Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Umbrella's Impatient Comeback Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:19 am
Well if you have or haven't seen Separate Ways in the PS2 version of Resident Evil 4, then I suggest downloading it and finding out what Wesker and his so called "classified company" are really up too.

***************SPOILERS****************************

In Separate Ways, it now seems Umbrella is re-establishing again with the help of Wesker. With the sample in the hands of Wesker, the new Umbrella will now be making big changes within the company. Whenever you're watching the cutscenes, you notice Wesker is in some secret control room, now that gives me some concerns. It also seems Ada was just playing along with Wesker the whole time of the mission, so you get to wonder what her plans are.

So after my conclusions of Wesker and his orgainization, This is where I think Umbrella will make their return in Resident Evil 5.

I'm not 100% sure if Umbrella is returning, but it really seems like a high possibility. I was wondering what you guys thought on how this will effect the later series of Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:12 am
Well one thing I'm sure of... When they're planning to end the series completely, Wesker HAS to be the last boss... And I bet super strength and super speed won't be his only assets...

But this is what I think... RE4 was like a transcending phase from Umbrella, to Wesker's Umbrella.

RE5, I think the new Umbrella will be up and established already. And for the next few sequels, (unless RE5 is the last one, God forbid), they will be the main bad guys.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:16 pm
I think we'll start seeing most, if not all, of the old characters return like Chris, Ark, and Bruce for example.

I assume the final battle will be Chris vs. Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:24 pm
More than likely, there going to have to make the last Wesker fight a badass one.

If Chris is in the 5th installment, then I dont see why Wesker would make some kind of apperance.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:06 pm
I doubt that Ark and Bruce thing. Since the Survivor games were like side stories that DID happen, but did not make a significant impact on the RE universe. But I'm sure we'll be seeing Barry, Jill, and hopefully the return of Rebecca, just to know what's going on with her. And maybe even Carlos. I did not like Carlos much, but it's still interesting to see what happened to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:08 pm
I want billy to return, hot smexy billy...What?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:43 pm
Well he WAS one of the main storyline characters, so yeah... Actually, I think RE5 should involve Billy, Rebecca and Carlos, just to tell what happened to them. I mean, they're the only 3 characters who did no have an epilogue in RE3. (Billy for obvious reasons, cause he didn't exist back then, but Rebecca DID survive the mansion incident and Carlos survived Raccoon city, and yet we know nothing of what happened to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 pm
Now that I think of it fighting Wesker would be a nice way to end the serise. But I'm already haveing nightmares on how hard he will probly be to fight. Uhh think about it. Remeber all that he could do in just the Mercinaries on RES 4. Scary thought haveing him as a boss.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:53 pm
On second though, would it be funner to FIGHT Wesker, or to fight some big monster or something, and then at the end have like a 10 minute cinematic of a fight against Wesker, kinda like in Code Veronica X? I mean, I sure as hell enjoyed just watching that fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:36 pm
What bothers me is when Ada said, "But I've sent Wesker a different present, just as the organization ordered. Pretending to work with him was entertaining."
What did she send him and who is she really working for? I think that's the biggest thing that I'm wondering about right now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What bothers me is when Ada said, "But I've sent Wesker a different present, just as the organization ordered. Pretending to work with him was entertaining."
What did she send him and who is she really working for? I think that's the biggest thing that I'm wondering about right now.

Ada always has something up her sleeve, perhaps she has contacts within contacts that she works for. Damn, why is she sooo damn mysterious? The funny thing is, she never goes outside the circle for Leon.

They have to put her in RE 5.

Biohazard: I just noticed you're supporting the new Wesker look.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:18 pm
Funny how Separate Ways was supposed to give us some insight on what's going on, and unsolve a few mysteries... Which it did, but I find that it raised more questions than it answered.

BTW: How's my new siggy looking?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Funny how Separate Ways was supposed to give us some insight on what's going on, and unsolve a few mysteries... Which it did, but I find that it raised more questions than it answered.

BTW: How's my new siggy looking?

Haha, the LCD screen from separate ways, nice!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:52 pm
Umbrella? coming back? oh God, that shall be fun...

xp

I need to rent RE4 so I know what you all are talking about. (now that it's finally out for PS2) I almost rented it, but some a**-whole brought back the game BOX but not the GAME.

*cough* anywho...

I'm liking the idea of a final battle with Wesker, and a return of old characters. where DID Carlos go to...?

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:55 pm
What! I must play it!! gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items