. "Kasumi, is that you? You've grown!"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Ayame showed up and instantly started peeling her eyes out for Zeramaru. Taking a chuunin exam wasn't the real reason she'd come all the way to the snow village.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Kasumi looked up at the boy and made a werid face. "Uh do I know you or something?" She asked since she has never seen this boy in her life.  

Masumi H Dekata

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Luo sighed a bit scratching his head. "Right, I guess I never really did formally meet you. I know your father though. I'm Luo Ushio from the mist. I saw you around there before you moved." Luo held out a hand to the younger girl to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm
"I don't think so do you?" Areku said smiling,"Just came by to say hi too pass time." Areku said.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image Shoku arrives at the chuunin exam check-in, in the form of a grass clone, the real her has already taken the test and is sitting patiently for all the other students to get their work done so she can move on to the next step. Whether that next step be to go on in the chuunin exams or to fail and go home she really doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm
((Oh Areku was saying hi to me XD. Sorry but there is more then one girl here now lol))

Kasumi looked at Luo with a still confused face. "I didn't move, I'm just visiting Cloud." She said then turned to Areku. "Well my name is Kasumi Raikou Saiz, and I'm 7." Kasumi said with a giggle, she felt more comfortable now since she saw Areku was about the same age as her.  

Masumi H Dekata

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Tera nudge Zeramaru with her elbow then said.
"I think there is enough of us to take the written exam"
She then put her hand in her pouch of clay and the mouth started chewing some.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff