23%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 38

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Welcome to the EFG. Please take some time to look through our subforums. We are a small group so i'd like to ask you to be as active as possible! If you are confused or have any questions please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. If you don't like any topics in the forum please feel free to make one you like. MOST IMPORTANT post a new thread in the introductions forum and let uys know about you! When you post a new thread in that forum it becomes yours! Post WHAT YOU WANT. Anything going on in your life let us know post it there. Otherwise we can't Become a growing family. Let me know if there's ANYTHING guild related you want and i will do my best to help you out. (If you read this entire post please post that you read it and are aware that my goal is to make this thread a growing family.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm
Good plan, boss! heart

Ghost Kisses

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Tryin' to get people to get themselves out there and become closer as a community! Hopin' it works. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm
I love this guild! whee I'm in three guilds but I think this is my favorite!... I just love furries so. frickin. much! crying  

SaruCharmed

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:02 am
lol well cool. I'm glad you likes it! We'll get it even better when i'm feeling better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:28 pm
I will do my best to help you make this guild the best it can be ^^ and I hope you feel better from whatever it is that's wrong right now Mr. Beaver  

pink_sparkles_20

Mercora2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 pm
i agree with you. networks like this are kinda like a growing family because you grow to like other members of it. this is mah favorite guild of all time!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:11 pm
GREAT! I hope that we can all grow. The furry community needs each other. Furries are a hidden species and we need family and friends to help us grow. Not many people like us. That's why we need to stick together!  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:09 pm
i must say while i was we hav grown alot! more ppl are starting to notice this guild im glad im part of it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm
I'm very glad I'm part of this guild too, it's beginning to feel like a proper friendly community. I hope my guild can get like this one day but I am so proud and happy to be a part of this guild too ^^  

pink_sparkles_20

Xatris Shim

Clean Member

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:14 am
thanks for inviting me to the guild mercora :3 oh and ill try to make an introduction for myself when I can ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 pm
^.^ np man  

Mercora2

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Sounds like a pretty solid plan. There needs to be more like this out there. Thnx for letting me join.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm
Good idea boss!
User Image  

So_Lost_To_You

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 pm
I love this place more and more evertime I visit! ^_^  
The Furry Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff