Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Moonlight Defenders Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HowlingJustice

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm
New Canton City though peaceful by day, is chaotic by night. All the horrific crimes have become too much. Sharing the dream of salvation, many have formed the group of heroes known as Moonlight Defenders. The Moonlight Defenders accepts all who wish to join and offers three classes to choose from:
-Swordsman
-Gunsman
-Martial Artist

"How rude of me. Allow me to now introduce myself. I am Ricky Monroe. Captain of Moonlight Defenders. You are our new member right? Well, as a new member there is paperwork involved. It is quite necessary since the group is responsible for anything that happens to you. Just fill it out and you'll be on your way to fighting crime."

Moonlight Defenders Documentation

Welcome new member. You are accepted with warm hearts and open arms. We cannot thank you enough for risking your life for others. Just fill in the information below and and you'll be ready:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character D.O.B. :
Character Race:
Character Gender:
Chosen Class:
Character Personality:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Name: Jeremy Laxion
D.O.B. : Unknown beyond the year
Race: Black/Hispanic and Fox/coon hybrid
Class: Gunman
Personality: Always cheerful with an undertone of cynical humor and sarcasm  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:20 pm
Character Name: Nocturnus
Character Age: 24
Character D.O.B. Creation :March 26th 1985
Character Race: Northern Spotted Owl
Character Gender: Male
Chosen Class: Gunman
Character Personality: Witty, ruthless, highly charismatic and Intelligent, with a tad bit of insanity.

Would you like some back story?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 am
Character Name: Jucibe Taakun
Character Age: 19
Character D.O.B. : ( Will edit when I know what the ******** time this RP is set in >:C )
Character Race: (Anthropomorphic) Red squirrel
Chosen Class: Martial artist
Character Personality: As normal for his race, he is a bit silly. He can be dreadfully imaginative and will speak his mind on his thoughts, a lot of thoughts able to creep people out by how random they are. He always finds a way to relate some of his thoughts to the current happenings. He is faster than most, but not very strong so he relies on the momentum and velocity of his fast movements to compensate. He will often use weapons. He acts a cute a lot, but can be spiteful to people who've made him angry. He is confused about his sexuality, but why would he even worry about a relationship in a job like this?

(( Also, if background is needed. ))  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

HowlingJustice

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm
TUESDAY MARCH 15, 2011 10:39 PM
"Moonlight Defenders, lend me your ear! There's been a robbery with a hostage involved! The criminal is headed downtown! I have to deal with other newcomers. You must go!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Character Name: Yue
Character Age: 21
Character D.O.B. : Feb. 28
Character Race: Feline/cat
Chosen Class: Swordsman
Character Personality: Bouncy, and mute[his vocal chords ever severed.] ball of energy but free spirited and an addict for sweets, he will even work for them; if they really catch his eye.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm
With a salute and nod of his head Jeremy picked up his Carbine M1, his favorite and walked out the doors.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:05 am
*stirs from sleep, in his apartment, and see the message on his machine* "Damn I missed it, guess I'll have to track them down" * throws open window and takes off in flight towards downtown* *puts in ear-piece for further information*  

Dryskale

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:11 am
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
*stirs from sleep, in his apartment, and see the message on his machine* "Damn I missed it, guess I'll have to track them down" * throws open window and takes off in flight towards downtown* *puts in ear-piece for further information*

"Morning sleepy head." Jeremy activates his communicator and teases Nocturnus as he wakes. "I'm at the site now. Looks like they got away from here, go down 4th Street to cut them off and I'll catch up after some Recon."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:18 am
*fires a fun warning shot from his Ruger P90 at Jeremy's feet xd * "I never sleep, I intensely relax. cool *swoop down and follows the road to 4th street*  

Dryskale

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 am
(( You don't have to use * * or anything here, also, these RPs are set in third-person limited most of the time. Just type your messages as if you were writing a narrative. ))
Jucibe hastily followed the others, having been out of function for sometime while he had been stuck in a pondering state. Swiftly moving, he kicked of walls and street light posts to hurry to his location. Finally having gotten close to them, he snuck around before springing forward and jumping onto Nocturnus, sliding off of him and only hanging on by his arms around his upper chest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 am
Name: Rocky LaRouge
DOB: 10-9
Class: Swordsman
Personality: Free-Spirited, caring , Hyperactive, can be considered mischevious, very caring and free sprited. He and Yue have been friends since grade-school. He can use any wepon he puts his paws on, but he perfers the sword. He can become very violent when upset and won't hold back agains an enemy considered a threat. WARNING: Keep away from all forms of energy suppliments! Caffine, sugar guarana, ect.  

OiginalLimbershadow

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 am
"Ugh....I was just starting this book.." Rocky muttered as the message got to him. He placed a bookmark in the book than lept out of the window and began roof-hopping. He turned on his comlink and called Yue. "Yue! C'mon, pick up....." He awaited his friend's face to pop-up on the screen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 am
Bounding from the roof tops Jeremy meets up with Nocturnus and gives him a slight punch in the arm. "Come on we have bigger problems than that." Pointing down to the street singaling out a armored VolksWagon with a busted fender. "Who knows what's in that thing."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:15 am
Wabbles a little bit after being air glomped from Taakun. Ugh, wasnt' expecting passengers today, to your left and right you will see potential empailments and yelling screaming falls. hands Taakun some penuts from his pokets. Enjoy spastic airs.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff