Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 am
East City. A futuristic metropolitan community. Families, schools, businesses and government are all active and busy. Everybody is busy. They are too busy to sense the disaster that waits in the shadows. Evil lurks at every corner, and none can escape the terror that is afoot. Not the richest and most powerful, not the poorest and weakest. It is a dark time, a time of anarchy and darkness. Nobody suspected a thing.

An alliance of evil lords and criminals has been formed. Underground, they vow to create anarchy and uproot justice from its foundations. The city's only hopes are the chosen ones, the heroes who are called to battle this evil before it sets loose and it is too late.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 am
A. Basic Rules

1. Nobody breaks the Gaia Terms of Service, which I am subject to as well. These rules are norm.

2. Nobody breaks the Guild Rules, which I am subject to as well. These rules are norm too.

3. You can join as a superhero, a supervillain, or a normal citizen. Before you make any posts, you have to fill out the skeletons in your first post.

4. Original Characters (OC's) only. No using Spider-Man or Naruto.

5. At the start of each post you make, please state your current HP (Health Points) over your total HP capacity.

6. No god modding.

7. If you must speak OOC, please use (()) or [[]] or {{}} instead of "OOC:."

8. Be literate. No shortcuts like "u" instead of "you." Stay in character. Use third person point of view. Be descriptive, but not too lengthy.

9. I, the god of this thread, will declare anybody who has been inactive for a long period of time (2 weeks) dead. In the occasion that anyone is inactive for a long period of time, please be generous enough to send that person a pm reminding him/her about our thread.

10. If your character is dead, and you wish to revive him/her, you may send me a pm. We must devise a good story behind his/her resurrection. Then, you may start posting again.

11. If you wish to kill a character, get the consent of the owner of that character and from me before you kill him.

12. If you will be inactive for a certain period of time, and you know you will be, please tell me. You do not want to delay the entire roleplay due to your inactivity.

((Attached by Mod IvoryEpiphany: There is to be no cybering, must keep a PG-13 rating, not violate the guild or gaia's ToS. No, I am truly not worried about it, but it must be stated.))  

superpuppyone

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 am
B. Profile Skeletons

SUPERHERO/SUPERVILLAIN

1. Secret Identity: (eg. Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne)

2. Superhero Name: (eg. Spider-Man, Batman)

3. Status: (Hero/Villain/Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain)

4. Gender: (Male/Female/Genderless)

5. Bio: (State your character's biography here. This means how he/she grew up, and how he/she acquired abilities. Please make it detailed.)

6. Abilities: (eg. Wall Crawling, Stealth.)

7. Weapons/Armor: (If any, eg. Web Spinners, Batarangs.)

8. Physical Description: (Be as specific as you can. I'm not forcing you to state exact height or weight, but please allow us to create a vivid image in our minds. A picture would be delightful.)

CITIZEN

1. Name: (eg. J. Jonah Jameson, Alfred Pennyworth)

2. Stand: (Good/Evil)

3. Gender: (Male/Female/Genderless)

4. Bio: (State your character's biography here. This means how he/she grew up. Please make it detailed.)

5. Physical Description: (Be as specific as you can. I'm not forcing you to state exact height or weight, but please allow us to create a vivid image in our minds. A picture would be delightful.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm
1. Secret Identity: Johnny King

2. Superhero Name: Sparklad

3. Status: Hero

4. Gender: Male

5. Bio: Johnny was a young prodigy, a scholar and an intelligent boy, known as a nerd by his peers. He has been a mutant since he was born, but his powers only manifested once he started hands on lab work, particularly in chemistry when dealing with acids. His exposure to such material activated his abilites. He decided to use his superpowers to fight evil. He is called Sparklad.

6. Abilities: Electricity and Super Speed

7. Weapons/Armor: Nada

8. Physical Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

superpuppyone

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm
Does anyone care to join?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 am
I am a hero. Villains rely on physical power and anger where as a hero relies on inner streangth and have a true purpose for fighting.
Im A Hero!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

luis2323

the shady dealer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am
1. Secret Identity: Micheal Douglas Anderson.

2. Superhero Name: Singe

3. Status: Villian

4. Gender: Male.

5. Bio: Micheal was born in Munich, Germany. He lived there for four years before his dad was given a job in Berlin. So they packed up and moved to the place where Micheal grew up. After a wave of criminal activity, Micheal decided that he was going to become a crime fighter, like the ones that he would read about in the comic books. He tried again, and again, and wound up in the hospital a number of times because of it. Finally one night, Micheal was out watching a drug trade down in the warehouse district, when some one spotted him. The man threw him through a stack of barrels that were full of some chemical that altered him. It took two weeks after the chemical came into contact with his skin that he finally discovered his powers. He could create and manipulate fire. With his new found powers he tried to be a hero one more time. The city was ashamed of him, and threw him out of the city. That is when he decided that if he could not save those people then no one could.

6. Abilities: Fire manipulation

7. Weapons/Armor: Micheal wears fire proof gloves, and thick leather everything else.

8. Physical Description: User Image
Micheal's hair is a light brown, and falls over his right eye. He fixes it that way hiding a nasty scare that covers the eye. When his hair is not like that is is pulled back to keep it from catching on fire, and he wears goggles to cover it then. His leather clothes are a combination of reds, and blacks as well.

((Good for you now post up.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:19 am
Any more? sweatdrop  

superpuppyone

iiazn_weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 am
1. Secret identy: Andrew Moto

2. Villian name: The evil Mr. Dr. Master rulers of korea uh hum hum Leviathan but call me tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi!

3. Status: Villian

4. gender: Male

5. Bio:

6. Abilities: flas step, fly, controll gravity, multiply.

7. Weapons/Armor: smoke bomb, kuni, short sword across the waist.

8. physical Description:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 am
Okay, we still have space for more players. Maybe a few more heroes, and a few more girl characters? biggrin  

superpuppyone

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm
(( Mind if I join in? ))

1. Secret Identity: Audrey K. Dons

2. Superhero Name: Jynx

3. Status: Villain

4. Gender: Female

5. Bio: Audrey's mother came from a long line a Pagans, most of the females practicing the laws of Wicca. Her mother, named Kally, was part of that, taught by her mother the ways of life. Unbeknown to Audrey, her mother and her grandmother, the ritual of the full moon changed Audrey In the flaw of timing, the ritual had been cast on the sixth day of the sixth month of the sixth minute of the sixth second of the sixth year, which made everything go awry. The result was Audrey having power over the laws of probability. She could even do it without meaning to. Say, for example, there's a tough storm, almost a tornado, and Audrey gets caught in it. What are the chances of her walking into a bus shelter and finding an umbrella? But with her power, she can change that probability 100%. Because of this, anyone around Audrey can either get bad luck or good luck. She decided to become a villain because she hated what was being done to the Wiccans. People beating them, killing them. She decided to stop it. Thus, Jynx was born.

6. Abilities: She can alter the laws of probability. (Alters luck).

7. Weapons/Armor: Everything she touches is a weapon.

8. Physical Description: User Image
Audrey stands an average 5'5" off the ground and weighs about 112 pounds. She looks young but she is actually almost twenty two years of age. Her hair is golden blond and goes down to about her waist, which she keeps up in a tight bun when in costume (refer to this). Her eyes are a bright ocean blue and freckles are scattered across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She seems very innocent, but when she starts, it's hard to stop her.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff