66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:54 pm
About 1000years ago before Ash Ketchum, it was the time of Chaos... A deadly past, the world was divided to several kingdom and army for power and money. To many, Pokemon is a slave, or a companion to fight with in this age of war. Lance, sword, spear, rise to began the battle for eternal "peace" or so they said...

Prophecy:
"Utopia"
The keys are a team of legendary warrior,
Who claims to fight for everlasting "peace"?
They believe in the 17badges prophecy
And seek to find them to unlock the door to...
Their, "Utopia"...
~The only verse founded in the ruins of Pewter.

Several years after the discovery of the Prophecy:
In the Age of Chaos, two armies stood, the Imperial and the Draconian. Later, a new group, which they called themselves the LEGENDARY REBELS, began a war with the Imperial and Draconian. They claimed that they are the KEYS in the prophecy and promised that they could bring peace. Many were drew to them, and soon the Imperial falls under the hand of this Rebels, and the Draconian when to hiding as well...

Human lost their leader, the land unguarded and weak. Only a few warriors stood to fight the Rebels... They call themselves, the IMPERIAL GUARDS and the DEVIL EYES.

TIMELINE:
Year 1010:
The birth of Dan marks the birth of the Legendary Rebel. At his birth, rumors said the legendary birds flew above the sky celebrating the birth of the KEYS. Born with the legend, he grew up with his friends and started the Legendary Rebels and HOPE.

Year 1020:
20 years after the Birth of the Rebels Leader, HOPE when around to recruit warriors to fight for their needs. The Corsair begins to be the first group that joined them. The pirates believe that the Rebels will aid the poor and bring about Utopia.

Year 1022:
After the Draconian knows about the existence of the Rebels, they summoned the largest army to siege the Rebels headquarter. Instead, the Corsair makes use of this and invaded the shore of Draconian. With their homeland invaded, the army’s morale fell and they retreat back home to protect their land. In the mist of confusion, the Rebels surrounded the Draconian Army and destroyed the enemies. When the Draconian kingdom knew that their largest army had failed, their morale fell and when into defeat, retreating when the Rebels joined the Corsair in the deadly siege.

Year 1023:
The Imperial remained a neutral party at that time, but after Draconian defeat, they realised that the threat should be eliminated. The Rebels who were celebrating in victory were killed while they are asleep and drunk.

Year 1023:
HOPE and the remaining Rebels decided for revenge, and the Corsair and Inferno joined too in the invasion for the Imperial Fort. The combined army eventually ended the long rule of the Imperial age and fought to the last fortress of the Imperial Family.

Year 1025:
At the War of the Imperial Fort, the Imperial Guards stood there to guard the place as everyone flee. When the Rebels army came, the battle lasted for 13 days, without anyone showing a sign of victory. Soon, the sea next to the castle flooded the whole area and sends the Imperial Castle into the deep sea... Buried there... Forever...

TODAY Year 1029:
A few Imperial Guards are still alive, going around protecting villagers and attempt to revive the dead Imperial. But their more important quest... To stop the REBELS from fulfilling the prophecy. There is no reason why they should stop peace from coming... But it is an order... They must follow...

The Devil Eyes alike joined the hunt on the remaining Rebels and is very much a foe to the Imperial Guards yet they fight together to bring down the Rebels.

A feel Draconian Musician eventually started the Song of Nature. They pointed out that the Legendary Rebels would not bring peace, as the prophecy is not what it really seems to be. Showing evidence of "Utopia" and "Peace" in the Prophecy, the " and " meant that it is not true. One even wrote the song of the FALSE KEYS.

The Corsair left Rebels on their own quest. No one knows why or what the reason is...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:59 pm
Knowledge of the 17th badges.
The badges are stones with ancient cravings of the Pokemon Elements. They are located in deep mountain, sea, island and almost everywhere. Legendary pokemon, lost or missing powerful trainers, or ghost and unknown creatures and traps protect them. Here are the badges:

Normal
Fire
Water
Electric
Grass
Ice
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Psychic
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon, founded, a stone wield by Drake, his family prize
Evil, hidden by the Devil Eyes...
Steel

Before the founding of the Prophecy, an adventurer found that there are 17th holes in the abyss of the misty mountain. He eventually wrote a book of his findings, but when to insanity later and his book perished with him when his house caught fire without an explanation.

Yet the most famous story is the 17th holes on a wall in the abyss, which marks a dead-end and the end of his adventure...

After the prophecy is founded, and the 17th badges is included in the prophecy, they thought that the 17th holes have to do with the ending of the Prophecy, and so the Rebels wanted to find the badges and put the badges to it's rightful place... The 17th holes...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:09 pm
Under Construction  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:11 pm
Map and Ancient Pokemon(created by anyone here 3nodding )

Map ~Underconstruction~

Ancient Pokemon
~Underconstruction~

Rules of Pokemon:
Unlike the other Pokemon Rp, you can actually eqiup your pokemon with weaponary to help and enchance them in a fight. They will also learn new skill with the new weapon or armoury.

The Character can also hold weapon and armoury begin Archer Swordsman and so-on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:41 am
~Reserve~

Can start posting now!  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:46 am
Oh! Like an RP, ne?

If that's the case, then I so want to join! xd Can we join more than one character as well?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:40 pm
Alexa-sama
Oh! Like an RP, ne?

If that's the case, then I so want to join! xd Can we join more than one character as well?

sure... It is not an RP... But suppose to be a story idea. But the idea will come from all of you whee  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:43 pm
J@sonWind
Alexa-sama
Oh! Like an RP, ne?

sure... It is not an RP... But suppose to be a story idea. But the idea will come from all of you whee

@__@ So many pretty colors..

Anyway.. This struck me as an RP, though. o__0 It's hard to explain, but I guess it's because when I first posted, one of your posts advised us to 'join'.

But since everything's edited.. bleh. xp

This would make one spiffy role play, though. I know I'D join.. And you could just base the fic off the posts and such. .__.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:03 pm
Alexa-sama
J@sonWind
Alexa-sama
Oh! Like an RP, ne?

@__@ So many pretty colors..

Anyway.. This struck me as an RP, though. o__0 It's hard to explain, but I guess it's because when I first posted, one of your posts advised us to 'join'.

But since everything's edited.. bleh. xp

This would make one spiffy role play, though. I know I'D join.. And you could just base the fic off the posts and such. .__.

well... I think it would not hurt to be a rp... And the rp will be written down as a sotry... But anyway, I needed more people to comment.  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:24 am
Members needed, rules and structure to be apply later.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:25 am
You are now honoured by Shippo's presence. I request to join. 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:52 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
You are now honoured by Shippo's presence. I request to join. 3nodding

lolx, sure... Now that I need u all to read the above post and sign up with your name, group pokemon whatever there is...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:52 am
We need more supporters for this crying  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:29 am
((I'd like to join but where's the registery form? It says at the bottom of the personality test to post it with the registery form. Also one other question that is pretty silly: What is an Idiom? I've heard of it before but I need to be reminded of what it means. I have answers for all the other questions already. One more thing, exactly what do you want to know when you ask 'Your personality:' I can give you my official personality type category but I don't know what you want. I think the personality test should reveal my personality.))  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff