Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Icicle Cave Danielsgirl15 vs Ragnossa Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 am
Your match is simple.

You will fight each other in a cave filled with sharp icicles which you may use as weapons.

Random number 1-3 to see what happens.

1 icicles shake but dont fall

2 they fall

3 Rocks from cave fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 pm
*focuses chakra and gets in a fighting position* Good luck, but let me warn you..im here to win.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm
Walking into the cave Rag pocketed the note and looked around for his opponent. Noticing a girl in the center of the cave he sighed deeply in annoyence, "Whoever sets up these fights just sent this poor girl into an impossible fight..." he muttered under his breath, looking up at her Rag forced a playful smile and waved to the girl. "Hello, I guess we have to fight...But I will give you the chance to give up now if you want it...I really don't want to hurt you to badly or anything..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 pm
You don't want to hurt me? How sweet of you, but im not here to play. *smiles* But good luck to you though  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm
"I dont believe I caught your name, not that it really matters..." Rag muttered, activating his byakugan while getting into a Jyuuken (Gentle Fist ) stance. "I'll let you have the first attack, just to show why you should have given up when I gave you the chance." He called out to the girl, the playful smile vanishing from his lips completely, being replaced by his usual dull yet thoughtful stare. I've come to far to lose anyways... he thought, waiting for the girl to attack him.  
Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Byakugon thats so cool :3 Oh and My name is Luna sir Ragnossa. *bows respectfully* I wish to be allies no matter who wins. *makes hand signs and 20 clones appear and 15 rush foward while 5 stay behind. one of the figures stays behind and makes some hand signs and needles surrond you in a circle while the clones attack you form above*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:24 pm
"Yeah allies...whatever..." Rag muttered half-heartedly while watching the clones near him, waiting until they were almost upon him before his entire form vanished in a shower of pink flower petals that floated gently to the ground.
A moment later a voice from behind Luna started to speak "Don't underestimate me with such a simple attack..." The voice belonging to a clone Rag created in the confusion of his disappearence, the real Rag hiding up in the shadows on the ceiling of the cave, placing paperbombs on the large groups of icicles hanging above the clones. "Come on now attack me with an attack that will at least challenge me!" The clone yelled, pulling out a handfull of kunai. The real Rag moved away from the paper bombs and waited for the right time to detonate them, By the time she realizes that is a clone it will be to late... he thought, watching his clone and almost laughing at the simpicity of his plan

( Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm
(Sorry for the OCC, but I am sort of confused....Are you attacking me or my clone?)  

Requiem of Remorse

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 pm
(im attacking you from the ceiling. Oh and can we try and make this one of the fights were we land hits, not just you dont get hit at all?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm
(First, How did you know I was up there without metagaming?

Second...No we may not make this a fight where the hit automaticly lands, thats autohitting...Which is godmodding. Like when you said "landing a hit on you" Or "two clones comes out of the water from the icicles in the ceiling and grab both your ankles dragging you two the floor. a vine made of earth wraps around your anke." Without giving me the chance to defend myself...its all godmodding....)  

Requiem of Remorse

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 am
(This is my first actually fight post for the exams so Ill start over and do it again. but what I mean by that was by not making this a match where its just you landing hits on my and vice versa*)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 am
*three of my clones throw water spikes at your clone that came down from the ceiling previously* You'll need to find the real me first..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am
Detonating the paperbombs Rag sent a massive shower of ice and rock down at the clones on the ground, kicking up a large cloud of dust that covered the area. "Trust me...finding you will not be a problem.." Rag muttered under his breath, remaining on the ceiling while searching the area inside of the cave with his byakugan. Right there.... He thought after spotting Luna, he began to slowly crawl on the ceiling towards her. "You can't hide from me..." he called out to her while jumping down off of the ceiling, his voice lacking any real emotion.

"Now how about we end this pointless fight so I can move on?" He asked before forming handsigns. "Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)." A group of seven clones appeared and rushed forward towards Luna, four of them reaching for her arms and legs while the other two settled to try and pin her in place with a bear hug. The last clone threw two kunai with paperbombs tied to them at Luna's feet where they started to burn. While the clones were doing this Rag already started a new set of handsigns, "Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)!" He yelled before a massive stream of fire flew from him mouth and arched toward the clones and Luna while taking the form of a dragon made of flames, Boom... Rag thought while at the same time that the dragon reached Luna and the clones the paperbombs that the seventh clone had thrown detonated in twin fireballs that caused the ember clones to detonate as well.

(Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) (1/2 posts)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.
Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:50 am
(You couldnt have attacked me, because the real me was underground most of the battle

Earth Element; Inner Earth Reflection Lure [Doton; Dochuu Eigyo]

An attack used in conjunction with any clone skill. The user remains underground while the enemy wastes their time and energy fighting with clones. By hiding in the clones' shadow, the user is able to secretly attack the opponent without giving away their position)

*fcouse chakra and breaks through the ground she was using as a shield*
- Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. *makes it into two swords with ice on the tips from the fallen icicles* throws one and charges with the other*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces