Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aura Academy

Back to Guilds

Aura Academy, Institute of Higher Learning (Literate Casual Roleplay) 

Tags: Literate, Academy, Casual, Roleplay, steampunk 

Reply Aura Academy
Introduce yourself! <OOC> Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm
We are Aura Academy...

Welcome to Aura Academy! Please introduce yourself!
...and we are Legend

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 am
Hello my name is Serenus, call me Seri. Ropeplaying is something I love next to my computer. I am 19, freshman in college. I hate cooked vegetables and love the movie Anchorman. Hope to make some new friends here as well. <3  

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

K a i t i e K a w a i i

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:19 pm
I'm NinjaKaitieKat you may call me ninja Kaitie or kat i'll answer to any (only hamham can call meh duckie) I love reading and writing (poetry) I despise A.p.Euro....i havent done very much roleplaying, but I do love it so far. I am a sophmore in Highschool and I am 16 years old. ^_^ .....I love book suggestion....I'm drawing a blank so thats all i have at the moment  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Heh. Welcome to both of you! Our recruitment thread is up and running!  

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm ScottieBears MiaKitty, or Mia. Please do not call me Scottie that is the name of my beloved, the reason my username is thus is because it means that I am his.

I have not done too much RPing either, mostly because I only get invited after they are well underway, and joining ones that have been going on for a while where everybody knows everybody already and I get super confused, even if it's on a subject I know frontwards and backwards.

As you can probably tell I like to talk a lot, it is one of my hang ups, I can't seem to shut my mouth.

Also, I burnt my finger today with hot glue and the burn is shaped like Africa. Random, yes?

I am an artist, I try to incorperate that into every character I make for myself, because it is the most important thing about me other than the fact that I am head over heels in love.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Nathan here and I'm a master of ideas I have so much you go crazy with the amount! Anyway hello.  

Magick Nate

BooBooBoota
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:11 am
User Image

The butterfly counts not months but moments,

Good day, my name is BooBooBoota - better known as Olivia in the real world. Yes, I am in fact female, despite my avatar being a male. Let's face it everyone, every item on Gaia looks better on a male.

I am actually quite an avid roleplayer. I have been roleplaying for about six years now. Granted, I don't count myself as a master, but if you look at some of my roleplaying work back when I was nine, compared to now, you would see quite an inclination in my abilities - not that I am trying to brag or anything. I hate bragging.

I am currently involved in a roleplay based on an original storyline I am writing, and it revolves around the same steam punk theme that this world seems to revolve around, which is why I felt so drawn to this Guild in particular.

Despite the fact I am completely infatuated with the old-world, steam punk, academies, and intellectual bases, I am actually rather poor in my studies. I do believe this is because I am an artist and a writer, so I spend most of my time day dreaming peculiar ideas for my next story or drawing. Though, I am a Freshman in High School and I have not failed a year, yet. So I do make decent enough grades. . .

Like I said, the steam punk world fascinates me to no end. Anything leather, brass, steam, gears, it all gets my heart going. In fact I think my love for steam punk and anime is the only thing that is making me want to actually get a job. So I have enough money to support my merchandise needs.

Though I am rather old-world, I am still "caught up with the times," per se. I could build a computer from scratch, and I am rather addicted to anything technological. Perhaps I'll build myself a steam punk looking computer monitor?

I am an avid collector of any animal that I think needs help. I am probably going to be that "crazy cat lady" that lives in every neighborhood. I've grown to completely ignore whether or not my parents want to accept another pet into the household, and bring home whatever I can find that does not have a home, or looks malnourished. I think my parents have finally grown to accept that I wont take no for an answer.

So, that is me. Olivia Frances ********. It is nice to meet every single one of you!

and has time enough.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
Well thank you, and welcome! I'm sorry the guild has seemed very slow - my computer died around my ears, and it has taken me some time to aquire a replacement. I hope to have the guild up and running soon User Image

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

Jin RedSaint
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:08 pm
Ah Hey there, Jin Redsaint at your service, or Chris offline.
I would call myself a true gentleman, and a strong believer of chivalry.
Sometimes I think I was just born into the wrong era, not to sound crazy or anything, just think I'd fit better along other victorian gentlemen than the rude, impatient people of this day and age. I hope you don't judge me for that, Ha but in all seriousness I don't mind living now, I enjoy technology too much to really live back than anyway. Back to the point, and to end my boring personal ramble.
Much like most of you here, I'm quite fond of roleplaying. I've been doing it for some time now and hope the best of my time to be spent here.

Now my joining the guild is much like the reason BooBooBoota, or Miss Olivia rather, brought up. The genre of Steam punk is just so alluring to this one fan of many things of fantasy, sci-fi and anime.

The look, and feel of the worlds others have imagined are simply breath taking and I feel I should join with my creative insight. I too, take pride in art and writing and in-fact hope to make a manga series on the side of my studying to get a job in animation.I do believe this guild, and you it's members would do wonders as inspiration for this project.

Any way that's the gist of a slightly more than brief description of myself, I'll be sure as glad to answer any questions you have, nothing too personal though unless I believe we are close enough of course. I only can state, It'll be my up most pleasure to enjoy our upcoming adventures here with all of you, my fellow members and new friends.

~Jin Redsaint, Truly known as
Christopher Daniel G.

((Sorry to copy your format and use you as reference, Miss Olivia I was rather impressed with it and thought it would be best to follow your golden example))

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
A pleasure to welcome you to the guild, Jin! As you see it right now, it is currently under construction, but I shall soon have that little problem taken care of. 3nodding

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

BooBooBoota
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image

Everybody, with your fists raised high,

Sir Christopher - if I may call you Christopher, do not apologize for using my "format." I felt incredibly honored by it, so I thank you!

let me hear your battle cry tonight!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:27 pm
Hello, I'm Serra. But just call me Twi. I'm an tenth grade student. I've been on gaia for about a year and one half. And I've been roleplaying for about 3 years.

I have to say I'm an advrage roleplayer. My typeing is to snesze though... -shifty eyes-

I plan on going to collage one day, I'm not sure what I will major in though. But it might be in English or Art.

I love most things fantasy, I dislike roleplaying more thing modern.

I'm tired so I might say more later.

TwiFoxy

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 am
User Image
Welcome to Aura Academy, Twi!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:17 am
Futuristic Time Bomb. It's kind of obnoxiously long so feel free to abbreviate it or just call me...something else.

I'm not good at anything. I have no special talents. But steampunk is my thing.

It's early and I can't think of anything else to say.

Futuristic Time Bomb

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 am
User Image
Heh, welcome, there, Bomb! Pleased to have you aboard User Image

Aura Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers