Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Glacier Zane, SANO and Aki's match Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:59 pm
The match of these 3 gennin will be on a large glacier.

Due recent weather conditions the glacier is falling apart (global warming)

random number 1-4 for each post.

get a 1 nothing happens

2 the glacier under you cracks

3 nothing

4 the glacier under you falls apart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm
Zane arrived at the glacier and began to stretch. "Alright, finally, it's time to get this show on the road," declared Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm
((uh havock you know you have Sano in two different matches))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 pm
((Sheesh he really need to edit some more crap))  

ACsweetpea

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Sano walked over towards the glacier and look at its unstable structure. He sighed and pulled his hood closer around his face as he stepped onto it. His first step nearly went through the ice but he continued on it anyways. Sano looked over to his opponents and nodded. "You first then, I won't want to rush you." Sano moved into a modified fighting stance to and prepared for the attack. While he was standing there, sand slowly moved up around his wooden frame creating a sand armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:43 pm
"I think we should wait for Aki my friend..." said Zane as he put himself in a guard stance in case Sano tried something.  

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Kemai's clone appeared on a ice berg afar watching the match  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Jono's familiar cloak draped over his shoulder and rice hat plumped onto his head. Walking up onto the left of the arena towards the edge of the lake that contained the iceberg arena that the Genin were to fighting on. He came solely to observe the progression of one of his pupils.  

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm
((dang it...right when Aki gets on, Zane gets off...I thought we were about to fight, but...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Aki stepped unto the glacier her new boots crushed the powder snow and ice to crunch. Her expression was flat, she felt dead. All because of what had happened to Vrail. She looked between Zane and Sano without really seeing them. "My apologies for my tardiness and any future harm that I will cause you." There was acidity in her formal words. Aki just wanted a good fight to cleanse her mind.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm
((Sorry...but I needed a shower, I had a long day. Now that we're all on lets do this))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm
((Guessing the order will me Mibu, me, then Doku? Any objections?))  

Plexilate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm
((None at all))

"Well I guess I'll start this show!" exclaimed Zane as he formed the handsigns looking straight at Sano. "Mizu Perreto (Water Pelet)" Zane took a deep breath and launched a large waterball straight at Sano  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Sano laughed as the water was sent flying in his direction. He too formed handsigns and looked towards the water. "Name of Jutsu: Boushi Suna Hoiru (spinning sand wheel)!" Particles of sand formed in front of Sano and began spinning. The drill then pushed forward through the ball of water heading towards Zane. "I wouldn't be so cocky." Sano sneered and forced the drill to spin faster.

((-Name of Jutsu: Boushi Suna Hoiru (spinning sand wheel)
Rank of Jutsu:Chunnin
Description: The user forms a single hand seal and holds out their hand. It looks like the user is using sand shield butt the sand is spinning rapidly. when the sand compacts it looks like the sand shield jutsu. The user then touches someone or something with the spinning sand and it slices through it with ease. It can only cut through rock or anything softer than rock. The user may also throw the spinning sand and it will still spin. after the user trows it he or she may be able to control it. It is about the size of a normal frisbie and is not compacted. Only shinobi from the sand can use this jutsu))  

Plexilate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Taking advantages of the guys lack of concentration on her Aki tossed a handful of seeds on the ground and formed the hands signs of the Artifical Lawn causing the grass to sprout up. Instantly she used Kusa Ihara, turning the grass into tiny needles then manipulated them into two spherical smooth balls. Like lightning she tossed both balls at the two then cancelled the manipulation so that just before the ball made contact it would explode into several sharp grass neeldes.

Jutsu used

Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)
After transferring chakra to specially prepared grass seeds, the user throws the seeds on the ground. The seeds utilize the chakra given to them to rapidly grow into a field of grass, unfortunately, it is short lived. The grass will die after several minutes (5 posts) if placed on decent soil, but if placed on terrain not normally capable of sustaining it, such as rocks, the grass will only last a few minutes (3 posts).

Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill)
A variation of Kusa Fushido. By sending a strong wave of chakra through the ground, the user is able to strengthen, stiffen, and sharpen grass within a small area, turning a field of grass into a field of needles. Although the grass is will harm ally and foe alike, the user is capable of flattening certain areas to allow him and allies to move around.

Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)
Description: Similar to other jutsus, this jutsu is channeling chakra into grass to form a shape. There is variation though, as the grass may take any form the user wishes. The user may create airtight containers to hold things in, or giant disks to block out the sun. At this level the grass is no stronger then a thing piece of wood, but at higher levels these grass blades can become as hard as steel. The grass keeps its strength as long as chakra holds them together. Once it is removed, the grass fall back to the ground.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff