Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ed vs Ragnossa Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:16 pm
Welcome to the Open Sea.

No you wont be standing on boats or anything... just water.
Note that as you stand on water your chakra gets drained and you can only stand on water if there are no waves.

Roll a 1-10 if you get hit by a wave (not dodgeable)
9 you get hit.

THIS IS FOR EVERY POST!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Walking on the open water Rag couldn't see any land for miles. What if we end up getting lost? He thought, hoping that they had some way to rescue him and his opponent once the fighting was over. "I don't want to drag my opponent all the way back to land after I beat him..." Rag thought aloud before laughing like a child. "I'm going to take a random guess, and say that this is my fighting area...." Rag said stoping on a small part of the sea that looked the same as any other space. "I hope my opponent can find me..."  

Requiem of Remorse

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Ed arrived to the area and said "Hey my name is Ed. I hope we can still be friends at least after this becasue after all this is a test."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:26 pm
What is it with everyone wanting to be my friend here? Rag thought to himself while tightening the gloves on both of his hands, looking up at Ed he smiled quickly. "Well now that your here lets not waste our time, ok?" He called out to Ed, before he finished his sentance he jumped into the air while forming a line of handsigns, "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)!" He said before mutiple blasts of fire flew from his mouth, flying toward Ed at a great speed. Rag had also thrown three kunai with exploding tags attached to them, hiding them inside of the flames from view as a suprise attack in case the flames where put out by Ed.  

Requiem of Remorse

Requiem of Remorse rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:35 pm
(Forgot to roll)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Ed flipped back ward dogding the fire. He quickly took off half his weight and started runnin aroun barely visivle. i sure hope he doesnt have any bloodline that have to do with the eyed He appeared right above rag and said "Konoha Senpuu" The was aimed right at his back.  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Rag barely had time to look behind himself before he was slamed down under the water with enough force to create a massive splash. I didn't think I would have to use it so soon.... Rag thought, while floating down farther into the sea. Activating his Byakugan Rag remained completely still under the water for a couple more seconds before forming handsigns. Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) He thought while a group of seven clones formed and spread out under the water, turning the water around Rag into a mine field. Swiming back to the surface Rag rose up out of the water and looked around for Ed, "That was a nice little trick, I bet it wont work a second time..." He taunted, annoyed that he was caught off guard so easily. By the time he knows where the clones are it will be to late. Rag thought while waiting for Ed to come at him again, he pulled out a kunai and held it up protectively while muttering under his breath. "I hate taijutsu users..."  
Metal_Edge91 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 pm
Ed landed on the water and was wondering why he took so long to surface "Okay time to bring up the speed and let loose all of his weight and suddenly vanished yet again. Ed appeared behind Rag and said "Dynamic Entry!" Ed this time aimed at his legs with full force.  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm
Rag quickly formed handsigns, waiting until the exact second when Ed's foot touched his legs Rag's entire form exploded in a shower of pink flower petals that floated gently down into the sea. I got you right where I needed you... Rag thought, watching from his hiding place under the water as the ember clones he created earlier detonated underwater, sending a raging wave of water rocketing towards Ed. After a short pause Rag started to swim back up so he could breathe again, watching for Ed in case he escaped Rag's trap.

(Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.)  
Requiem of Remorse rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm
(forgot to roll again, sorry.)  

Requiem of Remorse

Metal_Edge91 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:15 pm
Ed was immediatly hit the the wave and he was sent severl feet away from were the fake Rag was. He swam quickly to the surface and made hand signs immediately and said "Ember clone!" and said. "Run aroun in circles and try to find his traps in case there are any.". Ed threw some shuriken at Rag that was getting out of the water. "Damn he is a byakugan user this will mean trouble" Ed said and ate a soldier pill get him up to shape. Ed clime up to the surface of the water and again vanished to see what will Rag do.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:19 pm
((You didn't reply to his attack, Ed,))  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm
(he dident attack he used an escape jutsu and an explosive clone at least that is how i understood it)

Edite: (Oh i get it now he hit me with a wave not an explosive alright ill fix it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm
ragnossa
Rag quickly formed handsigns, waiting until the exact second when Ed's foot touched his legs Rag's entire form exploded in a shower of pink flower petals that floated gently down into the sea. I got you right where I needed you... Rag thought, watching from his hiding place under the water as the ember clones he created earlier detonated underwater, sending a raging wave of water rocketing towards Ed. After a short pause Rag started to swim back up so he could breathe again, watching for Ed in case he escaped Rag's trap.

(Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.)
...he attacked  

Plexilate

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas