Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Changing Sound to Rain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:57 pm
As the subject says: "Changing Sound to Rain" Me and Eris have decided to get rid of the Sound Village since it was going to end up like the Moon Village did. So im getting rid of the Sound Village and it will be the Rain Village. For those of you that haven't chosen a village, feel free to join the Rain Village once its done.

~Alicia Joana, V.C.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Sounds cool. Glad to see another new village coming out. Wish I hadn't already moved to grass and started on their stuff or I would check it out. I may still check it out, just not joining.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm
Will Rain get their own personal jutsu like Grass? Or will it be life one of those slums where a lot of rogues go, cause that could mean you get a good amount of jutsu from other villages and throw them all together, of course they wouldn't be as complete.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 pm
That would be interesting, but then I could see people complaining about how those villages no longer are special, and people would just go there to learn all these jutsu without the restriction of the villages.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Yeah, but that's why I was suggesting incomplete collections. Like, maybe 1/3 of the jutsu that are from the villages, and mostly the not as cool ones or something, but yeah, that complaint would definitely echo if it were to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Yeah I know, but people would still complain because then you could get jutsu you normally wouldn't be able to.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Even if the Rain gets different jutsu, im going to put restrictions on them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Bad idea, scratch it, continue on with your normal plans. I'll just watch silently from the sidelines. 3nodding  

Fanoto

blind fire091

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Ya you better Fanoto.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 pm
I have already deleted everything in the Sound Village besides the Sound Profiles just in case someone starts to become active all of a sudden.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm
Talk to M O K I cause rain is also supposed to be connected to akatsuki even if it is just historical connection ...

I agree with the restrictions...

sand ninjas can use sand jutsus and only sand ninjas

snow ninjas use snow

grass.. use grass..  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm
Alicia is Ex Akatsuki to lol  

Masumi H Dekata

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 pm
okay i think this is a great idea! but your going to need a Kage for it and i cant say that i volunteer for it even, though i would if given a chance.... ether way this is a great idea! XD

hey Masumi you mind reading over the Kekkei genkai/ clan jutsu requests? also i would look frequently whenever your on. just a tip.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me that im an Ex-Akatsuki member. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 pm
_Manpish_
okay i think this is a great idea! but your going to need a Kage for it and i cant say that i volunteer for it even, though i would if given a chance.... ether way this is a great idea! XD

hey Masumi you mind reading over the Kekkei genkai/ clan jutsu requests? also i would look frequently whenever your on. just a tip.

1. Alicia will be the Kage, She was the sound kage and since the Sound going to Rain...yeah

2. Also here a tip, be patient. You post like 8 jutsu a day. Waiting a bit wouldn't kill you since it mostly just you posting, and most of your just jutsu are just "haze" versions of other jutsu. Just a tip though  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff