Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Z's Weapon Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm
While Z was gone his clones put together a gift. Sin told him of this gift and he was joyed. This was his gift:

Within the City's Center is a large building. The building has an upper level, a ground level and a basement. The basement is off limits to everyone except for Z and the people he tells the combonation to. The upper level is where the regular weapons are held. Under the front desk, is a button that is encased with the hardest steels. That button causes the building to implode, destroying all within it *Basement unharmed*.

BackyardIn the backyard, it is more of a training ground. There are:Training Dummys for TaijutsuTraining Dummys for WeaponsMini Grass BattlefieldMini Sand BattlefieldTarget Practice AreasLarge Polls For KickingMini Hot Spring/Cold Spring*More Stuff To Be Added*

BasementThe basement is gaurded by a vault door which has 2 feet of thick steel. Withing the basement is a large vault. Within that vault are Z's Special Weapons that only certain people may obtain. Behind a stack of boxes is a smaller vault door that is the size of a regular door. This door CANNOT be broken by ANYTHING. This leads to Z's secret lab. 

Ground LevelThis is where Z or someone who is working at the front desk would come in. A customer would apply for a special weapon, and if worthy, have one made. If they just want a regular weapon such as a regular scythe or a ninjato, the person can make a clone and have it fetch a weapon. Z has his own personal jutsu library on this floor as well.

Upper LevelBoxes filled with-Shurikens
Kunai
Ninjato
Scythe
Black Eggs
Katana
Wooden Training Stick
Exploding Tags
Small
C4 Bombs (Not For Sale Unless ANBU of Suna)
Sickle
Senbon
Demon Wind
Shuriken
Bow and Arrows
Metal Wires
Rope
Smoke Bombs
Soldier Pills
Staff
Bo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People With Access to Basement and Safe

- Raiden Uchiha (Test Subject)
- Zamatsu Hyuuga (Jims Oreo)
- Kazekage (Firu Shinra)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Custom Weapons

Complete:

In Progress:

Katsuro Kinjo

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:28 pm
katsuros clone walked into the shop and sat a note down a note for a weapon

Weapon: Duel Hollowed Assasins Blades

Description: A pair of Blades each 15 inch's long with a hollowed core that can realease poison when hitting a target.

Extra Details: Ingrave scorpion Marks on the hilt, use Steel to make the blades, and make a good grip on the hilt as well,

Reason for Creation: For a specail atatck

((The balde has no mystical properties just a hollowed core so you shoudn't have to post it in custum weapons))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Sin flew in to the shop, as she was very fast. She flew to the back and landed on her gold perch. Her black feathers began to shine in the light as the sun glared down on her body. She waited for the girl to come in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:24 pm
Z and his clones got to the Shop and looked for Mizu. "She's slow..." Z said as the clones and Z went in to the basement. They put the puppets in the basement and locked the door. Z stayed in the cold basement, and the clones turned in to sand. Z then controlled the sand and he walked up stairs with it. He placed in on the ground and spread it out.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:28 pm
Mizu came in running. "Wow these are heavy to run in" Mizu said to herself  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:12 pm
As Sin saw the girl walk in she jumped off of her perch and hopped to the edge of the front desk. She then jumped off and glided in to the backyard. She then spoke "Z told me, to tell you, to kick one of those poles in half. It will help with your Taijutsu training." Sin said as she flew over to a pole.*10 posts to break down one wooden pole*

As Z walked out of the basement he saw Mizu. "Umm, Mizu, when you are done training, would you like to.... go on a date?" Z said as he began to run away. "Just tell Sin your answer!" Z yelled as he ran.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Mizu noticed what Z said. "My first date? Sure.So Sin right? could you tell Z that I would love to go on a date" Mizu said as she walked up to the wodden poll

(Im using my wii so it would take me awhile....my bro is using the regular computer)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:59 am
"Ummm...Sin could you bring me to Z?" Mizu said  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm
Without a word Sin dashed through the building and out of the front door. "He is in Konoha!" She chirped as she left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 pm
"But I cant leave without my brother" Mizu said as she turned around  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:48 pm
(You'll need to ditch your brother. Make it his own personal mini arc. I ain't coming back to Suna. Not for at least 1 month...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm
(then mizu cant like you cause Z eather has to come and get Mizu or there goes bye bye mizu for good)  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces