Reply Roleplay
The New Titans Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain Longfellow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:35 pm
This RP takes place on an alternant earth. On this earth, the titans are a small resistance that must over come Mr.Z. No one know his real name but most say he is a super powerful being in human form. Please join me I my quest to save the U.S from his cluches.
CHARACTER SKELETION
gaia name-
character name-
age-
appearance-
crush-
powers-
weapons-
personality-
Good/neutral/bad-
bio-

RULES
1.)No god modding
2.)No rushing past fight sceens,describe them
3.)NO you cannot be the Titans
4.)If you pick neutral, you are basicly a mercenary,be warned
5.)have fun  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:43 pm
gaia name- Captain Battle Ax
character name- Jay(real name is Jason Halcroft,but he doesnt tell anyone)
age-13
appearance- Jason wears a white hooded cloak. Underneath he wears a black shirt with a giant skull in the middle. Blue jeans. He wears a singal white utility belt, it has a wide assortment of gagets, only he knows what is in each one.Black medium hair and blue eyes. Besides his gadets, He carries 2 blaster pistols that do not kill only stun. His main weapon is a lightsaber. Carries around a laptop no matter where he goes.
powers- No real powers to speak of,but he is a super genius
weapons- Duel pair of blaster pistols that stun the target for 72hr. Lage assortment of gernades and sonic gernades,besides other gadets in his belt. Main weapon is a 4ft long lightsaber,it can kill
personality- Shy towards girls,but really very funny. He keeps thing light at most times and is usually a peace maker. Dont get on his badside because you never know what he is capable of.
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- Jason was born in New York,New York. His parents were always close to him,they tried to spend as much time together as possible. Everyone knew he was different when he put together a 1000 piece puzzle in a matter of seconds when he was 3. By age 9 he was in high school and by 11 he was taking graduate classes at Oxford. In his final semester in oxford, he got a note that only said 2 things He has come. Immeadiatly he got on a flight to his home town. When he got there he found his childhood home razed to the ground. He was devesitated. He never found his parents bodies,so he assumed they were alive. He swore vengance on Mr.Z. He found his room miles away(which the year before he had made all but indestrucable). He spent months in his room. When he came out,he was outfitted in weapons that only a person of super genius IQ could think of must less make. Now he waits in New York,striking down anyone who dares enter his city.  

Cain Longfellow

Cain Longfellow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:41 pm
The stedy hum of his lightsaber calmed him as he stalked 2 droids walking around new york. The first spoke in a metalic voice," What is the prize for capturing the phantom of new york," This nick name was given to Jason soon after he came back from college, personally he rather like it. " A new buff job and a choice of a new..." suddenly his voice stopped short as Jason gutted him from bedhind. " What the...," Jason cut off his gun arm and then severed his head from his body. Deactivating his lightsaber he knelt down to study the droids," Simple stock droids," he thought outloud. He salvaged what he could from them and which included 2 blasters, One telecomuniactor(which was only slighty damaged) and one memory card," A good haul he thought." As he took the parts back to his headquarders,which was an underground subway room that Mr.Z's lackyies had not found. He salvaged all the parts he could from the droids the killed, he hoped one day he would have enough to make a dog, a guard dog that would be properly programed,unlike the last one. He laughed, no one invades my city and does not pay.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm
will someone pls join1!!!!!  

Cain Longfellow

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm
(( I'll join ))

gaia name- TeenTitans4Ever
character name- Gemini (real whole name is Gemini Wolf)
age- 13
appearance-
Human Form
User Image
Wolf Form
User Image
crush- Jay
powers- wind, shape shift into a wolf, healer, flight(angel wings), mulitplies
weapons- sword, bow & elemental arrows
personality- nice, sweet, serious, very loving, caring, friendly, tough, skillfull, stubborn
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- Part wolf and human. Wings just came with being who she is. She's an orphan child who was adopted by two couples with special abilities. Specially the wife. Her adoptive parents are name Ace(aka:Arrow Wolf) and Aruna. But then Gemini left home when she just turn 13, for she wanted to be on her own. Her adoptive parents had taught her how to use those powers of hers and trained her well. So Gemini wanted to be on her own for a while and she did and went at age 13. But when she was age 9 with her new parents, a man that her parents had run into a couple of times wanted Gemini for her powers and who she was and place a black pearl insdie her. The pearl meant that he'll find her and their connected now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm
(( I'll join too ))

gaia name- Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
character name- Red Fang (real name is Ryan Fang)
age- 15
appearance-
User Image
User Image
crush- no one yet
powers- fire, fast runner
weapons- sword
personality- nice, handsome, serious, strict, tough, skillfull, anger can take over
Good/neutral/bad- good(use to be bad)
bio- He's a full wolf boy. Red Fang use to be bad after getting a power stabbed into him by a scientist from a needle. He was then out of control and hated all humans because of what they did to him. He would go on a human killing rampage. But now he is good and is learning more how to conrtol himself. Specially his anger.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Tanya Reikasu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm
character name- Alexis takamri and Anya Takamari
age- Both are 16
appearance-
Alexis
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime girl with ponies/L_Lover_2008/Anime Girls/Older_ninja_girl_Nyoko_by_Tairud.jpg
Anya
http://www.chucksanimeshrine.com/animeblog/uploaded_images/anime_girl_32-748203.jpg

crush- Nobody yet^^

powers/wepons: Alexis has the power to make realistic clones of herself, and is an expert at hand to hand combat.
Anya's power is elamental. Earth,fire,water,wind. She is also a hand to hand expert for Alexis and Anya train together.
weapons- Alexis dosent like usine wepons, but if she has to she will use a katana with a red hilt. Its case be gloos black and she wears it on her left hip.
Anya loves wepons. She has two pistols, and she neednt worry about ammo running out. She has four throwing knives in each boot and has a katana simalaer to Alexis's, but the hilt is white. She wears the Blade behind her back, horosantally.

personality- Alexis is very dark,cold, and never likes to laugh much. She is sorta like Raven.... But kinda gothic and emo aswell.
Anya is practicly a weppon happy starfire. She is loud, outgoing, freindly and loves to be around people. But she will be serious when needed.... But if its too serious she will add some comic relif.
Good/neutral/bad- Both of them are Nutral. Whoever is seemed to win, they are on their side... [ also whoever pays better^^]

bio- I cant think of one really.... But Ill write it down when I have it!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 pm
gaia name- Shyfox18
character name- Rin (Full name is Rachal Taylor)
age- 14
appearance- User Image
crush- No one yet
powers- controls ice and she has dream visions that are short term rarely long term
weapons- Uses her ice power to make any weapon (She can weild any weapon handed to her)
personality- Fearless, usually quiet, intelligent for her age, when she opens up to people she shows her playful side, nice, and very patient
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- Rin is born blind in her left eye and deaf in her right ear. She lived with her mom whom started to be overprotective when Rin couldn't control her ice power at first. Rin's first dream was of a couple of robbers robbing a bank which came true over the news. Her other dreams were of kids planning to make fun of her blind eye and deaf ear. By the age of 8 she attended High School. By the time she was 12 she was planning to go to college until one day coming home she found her home destroyed and her mom dead on the floor, Rin vowed that she would seek vengence on her mother. Later she had a dream about Jay seeking vengence on the person who destroyed his town, she figured it was the same person so she set out looking for him.  

Shyfox18

I I - Im Not Okay - I I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 am
gaia name- My Broken Valentine
character name- Heart Fire
age- 16
appearance- Normally Seen Wearing a red and silver suit(what the men would wear on tameran, the planet starfire is from) with a red cryhstal on the top of his silver gloves
crush-(im not fully sure wat u meant but it think u meant who he likes)none
powers- red energy spheres from the hand, eyes, and mouth.also has enhanced strength when mad or feeling good with love.
weapons- silver broad sword.
personality- kinda of a flirt but can be very serious and clever.
Good/neutral/bad- neutral
bio- Worked For The Power of evil on tameran and got punished for it.he was stripped and had his back whiped for 3 minutes...when he saw tht this was what they did to people who worked for the other side he new that he would ruin his life he worked for them...he wasnt sure who his old leader's name was but he wasnt going to try and find out because he new tht it would make his life at stake and all the other tamerans.to save his loved ones he left a note on his bedroom door and flew away to other planets...he kept serching and serching till he found earth and landed.this is where he story well begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 am
((heres his apperance, i just copied it from google xD))

User Image  

I I - Im Not Okay - I I

The Real flash 22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm
gaia name- the real flash22

character name- dark (real name Michael )
age- 11
weapon- water orb
appearance-human form  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm
gaia name- Scorpio_BlackWolf
character name- Scorpio (real name is Scorpio Black)
age- 18
appearance-
User Image
crush- no one yet...
powers- fire, shapeshifter, poison
weapons- daggers and sword
personality- mean, selfesh, loving, trixster, smart
Good/neutral/bad- bad
bio- Part human and scorpion. She was born with her powers and her parent's died when she was nine. Her parents were killed by an evil woman name Corona. Then Scorpio became bad and rage and revenge took over her. And now she seeks revenge on the woman who killed her parents and her heart shall be dark forever.

gaia name- Scorpio_BlackWolf
character name- Harmonia (real name is Harmony Star)
age- 15
appearance-
User Image
crush- no one yet...
powers- flight, wind, star powers
weapons- none
personality- nice, peaceful, sweet, beautiful, delicate
Good/neutral/bad- good
bio- She's an angel girl who loves to sing. She is from the city above, a city in the clouds, where angels live. Now Harmonia comes down to Earth to see what its like.

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

baybdol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 pm
gaia name- baybdol
character name- Ginger
age- 18
appearance-User Image
crush- No one yet ^.^
powers- shape shift into anything. Takes the power of whatever form she's in.
weapons- none.
personality- kind, gentile, doesn't get mad easily but when she gets mad she is not a person to be around.
Good/neutral/bad- neutral (though her clothing seems that she would be bad)
bio- Ginger never knew her real parents, and has been from foster home to foster home. She is the person who can't be with a parent for to long. from the time she was born to the time she was 16 and lived alone she had gone through 76 different foster homes, Including the ones with the people who could "tame" any child. But by the way she acted they always sent her to the orphanage. Ginger was kicked out of the orphanage when she was 16 and lived alone from that time on. She learned all basic skills on her own and when she was 17 realized she had the power to shape shift. From then on she learned how to master her power, then she found here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:29 pm
Gaia Name- Danah-Hime

Character Name-
Known: Queenie Talahassee
Hidden: Murky Qulam

Age- 19

Appearance-
User Image

Crush- Zero (lack of love interests)

Powers- Mechanical Genius, Cyborg Super Strength

Weapons-
Hands: Able to shoot bullets from the fingers and flame from the hands
Stomach: Power source, holds four bottles of ginger ale for special cannons
Face: Has eyes capable of seeing in heat vision, or through electrically powered holographs, including ones in computer data systems. Mouth can also breathe fire.
Legs: Knees open up to fire missiles, and feet can produce roller blades for faster movement

Personality- Tomboyish, gruff, passionate

Good/neutral/bad- Neutral

Bio-At a young age, Queenie was apprenticed to a brilliant mechanic and builder of machines as Murky Qulam, Jack Moor. Queenie's family, who were criminals being pursued by the law, dumped her to make a quicker getaway. In her rage, she built a scrap cannon at the junkyard, firing it off to calm her down. Jack was impressed, and asked her to join. Along with her fellow apprentice Tom Tullaha, they worked together, building rockets, vehicles, ships, and all other things. However, Queenie has a dangerous affinity for weapons and armed ships for both space and sea. Tom, her rival and frenemy, often complained to Jack that she was a dangerous waste of time. Jack still, however, saw potential in them both, and insisted she stay. Later on, Jack refused a government order for a massive warship, capable of destroying a continent. Something quite that dangerous was too much for Jack to feel okay with. However, the government was infiltrated by the mysterious Mr.Z, who requested the said ship. In order to proper arrest and execute Jack, they stole some of the warships made by Queenie and attacked the town. When Queenie returned home to see her town in ruins, Tom immediately raged against her, reminding the danger of the very existence of weapons. Jack however, forgave Queenie yet again, and even passed along a secret set of blueprints, containing the very weapon Mr. Z desired. She took it, but passed it quickly along to Tom, not trusting herself. After the authorites took Jack away for execution, Queenie followed them out to sea on her best fighting boat. However, the ship she was up against was a massive ship of Jacks own design. It ran her over, and nearly killed her. Fortunately, she lived and landed on a scrapped island full of leftover pieces and parts. Vowing never to build again, she made herself a cyborg and set her hatred against the false government.

Other: Queenie got her name from Tom, who found Murky to be too odd a name. Tom still lived, as a government official himself, in order to have high powered friends to keep him and the blueprints safe. She lives on Rhode Island, which in this universe is the mechanical world capital.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:40 pm
Queenie, ever inauspicious, walked up to the office door, alerting the secretary. "Ma'am?" she asked politely, "Did you need to see Mr. Tallaha?"

"Yeah," she replied. The secretary scanned over the appointment list, before frowning, "I'm afraid there's no 5 o'clock meeting arranged.."

"Just tell him it's Murky Qulam..." she replied, doffing her cap to better shade her eyes, "He'll know."
_____

She didn't see him that hour, the secretary had to send her away. But it didn't matter. Not a whit. She walked along the island of Rhode...making her way to a scrap metal yard. Lo and behold, there stood Tom, looking crisp and professional in his business suit.

"So you did come," she mused.

"I didn't miss the ridiculous name," he rolled his eyes. "Why did you come to me with such a risky name? Everyone here thinks you're dead. If that secretary wasn't new-"

"Yes, yes, I get it," she cut him off, "You're as worrisome as you always were."

"And you're as foolish," he retorted, biting back a grin, "Welcome back."

"Speaking of welcomes, there's just one thing I have to do first."

With that she punched him square in the face, sending him flying with the massive amount of anger and enhanced strength. His back hit a wall, and he quickly put a hand to his bloody lip. Across him, Queenie glared viciously with rage.

"You took a job for the government!" she seethed, "After what they did to Jack! What kind of idiot are you?!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff