Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
  Time Stranger Kyoko
  Full Moon wo Sagashite
  Shinshi Doumei Cross
View Results

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:19 pm
What is your favorite Arinacchi series (one shots not included)? How many of her works have you read?

I've read all her works, and I have to say that Shinshi Doumei Cross has stolen my heart away. Maybe once it has finished, I will change my mind, but right now, I am addicted to it. I love all the characters (or love to hate them). The setting is beautiful. And the mysteries are driving me crazy.

(I looked, and I don't think there's been a topic about this... if there is, please correct me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:56 pm
You'd think there would be a thread like this, but I guess there's not... (I just looked too)

I think my favourite would actually be Time Stranger Kyoko. Any series where one of the characters turns into a tiny dragon is just cool. xd KKJ would come in close second though. I heart Access Time. He rocks.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:20 pm
MemoryDragon
I think my favourite would actually be Time Stranger Kyoko. Any series where one of the characters turns into a tiny dragon is just cool. xd

TSK was my favorite until I read more of SDC. Aku-Tenshi has been releasing more SDC chapters recently. Yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:55 pm
Err....
I personaly love every one of her mangas. But kkj would be my first. I fell in love with the story you couldn't get me off the computer I was addictied to it.
I also bought the first vol in english ^____^.
SDC would be 2nd. I'm getting realy addicted to it.
FMWS would be 3>.<
TSK would be 4th
ION takes 5th
^__^

Ren_ai_Rei

Mus maddie

Barton Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:41 pm
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My first Arinacchi series. wink
FMwS and SDC are kind of tied right now... I need to know how SDC ends before I can really decide..(I SO WANT MY RIBON NOWWW!) then definently TSK. I would be so much a fan.. if there were more story... sweatdrop

oh, and I've read all of her works, and own them all except Firecracker (the collection of oneshots)... geh.. it's harder to find older books.. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:03 pm
SailorMaddieMouse
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My first Arinacchi series. wink
FMwS and SDC are kind of tied right now... I need to know how SDC ends before I can really decide..(I SO WANT MY RIBON NOWWW!) then definently TSK. I would be so much a fan.. if there were more story... sweatdrop

oh, and I've read all of her works, and own them all except Firecracker (the collection of oneshots)... geh.. it's harder to find older books.. stressed

>.< I can't read kanji so no Ribbon for me T.T
I read all of her series form manga scans. And the once that are getting dubed in english I buy ^_^=  

Ren_ai_Rei

Azrai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 am
I think KKJ is my favorite. <3
At a close second is FMwS.
I like SDC a lot, but I've only read a little bit, so I can't say. u_u;;

I really do love all her stuff though. x3;;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:40 am
i was actually not sure at first.. ^^ i luv kkj, and tsk.. and i also lik shin shi.. but i just voted for tsk ^^ wish it was longer thoughs.  

Mitsukiyume

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:37 pm
Then I'll be the first to say FMwS. ^^ I loved the story, the way the sweet naive young girl gets thrown into a prosperous, but at the same time tumultuous world. The way it's a light-hearted story, but has terribly dark overtones and as you get deeper into it, more heartfelt sadness is thrown in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:57 am
I liked all her works, except maybe ION. If I had to pick a favorite, I would have to say Full Moon wo Sagashite. I know the uneblievable happy-happy ending is a turn-off, but I thought it was pretty damn good. Not perfect, but I still loved it.

And Shinshi Doumei Cross is my second favorite. I get a little confused, but I like the complexity. ^^

Evenlei

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:39 pm
OK so yea...the phrase, "the cheese stands alone" comes to mind.

I liked I.O.N. best...no one else thought so telling by the poll and replies sweatdrop I just really liked this one.(the following is just me saying how much I love it I think I went over board so you could just stop here if you want just know its a very cute story!) I guess it made an impression on me or something cause I just really loved it! It was so adorable! I don't usually reread a manga I have read online, but this one I had to reread twice, cause I just liked it that much. So sweet. Cute characters and I really liked how she used her little phrase thing like before she had super powers and she just used it to make people happy, her own kind of magic. It was cute. The art was good, of course blaugh Ok so as you can see I could go on and on about this one little manga xp If you haven't read it you can find it here: http://ureshinamida.free.fr/one/ion/index.php?tome=1

OK, my second favorite would be FMWS. Starts out fluffy and sorta like nothing special just another pop star manga but then it gets kinda twisted and sad and I just really like it. I love the tradegy in there, it always makes me want to cry crying (I am a big Eichi x Mitsuki fan you see...) I have read basically all her series I think, KKJ was just ok, I do like Shinshi Doumei Cross alot, lots of interesting twists which I love, and I read the collection of short stories, very cute. Oh and TSK was just OK.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:44 pm
Time Stranger Kyoko! ^-^ sweatdrop I love all of Tanemura Arina's works but TSK has to be my absolute favorite. (This is at the current moment. I can change my mind whenever I want. Ha ha!)
It's actually rather hard to choose but I choose TSK. whee Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was just...behhh....I dunno...I was confuzzling myself while reading it and stuff so I didn't like it all thatttt much. sweatdrop XD
ION is just....ION I guess. I like it but then again it's just ION. You can't really get much out of it...ION...da di da di da....
Full Moon wo Sagashite is number 2 or 3 on my list I guess. I'll have to wait till Shinshi Doumei Cross is over until I decided if FMwS is second or third. The whole Mitsuki thing was just kinda weird...I don't know about you guys but Mitsuki started to annoy me! (THE ABSOLUTE HORROR! gonk ) But yes she did. She cried too much. She was going a tad bit overboard...but I do that too often so oh well.
Shinshi Doumei Cross is...blank...I'm confuzzled because I have to wait...ha ha... whee

SakuMeiMei

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:57 am
FMWS - great artwork, wonderful character designs, awesome story and loveable characters. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:16 am
FMwS definately. I've read close to all of her works, if not all (need to work on SDC though). FMwS was just great in and out, especially the emotional arcs. TSK was good, with beautiful art and whatnot, but I just found that the story wasn't developed enough. KKJ comes second in my liking.  

Raisetsu

Humiko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:23 pm
Hmm... Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Though to a close second comes Shinshi Doumei Cross ^^. I just love KKJ, made me want to read more because of the suspense and goodness.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff