Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
NaruHina or NaruSaku? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  NaruHina
  NaruSaku
View Results

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Post here for your arguments on which is better or which will happen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Obviously he's going to end up with Sakura.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm
It'd seem like Naruto and Hinata are a better fit, but Sakura and him are getting more loving in the story, with Sakura starting to fall for Naruto, but what happens to Hinata then seeing as she already told Naruto she loved him?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Well... Naruto will start dating Hinata, then Hinata will die, sometime. Naruto will be depressed and that's when Sakura will comfort him. They will become and couple and she's become pregant.

During this time Naruto will fight Sasuke to protect Konoha and eventually kill him, eventhough he didn't want to, it'll be the only way to stop him. Naruto will name his Sasuke in memory of his friend.

In the End bringing Sasuke home, with a burial!

After all this they'll name Naruto the 7th Hokage. Because Tsunade is dead and they'll save Kakashi, him become the 6th. He'll resign for Naruto to step up!  

L K r e g e r

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm
Thats sounds believable, but I think Hinata's suffered to many injuries from stepping up against Pain, she might die right away, not before she tells him that he will become hokage and that she will always be with him (or something like that).

Then Sakura will come into the picture, they'll fall in love, they rescue Kakashi, who will vouch for Naruto to become the Sixth Hokage, he'll accept, Sakura becomes pregnent (with triplets).

Sasuke and the rest of Hawk Squad will come to destroy Leaf, Naruto will dispatch with all but Sasuke, then Tobi will make an appearence and try to get Sasuke's rage to boil over, but something will happen (Itachi will appear in spirit or something and explain that Leaf isn't to blaim but Mandara Uchiha is, and Mandara is actually Tobi). Sasuke will turn on Tobi who will then reveal himself as Mandara Uchiha, Sasuke and Naruto fight to protect their home. Sasuke will die in battle, Naruto not strong enough to beat Mandara thinks to use the Nine-Tails power, then he remembers his fathers words, "Maybe you can use that power to change the world." Naruto says farewell to Sakura, then using the Nine-Tails power he sacrifices himself and Mandara...

Time passes, Sakura is the Seventh Hokage, she gave birth to two boys, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata. Life continues on series ends with picture of Hokage Mountain and Naruto's Stone Face...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 pm
That would be an awesome ending.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm
But I would think Hinata and Naruto would be better together.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm
They do sound better together, but I just dont see it happening  

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 pm
I know... It's sad. He would bring her out of her shell, and she'd keep him calmed down. In NaruSaku, He would agitate her, and she'd beat him into a coma.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:46 pm
HAHA blaugh  

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Staying with Canon, I think it'd be Naruto and Hinata. Of course, they could all be Mormons and both of them could marry Naruto.... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm
...That'd be wierd one of his kids would have Byakugan the other Hurculean Strength haha  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 pm
I like Kyuubi's ending it would be cool. I kinda see the ending off the NARUTO series ending with Naruto in his orange robe with black flames and what not on the top of the hokages office building looking out at the village with his hokage hat in hand the wind blowing on him. The camera rises from the bottom front of the hokages office to the top of the building show naruto doing what I previously said and pausing there with Naruto's stone face in the hokage monuments behind him then fade to black. That's what I'm thinking for the anime though.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm
Probably. But they could change it around and do something dramatic.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff